剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
不过 我承认今天晚上
That said, I will admit that sometimes at night,
我摸着自己胳膊内侧和耳垂柔软的部分
I do touch the inside of my arm and the soft part of my earlobe,
我有一种...
and I get this...
愉悦的感觉
tingly feeling.
还有 我的确怀疑你在淋浴间拉屎
And, okay, I did suspect you of pooping in the shower
顺便说一句 这比在床铺边小便恶劣多了
which is way worse than peeing outside a bunk, for the record,
但你没有给我留下一坨屎
but you didn't leave me poop...
而是留下了礼物
You left me gifts.
比如头发玩偶
Like hair portraits.
总之 我...
Anyhow, I'm...
对这一切真的很困惑 但是...
really confused about all this, but...
如果你...
if you might, maybe, perhaps...
还想再试一次清洁间的事的话
want to try the broom closet thing again...
我
I...
可能
might...
也许
maybe...
应该
perhaps...
愿意接受
be open to it.
就这样 拜
That's it. Okay, bye.
我想电影之夜应该可以 拜
I was thinking during movie night. Okay, bye.
我一直想问你虫洞理论的事
Hey! I've been meaning to ask you about your wormhole theory.
你看 理论上
See, on paper...
它很合理 对吧
it's sound, right?
可在现实生活中 它有缺陷
But in real life, that is flawed.
你可能在建造时间机器时用了太多锡纸
You might be using too much tin foil on the time machine.
把电磁辐射搞混了
Messes with the electromagnetic radiation.
下一次 试试蜡纸
Next time, try wax paper.
多谢提醒
Oh, thanks for the tip.
-我能坐下吗 -不行 你可以站着说
- Can I have a seat? - No, you can talk to me while standing.
好吧 说到站着
Okay, well, speaking of standing, um...
我觉得有义务说出...
I feel obligated to voice...
说出我的担忧
to voice my concern...
主要针对的是
over some of the practices
最近发生在这里的一些行为
that have been happening around here lately.
其实 不是担忧
Uh, you know, not my concern...
是我的愤慨
my outrage.
我的道德义愤 老实说
My moral outrage, to be honest with you.
好吧 那你说吧
Okay, uh... Please, be honest.
比如 弗洛雷斯的事
This Flores thing, for example.
残忍♥而恶心 也很侮辱人
It is cruel and gross and humiliating.
就好像把一个人关进笼子里
It's like putting somebody in the stocks.
再加上站得时间长了
Plus, standing for prolonged periods of time
会引起极为严重的关节痛和背痛
causes irreversible joint and back pain.
也许她高贵的血统给了她强健的关节
Well, maybe her noble heritage gives her extra strong joints.
我明白这其中的讽刺
I get the irony of the situation.
接下来 你打算告诉我
Next, you're gonna tell me that
那些帮派协助提供了秩序和安全吗
gangs help provide order and safety?
听着 我知道搞砸是什么感觉
Look, I know what it's like to fuck up.
也知道在越界之后
I know what it's like to
悔不当初
cross a line and then wish, retroactively,
是什么感觉
that you hadn't.
那种感觉糟透了 糟透了
And it's a shitty, shitty feeling.
我真希望很久之前曾有人提醒我
And I wish that somebody had told me a very long time ago
我可以
that it's okay to just...
及时收手
stop.
也可以退缩
To just back down.
不要一意孤行或是在意表面上的软弱
To not be so stubborn or worried about appearing weak.
你说得对 我的确搞砸了
You're right, I did mess up.
我让你以为
I allowed you to think
你在这享有某种特权
you have some sort of special privilege around here...
但其实你没有
which you don't.
事实上 下次你再想和我说什么
In fact, the next time you care to express something to me...
你可以给我写信
you can write me a letter...
然后塞进你那娇嫩的屁♥股♥里
and then shove it up your tight, little heinie.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
滚
Out!
等你拍到伯赛特的照片之后
And after you got the camera to Burset,
你打算怎么把照片传出去
how were you gonna get the photo out?
那个古董的摩托罗拉连网都连不上
That ten-year-old Motorola didn't even have Internet.
我自有办法
I have my ways.
别费心玩间谍那一套
Well, don't ever become a spy.
索菲娅正在这里崩溃
Sophia is falling apart down here.
至少我没有袖手旁观
At least I didn't stand by idly.
如果你想因为我还有良知
So, if you want to punish me for having a...
而惩罚我 悉听尊便
a conscience, then, fine.
我不是因为你的良知惩罚你
I am not punishing you for your conscience.
我惩罚你是因为你袭击了另一名犯人
I am punishing you because you assaulted another inmate,
你偷带违♥禁♥品♥
you smuggled contraband,
并且企图泄露私密信息
and you conspired to leak private information.
你给自己挖的坑 修女
You made your bed, Sister.
现在你要躺进去了
Now you're gonna lie in it.
你知道我要待多久吗
Any idea how long, exactly?
伯赛特
Burset!
是的
Yep.
-说得太对了 -对吧
- Oh, that is so true, yo. - But, right?
我妈都爱上了他 真的那种
My moms is in love with him, like, in love.
我们才在说拉丁裔人有多喜欢莫里西
Hey, we were just talking about how all Latinas love Morrissey.
是啊 真好玩儿
Yeah, that's funny.
可能是头发的原因
Maybe it's the hair.
-就是 头发往后梳 -是的 是的
- Totally! That pompadour. - Yeah, the... Yeah.
你做指甲的吗
Oh, shit. You do nails?
我妈妈以前做
My mom did.
我想我更像是做设计的
I think I do more, like, designs,
花纹 小兔子之类的
patterns, little bunnies, things like that.
你可以给我做
Oh, could you do mine, but, like,
换成兔子和骷髅图案之类的
alternate it with, like, bunnies and skulls, so, like,
一个手指是兔子 一个是骷髅
every other finger's, like, bunny, skull, bunny, skull?
好啊 应该很酷
Yeah, that should be cool.
抱歉 要我晚点再过来吗
Sorry. Should I just come back later?
你可以留下
You can stay.
除非你觉得这有什么问题
Unless it's gonna be a problem.
不 没问题
Nah, it's fine.
那么 你想先做兔子 还是骷髅
So, what do you want first, like, a bunny or a skull?
当然是骷髅了
Skull, obviously.
贾斯敏
Yo, Jazmina!
开门 是我
Open up, it's me!
你突然间玩消失吗
You a ghost all of a sudden?
我只能叫凯撒孩子他妈来接我
I had to get Cesar's baby mama to pick me up,
因为我自己的表妹太忙了连电♥话♥都没时间接
'cause my own damn cousin is too busy to pick up her phone?
我给了打你几周的电♥话♥ 你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
I've been callin' you for weeks. Where the fuck you been at?
自从我们换了家庭套餐
电♥话♥就一直出问题
你出狱啦
没有 我像霍迪尼一样越狱了
这堆东西是什么情况
你知道多明戈吗
杂货店那个矮子吗
是的 他这个月学潜水去了
所以让我来处理这些录像机
这些过时玩意儿真的是搞死我了
贾斯敏 你♥他♥妈♥在说些什么
Yo, Jazmina, what the hell you talkin' about?
你说这些根本没什么意义
You ain't even making any sense.
我只是很开心见到你
I'm just happy to see you.
我们应该去买♥♥些香槟苏打
Yo, we should get some of that champagne soda!
是吧 庆祝庆祝
Right? Celebrate!
不行 我才没时间来庆祝
Yeah, no, I ain't got no time to celebrate right now.
我袜子在哪
Where's my sock?
我已经用完了他们给我的现金
I already used up all the cash they gave me.
好吧 事情是这样的
All right, here's the thing.
我的哮喘一直在犯
My asthma been acting up.
我得经常去急诊室 这可不便宜
I had to go to the ER, which wasn't cheap.
然后上个月 KK被抓了
And then last month, KK got arrested.
因为酒驾 可他被关进赖克斯岛监狱了
Some stupid DUI, but they took him all the way up to Rikers
还说他面临一些其他的指控
and claimed that he had, like, all these other charges.
保释要花很多钱的
Bail was real expensive, you know?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表