剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我见过瘾君子毒瘾发作的样子
I've just seen it before, you know?
除非他们自愿 你无法改变他们
You can't make them change unless they want to,
如果你去尝试 他们最后通常会恨透你
and if you try, they usually end up hating your guts.
我只是觉得我们不该
I really just think we shouldn't have done...
和她一起吸
you know, crack. With her.
没错 可这是马后炮
Yeah. I mean, in hindsight.
不过公平地说 毒品就是妮琪的薯片
Although, to be fair... crack is like potato chips to Nicky.
在你想晚餐吃什么时
A little something to slake your appetite
先解馋的东西罢了
while you're figuring out dinner.
说起晚餐
Speaking of dinner.
教导官贝利
CO Bayley.
查普曼
Chapman.
你好
Hi.
沃斯和我在想
Vause and I were thinking,
既然你是个超级大好人
since you're such a super-nice guy
又十分擅长暗度陈仓
and so good at moving things across enemy lines...
你又想要什么
What do you want now?
-一个汉堡 -两个最好 一人一个
- A burger. - Two, ideally. One for each of us.
-奶酪汉堡 -奶酪是关键
- With cheese. - Cheese is key.
没问题
Yeah.
真的
Really?
当然 不过要先给我撸一发
Sure. but first I get a handjob.
看在以前的份上
You know, from before.
内♥裤♥的事 总之你们欠我的
The panty thing. You basically owe me.
他们越来越精了
They grow up so fast.
大嘣
Boo.
太好了 太好了 给我
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Give.
有件怪事发生了
So, something kind of weird happened.
是吗
Yeah?
甜甜圈道歉了
Donuts apologized.
好吧
Right.
不 他真的道歉了
No, he did, for real.
他说的话特别贴心
He was really sweet about it.
真有他的
Oh well, good for him.
天啊 不要
Hell, no.
不 德盖特 这种事不是这么解决的
No, no, no, Doggett. That ain't the way this works.
他不能一直强♥奸♥一个人
He doesn't get to constantly rape someone
然后对她道歉了之
and then apologize and make it go away.
我不是说这事就这么"了结"了
I'm not saying it's gotta just "go away."
大嘣 我受够了每天都浑浑噩噩的
Boo, I am so tired of walking around feeling shitty every day.
行啊 可是你知道吗
Fine, but guess what?
他余下的人生里每天都该觉得愧疚
He gets to feel shitty for the rest of his natural life.
就算他变成地狱里的烤肉签子后也该如此
and beyond when he's a tandoori skewer in hell.
如果他只是个犯了错的普通人呢
What if he's just like a regular person who made a mistake?
对吧 拜托 你我都清楚我不是无辜的
Right? I mean, come on, we both know I'm not innocent.
没错 可你从来没有...
Yeah, but you never--
好吧 你的确
Okay, you did...
用猎枪杀了一个人
shoot a human being with a hunting rifle.
那是她咎由自取
But she had it coming.
不是的
No, she didn't.
我可不喜欢这件事的走向
I do not like where this is headed.
大嘣 他哪里也不会去
Boo, he ain't goin' anywhere, okay?
我们一同住在这里
And we all live here together.
我真的不想跟长癣的狗一样到处躲闪了
And I'm really tired of walkin' around like a dog with mange.
你本应该找准机会 用那把笤帚
You should've rammed that broomstick right up his sphincter
爆了他的菊花
when you had the chance!
可问题是
You know, the thing is,
那件事发生前我真的很喜欢他
I really liked him before all that happened.
如果你敢去找那个烂人
If you go back to giving that maggot the time of day,
我向上帝发誓 德盖特 我发誓
I swear to fuckin' God, Doggett, to God...
我就跟你绝交
I'm done with you!
操♥他♥妈♥的用这破事玩我
Fuckin' kiddin' me with this shit.
怎么样啊 孩子们
How's it going, kids?
你今天可真活泼
You're sure feeling frisky today.
我犯规了 我已准备好接受惩罚
I've transgressed, and I'm ready to accept my punishment.
麦卡洛
McCullough.
算上这个 我们就十一比八了
I believe this makes the score 11 to 8.
该死
Goddamn it.
说几遍万福玛利亚什么的
Say a dozen Hail Mary's or something.
我们聊得可开心了
It was actually super nice.
我们去了霍博肯的星巴克
We went to Starbucks in Hoboken.
你知道你可以买♥♥到
Did you know you can get a Frappuccino there
水果麦片味的星冰乐吗
that tastes just like Fruity Pebbles?
-不是吧 -它在秘密菜单里
- Get out. - It's on the secret menu.
-维斯告诉我的 -真不错
- Vince told me about it. - That's nice.
他说起过我吗
Did he talk about me?
当然说过
of course, he did.
不停地说他有多想你
Kept sayin' how much he misses you.
如果他这么想我 为什么不来探监
if he misses me so much, why'd he skip visitation?
为什么不接我电♥话♥
Why is he dodging my calls?
路途太遥远 罗娜 他得工作
It's a long drive, Lorna. And he works.
而且橄榄球季开始了
And the football just started.
你知道男生对此有多疯狂
You know how boys are.
我以为你站在我这边
I thought you're supposed to be on my side.
我是在你这边
I am. I am.
我只是说
I'm just saying, you know.
他是个好人 人超好
I think he's a good person. Real sweet.
他提到别人了吗
Did he mention anyone else?
完全没有
Nothing like that.
说实话 他看起来有点寂寞
I mean, honestly, he seems kinda lonely.
很好
Good.
我邀请他参加下周的车尾野餐会
I invited him to our tailgate next weekend.
-真的吗 -为什么不呢
- Really? - Why not?
我觉得他和杰克应该会相处得很好
I figured he and Jack would get along.
他和杰克吗
He and Jack?
当然 维尼太风趣了
Sure. He's so funny, that Vinny.
我知道 我知道他很风趣
I know. I know he's funny.
因为他是我的丈夫
Because he's my husband,
我是他老婆 别忘记了
'cause I married him, in case you forgot.
是你让我和他见面的
You asked me to go meet up with him.
-你穿了什么 -和平常一样
- What did you wear? - The usual.
上衣和短裙
A top and a skirt.
我的上帝
Oh my God!
这位大侠
This guy.
怎么做到的 扮成一本书吗
What'd you do, dress up like a book?
不是
No.
-太恶心了 -恶心吗
- Gross, man. - Gross?
她说得没错
she do got a point.
不行 小碧 我每天都得洗澡
Nah, B. I gotta shower every day,
否则我的乳♥沟♥黏糊糊的
or I get sticky between my tetas.
你不需要弄脏自己
You don't gotta be dirty.
你只需让自己奇臭无比
You just gotta smell bad.
我懂了
I see.
我从小卖♥♥部买♥♥的杯子布丁
I got these pudding cups from commissary
打开以后已经发臭了 闻起来像臭屁
and when I opened one, it was rancid. Smells like a fart died.
这瓶辣椒酱辣得我两眼泪汪汪
This pepper shit makes my eyes water.
该死
Shit.
好疼 好疼啊 操
It burns! It burns! Shit!
我♥操♥
Shit!
拜托
Come on!
我找这片教堂大门图案已经十分钟了
I've been looking for this church door for ten minutes
它竟然就在你那堆拼图里
and it was right there in your pile.
抱歉
Sorry.
达里奥去哪了
Where's Dario?
我不得不辞退了他
I had to let him go.
他做错什么了吗
He did something wrong?
我感觉他的注意力没有那么集中了
I felt he wasn't as focused as he should be.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我是说 你有工作要做
I'm saying that you have a job to do,
而他会让你严重分心
and he was a big distraction.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表