剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
在警车杀人之类的
kill 'em in the back of police vans.
但我们当然可以像其他人那样有种族歧视
But we sure as shit can be as racist as everybody else,
因为这可是美国
'cause this is America.
-自♥由♥大♥陆♥ 种族歧视之乡 -没错
- Land of the free, home of the racist. - Right.
就没人担心苏珊娜失踪了吗
Yo, is anybody worried that Suzanne is AWOL?
我们都很担心 但我们被困在这儿了
Yeah, we're all worried. But we're stuck.
而且我们都湿了 很不舒服
And we're all moist and uncomfortable--
我还快干了呢
And I'm mostly dry.
潮湿 开心了吗
Damp. Is that better?
难不成"湿"是你的什么触发词吗
Is moist, like, some kind of trigger word for you?
-你说什么 -触发 她说触发
- What did you say? - Trigger, man. She said trigger.
-她说的是"黑鬼" -别添乱
- She said "Nigger"... - Come on, now.
想都别想
Don't even.
干嘛 我很无聊啊
Hey! What? I'm bored!
我们不能来场种族大战吗 肯定很好玩
Can't we have a race war? It'll be fun!
我们得回去那里
We have to get back out there.
你朋友叫什么名字来着
What's your friend's name again?
斯跑特还是塞林德
Spout? Cylinder?
什么 帕波
What? Piper?
对 我这什么脑袋
Yeah. Why do I have a block on that stupid--
帕波
Piper!
-别这样 -为什么
- No! - Why?
-老天 你消停点 -怎么了
- Jesus. Stop! - What?
我奶♥子♥间夹着个手♥机♥ 逼里藏着钥匙
I have a cell phone between my tits and keys in my twat.
而且你还杀了个人
And you just killed someone.
你觉得这种时候适合社交吗
You think now is really the best time to socialize?
你当时也在湖边吗
Were you at the lake, too?
没人告诉我发生了什么
Nobody told me it was happening.
你看我身上湿了吗
Do I look wet to you?
事实上 我们确实去了湖边
As a matter of fact, we did go to the lake.
-非常好玩 -没错
- It was delightful. - Yep.
你怎么回事
What is going on with you?
她只是太阳晒多了 她没事
She just got too much sun, she's fine.
你看那里
Listen, look over there.
拜托你看那里 帕波
Look, please. Piper.
我知道 我知道 这不是什么好事
I know. I know. This can't be good.
哪里装得下这么多人
Where is everybody gonna fit?
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
还记得吗 去芝加哥的飞机上
Remember, on the plane to Chicago?
那个女的倒在我身上睡着了
That girl, she fell asleep on me?
她很怕坐飞机
She was scared to fly.
-我们偷了她的苹果 -不太记得
- We stole her apple. - Vaguely.
-好吧 我觉得那就是她 -也许吧
- Okay, I think that's her. - I guess?
不 那就是她 我记得她的脸
No, that's her. I remember her face,
因为她倒在我身上睡着了
'cause she fell asleep on me.
好吧 艾丽克斯
Cool. Alex?
我现在不能跟你说话 帕波 不能
I can't talk to you right now, Piper. I can't.
我只想离开这里
All I wanna do is get out of here and,
去外面走走
you know, like, take a walk.
但我不能
And I can't do that.
所以我现在很沮丧
So I'm feeling very frustrated.
我知道了 你尝到了甜头
I hear you. You got a taste.
想再享受一番 但我就没有
You want more. See, I didn't.
所有人都在湖那里的时候我就在这里面
I was inside while everybody else was outside at the lake.
自娱自乐
Having fun.
好了 你现在可以滚了
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to piss off right now.
你不应该这么跟我讲话
You shouldn't talk to me like that.
如果你还没听说 也快了
If you haven't heard yet, you will.
我可有着不容小觑的力量
I am a force to be reckoned with.
好吧
Okay.
我要继续看书了
I'm gonna finish my book.
尼克·宏比的书
Nick Hornby.
我以前很喜欢《失恋排行榜》
I liked High Fidelity.
泪珠
Oh, a teardrop?
-你搞错边了 -你在说什么
- It's on the wrong side. - What are you talking about?
-是纹身吗 -是化上去的
-Are they even tattoos? -They're make-up.
所以说 是装饰用的
So they're for, like, decoration?
-真有意思 -这是我的标志
- That's so cute. - It's my thing.
在我的家乡 这是有意义的
Well, where I'm from, it means something.
什么 意味着你杀了人吗
What, like, you killed somebody?
-不 -不是吗
- No. - No?
不 我杀了三个人
No, I killed three somebodies.
都是无名小辈
Nobodies.
却因为骗领母婴补助被抓了 你能相信吗
Then I get popped for fucking WIC fraud. You believe that shit?
总之 眼线女
Anyhow, eyeliner girl...
-谁掌控这里的大局 -什么大局
- who's runnin' the game in here? - The game?
拜托 别跟我保密了
Oh, come on. Don't hold out on me.
我们现在是朋友了
We're friends now.
我们都喜欢流黑色的眼泪
We both love to cry in black.
说吧
So?
谁是老大
Who's la jefa?
那个
That one.
那边 那个白人女孩
Over there. The white girl.
看书的那个
The reader.
真的吗
You serious?
像冰箱里冷冻时间最长的雪糕一样冷酷
Cold like a Bomb Pop from way back of the freezer.
看上去甜美可人 不过是个狠角色
She may look all la, la, la... but she the one.
有意思
Interesting.
是个姜饼屋
It's a gingerbread house.
-不会吧 -就像伯蒂说的那样
- No. - It's like Berdie says!
-永远说好 "好的 然后" -好
- Um, always say yes. "Yes, and..." - Oh, yes.
好的 然后...
Yes, and...
它味道好极了
it tastes so delicious.
不管这上面是什么涂料 里面肯定含铅
Whatever paint is left on this, is definitely lead-based.
铅涂料 烂木头
Lead-based and rotten wood and...
还有霉菌
and fungus.
我刚才是吃到一只白蚁吗
Did I just bite a termite?
-也许是一大块姜 -不 停下
- Maybe it's a big piece of ginger. - No, stop.
停 休息一下
Stop, time-out.
你觉得这附近有水吗
Do you think there's any water around here?
不 没有休息时间
Uh, there's no time-outs.
你的大脑能想象任何事
Your brain can imagine anything.
它创造了《时间隆起》 不是吗
It made Time Hump. Right?
它充满魔力 与众不同
It's magical. It is special. It's--
但我的舌头没知觉了
But my tongue can't eat anything,
你不能再拉着我玩时空隆起这一套了
and you have got to stop with this Time Hump thing.
都结束了 好吗
It's over. Okay?
而且 很快要天黑了
Plus, it's gonna get dark soon.
可我喜欢时空隆起
But I love Time Hump.
你得创作更多的故事
You got to do more stories.
也许这个姜饼屋的味道奇怪
Uh, maybe... the gingerbread
是因为上面被下了咒语
tastes weird because there's a spell on it.
接下来会怎么样
What happens next?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
休息一会
Take a minute.
让故事在你的大脑里运转起来
Let the, uh, story hula-hoop around your brain hips.
我们有的是时间 我们不回去了
We've got time. We are never going back.
什么
What?
我们可以永远住在这里
We can live here forever.
我们找到了房♥子 我们可以住在里面
We found a house. We can live in it.
你可以给我读故事
You can read me stories.
我们可以吃浣熊肉和浆果 我们还能...
And we can eat, uh, raccoon meat and berries, and we could...
-我们可以做♥爱♥ -我犯了个大错
- we could make love! - I really made a big mistake.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
有一个...
There is...
女巫在房♥子里
a witch inside that house.
她想吃了我们
And... she wants to eat us.
那我们就杀了她
Then we kill the witch.
还可以用狼牙做的叉子
Maybe we take out her intestines
把她的肚子剖开
with a pitchfork fashioned from wolves' teeth.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表