剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我重要到成为
that I'm important enough to be a target
国际大阴谋的目标
of an international conspiracy.
往那边挪点
Move over.
咱们现在假设确实有个针对你的阴谋
Let's assume for a second that there is a conspiracy against you.
那你为什么要回到过去
Why go back in time?
因为 如果我能回到过去
Because, if I can go back in time,
就能阻止吉米·卡特创立联邦应急管理局
I can stop Jimmy Carter from starting FEMA.
洛莉
Lolly...
每个人都有回到过去的念头
everyone wants to go back in time sometimes.
想回到一切还没定论的时候
To go back to the moment when everything was still possible,
回到他们做出错误决定之前
before they made a wrong turn,
这样他们就可以走上正确的道路
so that they could go on the right path.
但那是不可能的
But it's not possible.
我们能做的只有尽力做好当下的事
All we can do is make the most of right now.
好吧 那个我试过了
Okay, I tried that.
但是穿梭回过去感觉起来
But traveling back in time just seemed more,
更有可行性
you know, feasible.
我没有做错误决定的时刻
I don't have no moment when everything went wrong.
除非是指我带着这一病症出生的时刻
Unless it was that moment I was born with that sickness in me.
你大概是对的
You're probably right.
大概我只是太绝望了
I was just probably desperate.
我们之前聊的时候要比现在好得多
Man, this sounded better when we talked about it earlier.
我们之前聊的时候
When we talked about it?
好吧 是我和
Okay, me and the...
我知道他们并不真的存在
Hey, I know they're not real,
但这不代表他们什么都没说
but it don't mean that they don't have nothing to say.
有时候他们挺吓人的
Sometimes that shit is scary.
尤其是其中那个小女孩说话的时候
Especially when that little girl starts whispering.
但是有时候
Okay, but sometimes...
你知道吗 他们说的还挺有道理
you know, they make these convincing arguments.
所以如果他们说
So, if they think that it's plausible
我们可以回到过去拯救美国
that we could go back in time and save America...
那我总得尝试一下
then I gotta honor that.
而且我看过一本爱情小说 关于穿越的
Plus, I read this romance novel, and it was about time travel,
我认真研究了一下那里面的科学原理
and I really dug the science of that.
再说我正好有土豆
Plus, I got that potato.
海利先生
Mr. Healy?
你是不是正在穿越
Are you travelin' in time?
没 没有 我只是
No. No, I was just, uh...
我小时候经常在盒子里待着
I spent a lot of time in boxes as a kid.
它们就是我的堡垒
They were forts, really.
堡垒
Forts.
你想待多久就待多久
You could stay down here as long as you want.
再几分钟吧
Maybe a few more minutes.
然后咱们就走
Then we'll go.
-就走 -好
- Go. - Ok.
我不懂的是 我为大家出头
What I don't understand is, I step up to the plate for everybody.
我又不是为了要什么好处
It's not like I want credit.
而且我费了心力来办
But I take care of business.
但是突然间大家表现得好像我是什么怪物
And suddenly, everybody's acting like I'm some kind of a monster.
不好意思 我真需要专心弄这个混音曲
I'm sorry, I really need to focus on DJing.
你不就是在播iPod里的歌♥单吗
Aren't you just playing a playlist off your iPod?
话说你怎么会有iPod
How do you even have an iPod?
查普曼
Hey, Chapman.
你的新朋友呢
Where are your new friends?
我跟她们处不来
It's not really working out.
你不怕玛利亚吗
You're not scared of Maria?
我怕 我只是假装
No, I'm scared, but I'm pretending
这个"酷爱"饮料里有酒精
that this Kool-Aid has alcohol in it,
能帮我壮胆
and that kinda helps.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
你到这儿来以后我对你都算不上好
I have not been cool to you since you got here.
-你对我确实不怎么样 -我在想
- No, you haven't. - I'm wondering...
咱们能重新来过吗
may I please have a do-over?
我说不准
I don't know.
我也在想这段时间的事
I... I've been thinking about it, but...
是这样的
the thing is...
不好意思 能出去聊吗 这里太吵了
I'm sorry, uh, can we talk outside? It's a little loud.
没问题
Sure.
没问题
Sure.
是这样的 查普曼
The thing is, Chapman...
第一次见面你就对我横眉冷对
I was turned off by you the moment I met you.
但我那时候既孤独又害怕
But I was alone and scared,
所以我跟你结成了联盟
so I made an alliance with you, and...
你根本不尊重我们的联盟
I mean, you didn't even respect that alliance.
我知道
I know.
我没有借口 但我那时候也很害怕
And I have no excuse except that I was scared, too.
但我现在懂了 而且当时你说得对
But I get it now, and actually, you were right.
我什么说得对
I was right about what?
实用主义至上
Right about being pragmatic.
有些事该做就得做
You gotta do what you gotta do.
抱歉我不能帮你
I'm sorry I can't help you...
但我也会为你加油
but I'm rooting for you, too.
过来
Come on.
一旦加入黑帮 你身上就被打上标签了
When you're in a gang, you get this label put on you.
多亏你的努力
And thanks to what you pulled,
我也被打上了一个大大的黑帮标签
I've been marked by Admin as this big, bad gang girl, you see?
我只能接受
So I'm done.
但是我在想
But I've been thinking.
你也是个黑帮分子 查普曼
You gangster, too, Chapman.
你绝对能称得上是个黑帮分子 对吧
Oh, you're hella gangster, right?
那你的标签呢
So where's your label, huh?
把住 别让她乱动
Hold tight. Don't let her move.
如果你动了 情况会更糟
If you move, it'll get messed up.
确保别弄反
Make sure it isn't backwards or it's, like,
或弄成别的什么东西了
a whole different thing.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表