剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Can I talk about the elephant in the room for a second?
最好不要
I wish you wouldn't.
我面前的你并不像一个怪物
I look across from me and I don't see a monster.
我看到的是一个
I see a human being fighting
努力控制住兽♥性♥的人
to control the animalistic parts of his brain,
意念战胜了冲动
true grit overcoming impulse.
不是所有人都对你说三道四
Not everybody judges you.
如果我告诉你是儿童色情呢
What if I told you it was kiddie porn?
我
I'd...
会说你需要帮助
say you need support,
然后我会称赞
and I'd applaud your restraint
你控制住了冲动 找到新的发泄出口
for finding an outlet for your compulsions.
你可什么都敢说
You will really say whatever it takes.
实际上比儿童色情要糟得多
Well, it was a lot worse than kiddie porn.
想看吗
Wanna see?
不 我不需要 不
No, I don't... I don't need... No.
不需要
No need.
等等 你就只是在沙滩上做了个爱
Wait, all you did was have sex on the beach?
你情我愿的成年人 在无人沙滩上
Consenting adults on an empty beach.
好吧 除了那个
Well, except for the creeper
把这录下来交给警♥察♥的变♥态♥
that filmed it and turned us in to the cops.
但惹上麻烦的是那变♥态♥吗
But you think that pervo got in trouble?
太荒唐了 我想说
That is insane. I mean...
你的故事给人敲了警钟
You are such a cautionary tale.
本可以的 前提是人们清楚事实
I would be, if people got the story right.
但我挨着敲门想告诉人们真♥相♥时
But once I had to go around door-to-door announcing my status,
谣言四起
the rumors got started...
我不知道 这事一团糟
I don't know. It's all so fucked.
给
Here.
沃尔玛不大会因为这个就败了
It's not like Walmart's gonna lose.
太好了
Awesome.
卡普托典狱长的办公室
Warden Caputo's office.
我是杰弗逊女士 有什么能帮到您吗
This is Ms. Jefferson speaking, how may I assist you?
卡普托典狱长现在有空吗
Is Warden Caputo available?
帮您确认 请稍等
Let me place you on a brief hold while I go and check.
操
Fuck.
你再打回来吧
Oh, well, you gonna call back.
喂 我还没挂
Hello? I'm still here.
我去 你真没挂 为什么提示灯灭了
Damn, you are still there. Then why the little light go out?
好吧不重要 他现在不在这
Anyway, don't matter, I ain't got him right now.
请转告他我曾来过电♥话♥
Will you please let him know I called?
-没问题 你多保重 -好
- All right, you take good care now. - Yeah.
靠
Shit.
又怎么了 发生什么了
What? What happened?
我忘了问他尊姓大名了
I didn't quite get his name.
你不知道电♥话♥是谁打的吗
You don't know who it was?
是个哥们儿
Well, it was some brother,
你非要问我的话 听着像个推销员
sounded like a salesman-type, if you ask me.
所以我很可能是帮了你一个忙
So I probably did you a favor there.
还有一位白人女士
Oh! And then some white lady,
打电♥话♥问关于聚会的事情
she called about a get-together. Mmm-hmm.
你又没记名字
It happened twice?
天 杰弗逊 我付你钱干嘛使的
Jesus, Jefferson, what am I paying you for?
你确定她说的是聚会这个词吗
Are you sure she said "Get-together"?
什么意思 是指会议吗
What does that even mean? Like... like, a meeting?
会议
Like a meeting.
也有可能是约会
Or... like a date, maybe.
你是不是对我有所隐瞒
You holding out on me?
是不是在外面有小宝贝儿了
You somebody's Ca-baby-boo-to?
你麻烦大了 杰弗逊
You're on thin fucking ice, Jefferson.
是琳达吗
Was it Linda?
有可能
Possibly.
不是娜塔莉吧
It wasn't Natalie, was it?
更像是琳达
Linda sounds more right.
行 给世纪挑战公♥司♥的琳达拨电♥话♥
Okay. Get Linda from MCC on the line.
好的
All right.
按一号♥线那个按钮
Press the button that says "Line one."
-一号♥线 -按9 然后拨号♥
- One. - Nine and the number.
9 懂了
Nine... Got you.
喂
Uh, hello?
您好 卡普托先生想与您通话
Yes, hello. I have Director Caputo.
我这就给您转接
I will transfer you now.
见鬼
Shit!
卡普托典狱长办公室
Warden Caputo's office.
我接到电♥话♥了 杰弗逊
Jefferson, I got it.
我的错 我的错
My bad! My bad!
-你好 是乔吗 -嗨 琳达
- Hello, uh, Joe? - Linda, hi. Uh...
杰弗逊 挂掉你的电♥话♥
Jefferson, hang up your line.
我不想搞得你们断线
I don't wanna disconnect y'all.
快挂电♥话♥
Hang up the phone!
我还在培训我的助理
Uh, I'm still training her.
我听说你打过电♥话♥说要聚会
Uh, I got your message about a get-together.
是吗 可能是另一个琳达
Oh, uh... wrong Linda, I think.
但是我们的确需要庆祝一下胜利
But we do need to celebrate our victory.
退伍老兵都开始当警卫了
All these veterans becoming guards.
没错 是需要庆祝一下
Yes. Yes, we absolutely do.
那你今晚有约了吗
Any chance you're free tonight?
今天晚上吗
Tonight?
有空 好极了
Yes, it's perfect.
我们可以庆祝 顺便谈谈公事
We can celebrate and, uh, talk business.
今晚八点在丰塔纳餐厅见如何
How about La Fontana's at 8:00?
太好了
Yeah, great.
-好 晚上见 -好 再见
- Great. I'll see you tonight. - Okay, bye.
连狱警都得排队上厕所了啊
Ah! Even the staff waits for the bathroom now, hmm?
有什么能为你效劳的 红妈
What can I do for you, Red?
我想和你聊聊那个姓金的女人
I want to talk to you about the King woman.
你们俩越来越投缘了 是吗
You two are hitting it off, right?
你让她用了我的园子
You gave her the run of my garden.
你觉得会有什么好结果吗
How did you think that would go?
在月球上插一面旗帜
You know, planting a flag
又不代表你能占领月球
on the Moon doesn't mean that you own it.
你是俄♥国♥人 我以为你明白这道理
You're Russian. I thought you'd appreciate that attitude.
不是这码事 我只是关心她而已
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I'm only concerned for her.
在监狱里 尊重是要靠努力赢来的
Respect in prison has to be earned.
这话我可不敢说
I don't know about that.
这儿的狱警给过你很多回旋的空间
You've received a lot of leeway from staff around here.
你现在混的也不错
You seem to be doing all right.
是因为这个吗 你在惩罚我吗
Was that what this is about? Are you punishing me?
你做错了什么吗
Did you do something wrong?
我做什么都有理由
I did the only reasonable thing I could.
在囚犯和狱警之间
There's no such thing as a consensual relationship
不存在什么你情我愿
between a prisoner and a guard.
罗娜的婚礼是个苦乐参半的结局
Lorna's wedding was a bittersweet end
纪念的是一段不曾存在的感情 山姆
to a relationship that never actually happened, Sam.
这是你的主观臆断 瑞泽尼科夫
You're reading something into this that isn't there, Reznikov.
金女士的事与你毫无干系
And what goes on with Mrs. King is none of your business.
你们太惯着她了
You're pampering her.
她竟然有杂♥志♥看
She even gets a magazine?
你想干嘛 卢茨
What do you want, Ruiz?
我听说你们出了点劳资纠纷
I heard about your labor dispute.
也许我朋友可以顶你们的缺
I thought maybe my friends could fill in?
这是小鸽
This is Pidge.
你认识小灵的 或者说她认识你
You know Ouija, or she knows you.
这是水钻
And that's Zirconia.
水钻
Zirconia?
我进来之前把它们都取下来了
I took out all my rocks before I come in,
这样就没人会把它们当钻石抢走了
so nobody would think they was diamonds and rip 'em out.
况且
Plus...
他们应该不允许带进来
I don't think it's allowed.
他们都准备好要加入你的内♥裤♥帮了
They're all ready and willing to join your panty party.
我能和你谈谈吗 单独谈谈
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表