剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Let's try to remember
一直往前看
to stay focused on moving forward.
好吧
Fine.
我...想加入
I... want in.
杂♥志♥赚来的钱分我四分之一
You can use the phone for however long you want,
电♥话♥你们想用多久就用多久
if I get 25% of the payday you get from that magazine.
我看挺公平的 辛迪 你觉得呢
Seems fair to me. Cindy?
我信不过她
I don't trust her.
难道你以为人们都相信L·罗恩·哈伯德吗
So? You think people trusted L. Ron Hubbard?
当然不 但这并没影响山达基教♥徒♥
Fuck, no. But that don't stop Scientologists
大把大把地送钱给他
from handing over fistfuls of money to him.
我知道 等等...
I know! Hold...
-你看过《拨开迷雾》 -当然看过
- You read Going Clear? - Of course!
里面不是有个疯子为了不离婚
How about when that crazy psycho told his wife
逼自己老婆自杀
to kill herself so he wouldn't have to get divorced?
是吧 天哪
I know, man! I know!
那些混♥蛋♥甚至根本不纳税
You know them fuckers don't even pay taxes?
-天哪 -我们却在蹲大狱
- Oh, girl! - And we're the criminals?
我听说了 我有个想法
I heard that. Oh, I got a theory!
说来听听
What's your theory, dawg?
倘若他和图派克一样 根本没有死
What if he like Tupac? Not really dead.
还活着吗
Still alive?
还活着
Alive!
-那些不是我的 -我也希望不是
- They're not mine. - I should hope not.
对一个人来说 这个内♥裤♥数量有点惊人
That's a lot of dirty underpants for one girl...
-而且都是不同大小的 -真的不是我
- in a lot of different sizes. - Yeah, I didn't do nothing.
但我们并不是这么想的 卢茨
See, that's where our perspectives start to diverge, Ruiz...
证据对你很不利
because the evidence says otherwise.
不是吧
Come on.
所有人都知道是查普曼干的
Everyone knows that's Chapman's gig.
查普曼
Chapman?
你是说那个带头建立侦查小队
Who started the very task force
发现你非法活动的查普曼吗
that uncovered your illegal operation?
我可不这么认为
I don't think so.
问题就在这儿
That's it, isn't it, right?
如果我是个金发白妞
If I was white and blonde,
你也就不会怀疑我了 对吧
you wouldn't think so about me, either.
你这种族歧视
Well, that's some corrupt
还真是做得很明显啊
racist bullshit you're runnin' 'round here.
鉴于你的罪行 我会向法官建议
In light of your crimes... I will be recommending
在你的判决上增加三到五年的刑期
that the judge add three to five years to your sentence.
什么
What?
你是认真的吗 你不能这样做
Are you-- You can't do that.
得了吧 关我几周禁闭
Come on, just send me to the SHU
这事不就完了吗
for a couple of weeks and get it over with.
不就是几件破内♥裤♥吗
It's fucking underwear!
又不是吸毒 天哪
We're not talking about drugs here! Jesus!
大事可以化小 对吧
That would be easy, right?
关你几周禁闭 就当这事没发生过
Send you away for a couple weeks, forget this ever happened.
但那种管理方法过时了 犯人
Well, that's not how things work around here anymore, inmate.
你不仅偷窃公共财产
You stole property from a private company
还涉嫌非法盈利
and started a for-profit business.
你在监狱里面拉帮结派
You organized inmates.
要我说的话
You ask me,
-你这就是帮派活动 -别胡扯了
- looks a whole lot like gang activity... - Oh, come on.
这种事你不是最擅长了吗
...which you would know a lot about, wouldn't you?
你们家不就是做这个的
Isn't that the family business?
你知道我们会如何对待帮派头目 卢茨
You know what we do with gang leaders, Ruiz?
我们会杀一儆百
We make examples of 'em.
回去吧 记得跟你的姐妹讲讲
So get back down there and tell your muchachas
愚蠢的错误
how poor choices...
误人一生
can ruin a life.
大哭一场也好
Maybe cry...
因为真的很遗憾
'cause it's so sad.
你只需要说声谢谢
Just say thank you,
然后做回那个可爱又粗暴的你就行
and then get back to being your cute, gruff self.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我帮你解决了难题 你应该谢谢我
I solved your problem. Say thank you.
-什么难题 -关于你那位小朋友呀
- What problem? - With your little friend?
我不明白
I don't understand.
小伙子
Oh, honey.
钱和好律师 保一生平安
A little money and a good lawyer go a long way.
那你怎么还在监狱里
Then why are you in prison?
我只能说 不要惹国税局
You don't wanna fuck with the IRS, that's all I can tell you.
所以她真的要回来了
So she's really comin' back?
别这么看着我 我不是什么圣人
Ugh. Don't look at me like I am some kind of saint.
你是我在这里唯一的朋友
You're my only friend in here.
我不希望你做出什么愚蠢的决定
I was not about to let you make some kind of stupid decision
剩下我一个人在这里
and leave me here all by myself.
再也听不到你发牢骚
Nor could I take your bellyaching anymore.
一石二鸟
Two birds, one stone.
好了 过来
Now, get over here.
坐一会
Have a seat.
这 不太好吧
I'm-- I really shouldn't.
关上门 没人会知道你在这儿
If you close that door, nobody will know you're in here.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
你以为我刚才是在跟你商量吗
Did I make it sound like you had a choice?
我帮了你
I took care of you.
现在换你来帮我了
Now you are gonna take care of me.
奶油糖浆
Butterscotch.
-保持冷静 -怎么了
- Stay cool. - What's happening?
我下了狠手
I was a shark.
我采取行动了
I made a move.
我要弄死你
I am going to bury you!
你别想再回来 永远都别想
You're never coming back from this. Never.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我必须要保护我的人
I had to protect my people.
我别无选择
I had to.
你还好吗
You okay?
他们给我加刑了
They're giving me more time.
那个贱♥货♥陷害我 他们偷走了我的人生
This bitch frames me, and they're stealing my life.
什么 就因为几条内♥裤♥
What? Over fucking panties?
等我出去的时候
Yo, my baby girl's gonna be in kindergarten
我女儿都要上幼儿园了
by the time I get outta here now.
我去办了那个贱♥货♥
That bitch is mine.
操
Fuck it.
-我们玩大的 -好
- We goin' legit. - Fuck, yeah.
你是说毒品吗
You talkin' 'bout drugs?
-是的 傻♥逼♥ -好吧
- Yes, you idiot. - All right.
是时候动点真格的了
It's about time we was for real.
我想要点那个
I'm here about the thing.
知道代价是什么吗
You understand the payment?
需要你在这上面签字
Need your signature on this.
尼古拉斯
Nichols?
好啊 我的浪♥女♥回家了
Well, my prodigal daughter returneth.
先买♥♥单再说
Payment first.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表