剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
绝对的
Absolutely.
这是课程目录吗
Is this the course catalog?
数学和科学在哪儿
Where's the math and science and...
我们换成了基础木艺和管道修理
We switched it out with basic carpentry and plumbing.
我们都同意要有更多职业课程 记得吗
We agreed on more vocational classes, remember?
但你撤走了所有核心课程
But you took out every core class.
没有英语课 没有历史课
There's no English, there's no History, there...
连一门文科课都没有 我
There's not even an arts class. I...
"混凝土入门"
"Concrete 101"?
"基础浇筑" 那是什么
"Foundation Pouring"? What is that?
没有一个是我最初提案里的
None of this is in my original proposal.
我说过会有一些调整
Well, I told you that there would be some adjustments.
全是建筑课程
It's all construction.
这是压榨囚犯
It's a chain gang.
不 严格来说是个学校
No. No, it is a school, technically.
我们要强调的是"学校" 否则
We need to emphasize the school part, otherwise...
得付她们十一美分时薪 对吧
we have to pay them their 11 cents an hour. Right?
乔
Joe.
我知道这不完全是你期待的那样
Hey, I know this isn't exactly what you envisioned,
但只要能启动这个项目 就是一种成功
but it's a victory to get any project off the ground.
志在月球 你就得先登上星星 对吧
You shoot for the moon, you land somewhere in the stars, right?
干杯
Kippis!
那是芬兰语"干杯"的意思
That's "Cheers" in Finnish.
从嘴里说出来是不是很有意思
Isn't that fun to say out of your mouth?
董事会的蒂莫·林德曼就是芬兰人
Timo Lindman on the board is Finnish.
这太棒了 谢谢你
This is amazing. Thank you.
这不是我一个人的功劳
I can't take all the credit.
曼多萨也帮到一点
Mendoza helped a little.
我本想照着豪华狱餐来做
I would have made more of a spread,
但这几天凌晨三点半她们就把我弄起来了
but they have me up at 3:30 in the morning these days.
可能你该去睡一觉
Yikes! Well, maybe you should go to bed.
想不到你居然还能站得住
I don't understand how you're still upright.
我是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'm Russian.
在我的国家俄♥罗♥斯♥
And back in Russia, where I come from,
当我们与朋友久别重逢
when we see a friend we haven't seen for a long time,
我们会让他们大吃大喝直到动不了为止
we make them eat and drink until they can't move.
你可得做好一个人吃掉这整块蛋糕的准备
You better get ready to eat a whole cake yourself.
一小块行吗 抱歉我还不饿
In a bit, all right? I'm sorry, I'm just not hungry yet.
好吧
All right.
来点音乐吧 吉娜
Maybe some music, huh? Gina?
等我一会儿
Uh, yeah, I need a minute.
你不是已经检测过了吗
I thought you said you tested that thing!
是检测过了 一小时前它还能用
I... I did. It worked an hour ago.
来点音乐 音乐
Yeah, turn up the music. Music?
快点 吉娜 我舞鞋都穿好了
Come on, Gina, I got my dancing shoes on.
我帮你 我自己做了定制版吉他效果器
I can help. Look, I, you know, build my own custom guitar pedals,
我喜欢干这类活
so I love a project like this.
我不需要你帮忙 我清楚自己在干嘛
Look, I don't need your help, I know what I'm doing.
可你没成呀
Yeah, but it's not working,
所以就让我帮你一把
so let me just help you out a little bit.
你接电源了吗
Did you plug it in?
接了 奶妈子 我插上电源了
Yes, Grandma, I plugged it in.
你们就给我一点空间好吗
Will you guys just give me some space?
她刚会点电器维修
Just started in electrical
就觉得可以自♥制♥扬声器了
and she thinks she can make a homemade speaker.
我有你刺耳的俄♥罗♥斯♥口音就够了
Your harsh Russian accent is music enough for me.
无人机 小把戏如何了
Hey, Drones, how's tricks?
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
昨天在走廊
Yesterday in the hallway
还有
with the...
当然 你啊 我
Yeah, of course, you! I-- Yeah.
欢迎回来 尼古拉斯
Welcome back, Nichols.
来吧 找个地方坐着
Come on, let's take a seat.
这很好
This is great.
走出去加入集体
Getting out, being part of the community.
不 我不该在这 没人希望我在这
No, no, I shouldn't be here. Nobody wants me here.
你能别这么想吗 不是这样的
Will you stop that? That's not true.
我去给你拿块蛋糕 好吗
Let me get you a piece of cake, okay?
谢谢你留了这个房♥间 山姆
Thanks for reserving the room, Sam.
我朋友洛莉在那 欢迎下她吧
Welcome my friend Lolly over here.
我认识洛莉 我们一起做园艺
I know Lolly. We garden together.
欢迎 洛莉 和我们一起吃蛋糕吧
Welcome, Lolly! Enjoy some cake with us, huh?
她们都不是你的朋友
These are not your friends.
她们都不是你的朋友
These are not your friends.
整个监狱都已经被控制了
The whole prison's been compromised.
被控制了
Compromised.
她戴着耳机接收指示 你看得出来
She has an earpiece. You can see it.
看 快看 她们一伙儿来办这事儿
Look! Look at them! They're all in it together.
你们好 真是个美好的早晨
Good, beautiful morning, guys.
今天还顺利吗 一定不错 没错
How you doing? Good? I bet you're good. Yep, yep.
没错 上流人士
Yep. Gentrified.
你的意大利面是绿色的
Ooh, you got green spaghetti.
他们还能想出什么花头
What are they gonna think of next?
亲爱的 能帮我个忙吗
Hey, sweetie, can you give me a hand for a second?
对不起 我身上没钱
I don't have any money, sorry.
我没问你要钱
I didn't ask you for any money.
你还好吗
Hey, there, how's it going?
你知道在这儿乞讨是违法的吗
You know it's illegal to panhandle here?
我没有乞讨
I'm not panhandling.
我是卖♥♥咖啡的
I sell coffee.
你有营业执照吗
Yeah, and do you have a license for that?
这不算真正的生意 好吗
It's not, like, a serious business, okay?
我住在这个街区
I live in this neighborhood.
我之前在托马斯街旁边的大停车场过夜
I used to stay over in that big lot next to Thomas Street.
好了 我已经警告你了
All right, I've had a complaint.
请你离开这儿
You're gonna have to move along.
好 没问题 但我的轮子坏了
Okay, that's fine, but I have a broken wheel.
要是我才不会那样做
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
洛莉 他们不是真的警♥察♥
Lolly! These are not real police.
女士 请你离开这儿
Ma'am, you have to go.
你想让我去哪儿
Where would you like me to go?
想去哪儿就去哪儿 只要别留在这里
You can go anywhere you want, just not here.
他们给邪恶集团辛迪加做事
They work for the syndicate.
辛迪加又为星巴克干活
The syndicate works for Starbucks,
星巴克想弄死你
and Starbucks wants you dead.
-你罪有应得 -不 闭嘴
- You'll get what you deserve. - No, shut up!
-女士 -闭嘴
- Ma'am. - Shut up!
-闭嘴 -小声点
- Shut up! - Lower your voice.
-闭嘴 -小声点
- Shut up! - Lower your voice.
小心 她手上有武器
Watch out, she's got her own weapon.
放下
Drop it!
放开我 放开我
You get off me! Get off me!
第二自行车巡逻队报告总局
Cycle Patrol Unit Two to CU.
-制♥服♥一名女嫌犯 -我是无辜的
- Female suspect down... - I'm an innocent woman!
请派女性专案小队带她去警局
Send female unit for transport to precinct.
嫌犯有攻击性 拒捕
Suspect's aggressive, resisting arrest.
我是美国记者
I am an American journalist!
疑似醉酒 或是精神病患者
Possible intoxication, possible psychotic.
他们想杀了我
They're trying to kill me!
朱迪·金住这儿吗
Is this where you got Judy King?
进去吧
Go ahead.
现在我算明白了
Now I know.
这就是有钱人的生活吗
This is how the other half lives?
我的晚餐吗
Oh, is that supper?
感谢上帝 我以为你们都把我忘了呢
Thank goodness, I thought you all had forgotten about me up here.
真对不起 在来你这奇妙宫殿的路上
Sorry, I got lost in the woods
我在森林里迷路了
on my way to your magical pleasure dome.
我真意外你竟没有私人♥大♥厨
I'm surprised you ain't got your own private chef.
你已经有私人瑜伽教练了
You already got your own private yoga instructor.
还是食品检测员
Or is she your food taster?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表