剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
to knock trays with us hill trolls.
厌倦了你的男人婆女友吗
Got tired of your butchy girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友
She ain't my girlfriend.
随便你
Suit yourself.
我听说有一部剧
I heard that there is this show
讲的就是一群人打僵尸
that was like, just people shooting zombies.
快看那边
You gotta check this.
听着 如果你的脑子不好使了
Listen, if your mind is starting to go,
告诉我 我会发发慈悲杀掉你
just tell me and I'll mercy break your neck,
省得你被送到精神病室
so you don't end up in Psych.
你说过 克里斯托的案子之所以被拖延
You told me Crystal's case was stalled
是因为我们无法证明索菲娅被关在禁闭室
because we couldn't prove that Sophia's in the SHU.
你觉得你可以证明吗
And you think you could prove that?
我知道禁闭室与外界隔绝
I know it's all isolation down there.
可是那里有个浴室 对吧
But there's a shower facility, right?
大家基本上会在同一时间淋浴
One that everyone uses at one time or another.
如果我能给她传句话...
If I can get word to her--
我算是半个天主教♥徒♥
I mean, I'm half-Catholic myself,
可是你说的情况简直是个奇迹
but what you're talking about is a kinda miracle.
我有个手♥机♥ 有内置摄像头
I have a phone. With a camera.
藏在一个很不舒服的地方
In a very uncomfortable place.
你真是个疯婆子
You are one crazy bitch.
谢谢夸奖 曼多萨
Thank you, Mendoza.
说实话 我很害怕
I'm pretty scared, to be honest.
禁闭室令人心惊胆寒
The SHU's a scary place.
你要是想被送进去
You wanna get sent down there,
这种小儿科的把戏根本不行
you can't be pulling this piddly shit.
-你得玩点大的 -我知道
- You gotta do something serious. - I know.
可是我不想伤害任何人
It's just that, I don't want to hurt anybody, you know?
我曾是个激进分子 可从未施过暴
I was an activist, but always non-violent.
有时你得从大局着想
Sometimes you gotta think about the greater good.
操
Shit!
干得好啊
Good for you.
告诉我刚才发生的都是我的幻觉
Tell me I didn't see what I just saw.
这个恶魔差点打碎我的下巴 警官
No, this monster almost broke my jaw, Officer.
别以为我不会再来一拳 拉美贱♥人♥
And I'd do it again, Latino!
天哪 不行
Hell, no!
你得把她带走
You need to get her outta here
她对我们的安全有威胁
'cause she is a threat to our safety!
该死
Shit!
走吧 英格拉斯
Let's go, Ingalls.
给你
Here you go.
我很惊喜啊
I am pleasantly surprised.
我呢
Yeah, I, uh,
我擅自找了找那张疯狂的照片
I took the liberty of looking through them for that crazy photo,
可是都没什么
but, they're clean.
也不是没什么
Well, not clean.
有些离奇的抓拍
There's some gnarly snaps,
但不是我们找的那张
but, not the one we're looking for.
我想有些事注定成为未解之谜
So, I guess some things will always be a mystery.
你有什么背景 卢斯奇克教导官
What's your background, CO Luschek?
主要是苏格兰血统
Mostly Scottish.
还有几个先祖是法国皮草商
Some French fur traders, way back.
不 我是说 你为什么在这里工作
No, I mean, how did you end up here?
消磨时光
You know, attrition.
只是
It's just...
你明明是个在游戏驿站工作的料
you should so clearly be working at a GameStop.
你没开玩笑吧 弗洛雷斯
Are you for real, Flores?
我他妈跟你说什么了
The fuck did I tell you?
伙计 我不记得了
Man, I don't remember.
站上去
Get on it.
我说站到桌子上 犯人
I said get up on the table, inmate!
现在 你要站在那里 给我想想
Now, you're gonna stand there and you're gonna think about
你做过的这些决定
all the decisions that you've been making.
意思是我不用回去工作了吗
Does that mean I don't have to go back to work?
对 你哪也别想去
No, you're not going anywhere.
你的工作就是
Your job is to stand...
站在这张桌子上
...on this table,
直到你不打算再耍我为止
until you're ready to quit dicking me around!
尽情地用西班牙语骂我吧 女人
Call me all the Spanish names you want, mami.
看看你膝盖打颤时什么感受
We'll see how you feel when your knees start to give.
早上好
Morning.
咖啡
Coffee.
小心 还烫着呢
Careful, it's hot.
我用微波炉热的
I microwaved it.
有问题吗
Problem?
没有
No, no.
好极了 来穿衣吧
Good. Let's get dressed.
我看看
Let's see.
也许 今天穿粉色
Maybe... pink today?
可以吗
Yes?
拉莫斯
Ramos.
我有个东西想给你
I have something for you.
谢谢了 我不需要
No, thanks. I'm cool.
进来待一会
Come in for a minute.
我得回仓库
I gotta be back at the warehouse
给山下的监狱运点毛巾什么的
to get some towels and stuff for down the hill.
这是你的游戏
It's your game.
你和你朋友谈论的那个
The one you were talking about with your friend.
我想我们可以玩一下
I thought we could play.
-太恶心了 -这可是你发明的
- This is disgusting. - You're the one who made it up.
-我以为你会很喜欢呢 -我不喜欢
- I thought you'd get a kick out of it-- - I don't.
你必须选一个
You gotta pick one.
你不能强迫我
You can't make me do this.
我想你忘记了你的处境
I think you're forgetting your situation.
我的处境是 你已经没有我的把柄了
My situation is, you don't got nothing on me now.
去看看吧 你什么都找不到
Look around, you're not gonna find one thing.
枪指着头哦
Gun to your head.
虽然不是奶昔小站
It might not be Shake Shack,
但这吃起来绝无罪恶感
but it's 100% guilt-free.
敬正义版廉价午餐肉三明治
Here's to the off-brand Spam sandwich of righteousness.
干杯
Cheers.
知道吗 去他妈的正义
You know what? Fuck righteousness.
说得没错
You make a valid point.
是这样的
So here's the thing.
我要戒毒
I'm gonna get clean.
好的
Okay.
好吧 是有点阿布格莱布事件的感觉
I mean, sure. It's a little Abu Ghraib-y...
可是...好吧
but... sure.
这是我突然想到的 一时冲动
Just came to me. Spur of the moment-like.
现在只能坚持下去了
We're gonna have to ride this out now.
要坚持多久
For how long?
直到她保证好好表现为止
Until she promises to behave.
我打赌 她晚餐之前就下来了
Look, I give it till dinner time, tops.
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, dude.
我觉得你可能犯了个错误
I feel like you mighta made a mistake.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表