剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Aren't you worrying about... stealing?
怎么 因为她们是黑人吗
What, is that because they're blacks?
当然不是
Of course not.
因为她们在蹲监狱
It's because they're in prison.
监狱小偷 十有八♥九♥
Stealing is what people do here.
而且因为她们很穷
And because they're poor.
我觉得你有点偏执了 小琼
Now, I think you're getting a bit paranoid, Jonesy.
我在实事求是
I'm telling it like it is.
就算她们真的会偷窃呢
And so what if they do steal?
世纪挑战公♥司♥给我们提供了这些东西
MCC has given us all this stuff,
我们跟这里的其他人
it's not as if we deserve
使用它们的权力是相等的
it any more than anybody else out there.
你什么时候变成艾比·霍夫曼了
Exactly when did you turn into Abbie Hoffman?
你就是个资本主义家
You're as capitalist as they come.
不好意思 但这个
I'm sorry, but this...
可不是资本主义
is not capitalism.
这还差不多
Now we're talking.
我花光了我小卖♥♥部里的存款
I blew out all my commissary money.
这里臭味弥漫时你可能用得上它
Figured you could use it when it gets all stank in here.
谢谢
Thank you.
真心的
For real.
那你呢
What about you, huh?
出去以后没问题吧
You gonna be okay out there?
我有我的疑虑
I have my doubts.
拜托 你是个不死小强 迪亚茨
Come on. You're like a cockroach, Diaz.
就算我们全死光了
When we're all dead,
你还会在垃圾堆里四处乱爬
you still gonna be crawling around the garbage,
对别的小强恶语相向
saying mean shit to the other roaches.
我得求你帮个忙
I gotta ask you a favor.
达娅娜
Dayanara.
你知道我会照顾她的
You know I'ma look out for her.
别让她陷入麻烦
Don't let her get into trouble.
她是个好孩子
She's a good girl.
经历了那么多糟糕的事
All the shit she's been through.
这个地方可能会改变她 你知道吗
This place could change her, you know?
让她变得冷血又恶毒
Turn her cold and mean.
我不会让这些事发生的
I ain't gonna let that happen.
就算你想放弃的时候
And even when you feel like giving up,
也别让她从你的脸上看出来
don't let her see nothing like that on your face.
你一定要当她的后盾 听见了吗
You gotta hold her up, you hear me?
她现在就是你的女儿了
She's your daughter now.
直到你离开这里为止
Long as you're in here.
女儿们啊
Daughters.
她们最讨厌了
They're the fucking worst.
看看这是谁
Look who it is.
你打算再被送回重刑监狱吗
You're trying to get sent back to Max?
上帝啊 监狱就是监狱 对吧
Oh my God. Prison is prison, right?
你为什么会变成这样
What happened to you?
你偷我的东西去买♥♥毒品
You stole from me to buy drugs.
我们谈完了
And we're off.
好吧
Okay.
不 继续啊
No, go ahead.
继续把你那愤怒的教父模样
Get all up in my eyeballs with your...
烙印到我的脑海里 好吗
fucking angry Brando impression, okay?
骂我是个废物
Call me a loser.
把我从家族里剔除
Cut me off from the family.
行啊
All right.
怎么着随你
Whatever you wanna do.
我让你失望了
I failed you.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
我本应看管着你
I should have been watching.
我本应知道你遇上了麻烦
I should have known you were in trouble.
然后你就被带走了 而现在
And then you got taken away, and now...
求你了 别哭 红妈
Please, just don't cry, Red.
看看你
Look at you.
你看起来就像是行尸走肉
You look like you're dead already.
一切都是那么绝望
It was always hopeless.
我这样不是你的错
I am not your fault.
我当时跟崔希娅来硬的
I played tough with Tricia,
现在她躺在监狱的墓地里
and now she's in the prison cemetery
连名字都被拼错了
with her name spelled wrong.
告诉我该怎么办 妮琪
Tell me what to do, Nicky.
我不知该怎么办才好
I don't know what to do!
那是什么 牡蛎吗
What is that? Oysters?
来一个吗
Want one?
不许接触
No touching.
好吧
Okay.
不过一定要让卡普托先生知道我们牵过手
But be sure to let Mr. Caputo know that we were touching.
当你那些
So what's gonna happen
喜欢《正义前锋》的瘾君子粉丝们
when your Dukes of Hazzard-lovin' cracker fans
看到那张照片后会发生什么
see that photo?
他们肯定吓得连嘴里的玉米片派都掉出来
Their Frito pie gonna fall right outta they mouths.
我会说 "真对不起"
I'll say, "sorry 'bout that."
-就这句 -差不多
- And that's it? - Pretty much.
你可以背着你老婆
You know, you can cheat on your wife
和纵容你尿布癖的妓♥女♥搞外遇
with hookers who indulge you in your diaper fetish
却依旧可以当路易斯安那州的议员
and still be the senator from Louisiana,
你只需道歉就好
so long as you apologize.
看吧 这就是上帝眷顾你的好处
See, that is the great thing about the love of Jesus.
不 别跟我提起那个
No, don't you start with me
关于神圣的白人福音教的屁话
about that holy white evangelical bullshit.
他们是一群伪君子
They a buncha hypocrites.
将科学和教育赶尽杀绝
Killing science and education
拒绝让善良的同志们结婚
and refusin' to marry the nice gay couples,
却又宣传着圣地有多好
but then bein' all "rah-rah the Holy Land"
可心里想的却是
when they really think...
我们的教♥徒♥长着恶魔犄角 都要下地狱
that my people got horns and that we all gonna broil in hell.
等等 你是犹太教♥徒♥吗
Wait. Hold up. You're Jewish?
我不敢相信那两个装腔作势的家伙
I cannot believe that those posers
竟然在监狱里的跨种族情侣排名上
just smoked us on the unspoken, interracial,
碾压我们
prison couple power ranking.
我们又不是为了竞争 是吧
We ain't about competition, all right?
我们只是在谈恋爱 真正的恋爱
We just doin' our thing. Our real thing.
我知道
I know.
我不是在低估我们俩
I'm not trying to sell us short or anything,
可是他们就像碧昂斯和Jay-Z
but it's like they're Beyoncé and Jay-Z
我们只是金和坎耶
and we're just Kim and Kanye.
这太伤人了 不骗你
That hurts. I ain't gonna lie.
这个书呆子老师
It's like, about this super-nerdy teacher,
发现他自己是癌症晚期
and, he finds out he has, like, terminal cancer.
所以他就开始制冰♥毒♥以挣钱养家
And so he starts making meth to make money for his family.
可是
But...
不知为何 他把冰♥毒♥染成蓝的了
except, he dyes it blue for some reason.
不行 我绝对不吸蓝冰
No, I would never do blue meth.
那不是天然的颜色
That color ain't natural.
所以然后呢
So what happens?
我猜后面可能出了些事
I'm guessing it goes wrong somehow.
天啊 好剧我们都错过了
Man, we're missing out on all the best TV.
我发誓 早知道这地方
I swear, I mighta cleaned up my act
只有联播台 我就守规矩一点了
if I knew I was gonna end up in a place with only network.
我们有几个基本有线台
we got some basic cable.
比如USA台讲述一群律师的剧
Like that show with the lawyers on USA.
他们是律师还是联调局的
Are they lawyers or are they FBI guys?
联调局的人在迈阿密
The FBI guys were in Miami--
那不是迈阿密 那是长岛
That's not Miami, it's Long Island.
他是个医生 要不就是中情局的
He's a doctor... or maybe CIA.
所以谁也不是律师吗
So nobody's a lawyer?
不 里面绝对有律师
No, there are lawyers, for sure.
我以为那只是一部超长剧呢
Man, I thought that was just one long show.
瞧瞧这是哪个优越感爆棚
Well, look who's not too good
不屑与我们这群怪物一起吃饭的人
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表