剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
她朋友刚死了
Her friend did just die.
这也是为什么我没还手
And that's the only reason I didn't
把她的牙打飞
knock her big Chiclets to the back of her skull.
出于尊重
Out of respect.
我们应该全副武装 袜子里装满石头
We should load up. Rocks in socks.
或者弄些喷雾罐 喷她们的眼睛
Maybe some spray cans. Shoot in their eyes.
她们是情绪激动的野兽
They're feral with emotion.
我们要时刻准备着
We gotta be ready!
更不用说那些操蛋的警卫了
Not to mention the fucking guards!
我要去做准备了
I'm gonna get started.
-我有刀 -操
- I've got shivs. - Aw, fuck.
-我真♥他♥妈♥够了 -但安全第一
- I'm so fuckin' tired! - But better safe.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
妈蛋
Shit.
完了 白妞们要上武装了
Oh, shit. The white bitches are loading up.
你觉得我们要说些什么吗
You think we should say something?
也许吧
Might be good.
如果我告诉玛丽亚些她不知道的事
Maybe Maria will be a little less pissed at me
她可能就不那么生我的气了
if I can tell her some stuff that she don't know.
我不知道 又没啥坏处
I don't know. It can't hurt.
这个应该感觉这么紧这么难受吗
Is this supposed to feel all tight and shit?
好紧绷 我都不知道是好是坏
Like, it's pulling. I don't know if that's a good thing.
这就对了 说明它起作用了
No, that's good. It means it's working.
到时候电视台来报道女孩身亡事件
We're gonna look so good for when the TV cameras
我们肯定特别好看
come to ask about the dead girl.
他们肯定会来采访我们的
They're gonna wanna interview us for sure.
-我们就站在最前面 -嗯
- We gotta stand up right in the front... - Yup.
假装悲伤什么的
...lookin' all sad and shit.
我完全做得到
I can totally do that.
刚刚这样太不好了
That's so bad, that's so bad, that's so bad.
我爱周末
I love the weekend.
特别放松
So relaxin'.
我小时候 我们只有周天放假
When I was growing up, we only got Sunday off...
而且这天大部分时间都用在教堂里了
and most of that time was spent in church.
有点糟糕
Kinda blew.
-虽然午饭还不错 -我有点喘不过气
- Lunch was good, though. - I think I might blow.
喝酒的感觉真好
It felt so good going down.
我们应该慢一点的
We should've taken it slow.
以后再也没有了
There ain't gonna be more now.
我们应该敬她一杯的
We should've toasted her.
敬最棒的酿酒师
To the best hooch maker!
愿她安息
May she rest in peace.
妈的
Fuck.
她前不久还在这
She was just here.
在时光机里
In the time machine,
和她的黄种拉拉女朋友跳舞
dancing with her lezzie yellow girlfriend.
我觉得那个时光机就会招坏运气
You know, I think that time machine is bad luck.
你想想
Think about it.
那个傻女人进去过 现在去了精神病区
That nutty lady went in there and she's in Psych now.
烈酒妹子死了
Hoochie's dead.
我觉得虽然那两个高个拉拉还活着
I think the tall lezzies are still around,
但她们的日子也所剩无几了
but their days could be numbered.
你知道我想砸点什么吗
Are you thinking what I'm destroyin'?
完全清楚
Totally.
这是作为利奇菲尔德居民的职责
It's our duty as citizens of Litchfield.
来吧 砸了它
Come on, wreck it!
你记不得自己写了多少个
You can't remember how many there were?
我说了 我觉得全都在这了
I told you, I think that's all of them.
你觉得还是真的确定
You think or you know?
你认不出这是我的字 我用左手写的
You can't tell it's my writing. I wrote them with my left hand.
你看过破案电视节目吗 小艾
Have you never seen a procedural television show, Al?
拜托
That's... Come on.
-这简直疯了 -这么做没错
- This was crazy. - It's the right thing.
他也有家庭
He has a family.
好歹让家人能哀悼他
They should be able to mourn him.
没人应该死了都不知道是谁
Nobody should die without a name.
那他应该
Yeah, well, he should have
在当杀手前就考虑到这点
thought of that before he became a contract killer.
他以前也是个跟班
He was also a henchman.
也在欧洲纨绔子弟的衣服店里打过工
And he worked at a Eurotrash clothing store.
好的吧
Oh, okay. Well, then...
他试图杀我之前 他也没有杀我
Look, before he tried to kill me, he... didn't kill me.
我们在一起度过了一段时光
And we spent time together.
我杀的不是一个陌生人
I didn't take the life of a stranger.
他有个远亲以前卖♥♥枪给伊♥拉♥克♥武器商
He had a cousin who used to run guns for an Iraqi arms dealer
他们关系很好
and they were close.
我们有时候会出去一起喝酒
And we'd go out... we'd go out drinking sometimes.
我和艾丁还有哈洛克
Me, and Aydin and Haluk.
他们小费给得很慷慨 舞也跳得好
They were big tippers and decent dancers...
而且他身上总有好闻的味道
and he always smelled good.
这件事哈洛克要自己解决了 小艾
Haluk's gonna have to figure this one out on his own, Al,
最好他怪的是库巴不是你
and hopefully blame Kubra and not you.
亲爱的 你现在内疚又冲动
Sweetie... you're guilty and you're emotional,
心事没能了结
and you haven't had closure
又有人刚刚死在你面前
and someone else just died in front of you.
我明白 但我不能让你这么做
I get it, but I can't let you do this.
这太危险了
It's too dangerous.
好吧 对不起
Okay? I'm sorry.
他也是个人
He was a person.
我知道他是
I know he was.
小教堂旁边走廊大概还有两个
There might be two more in the hall by the chapel.
我们去拿掉
Let's go get them.
哪儿都痛
Everything hurts.
对
Yep.
有客
You got guests.
该死
Oh, damn.
我本该叫你系根蓝领带
I could have sworn you were wearing a blue tie.
-你这里有蓝领带吗 -没有
- Do you have a blue tie here? - No.
好吧 拿着 把这个别上
Fine. Here. Pin that on.
-这有必要吗 -你不能脸泛油光
- Is that necessary? - Well, you don't wanna be shiny.
油光说明你流汗了 说明受人胁迫
Shiny implies sweat, which implies duress,
说明我们有过失
which implies culpability.
拿着 所有的新闻媒体都有这个
Here. All the news outlets have this.
这个会被放到报道里
It's gonna be part of the piece.
他这么穿是为了过万圣节
He's dressed for Halloween.
没人能确保是这样的
Can't know that for sure.
他背着子弹带 他扮的兰博
He's wearing a bullet belt. He's... Rambo.
咚咚咚 我想你可能需要补充体力
Knock, knock! Thought you could use a little energy boost.
不 不能有咖♥啡♥因♥
No! No caffeine.
他会发抖还紧张
He'll appear shaky and nervous.
我们希望他能够充分控制自己
We want him in complete control.
扎克 再确认一遍那些犯人
Zach... let's, uh, triple-check that the prisoners
见不到媒体 同样媒体也见不到她们
don't have access to the press and vice versa.
这就是为什么我要求执行一级防范禁闭
See, this is why I wanted a complete lockdown.
事实上 现在执行还来得及
In fact, you know what? It's not too late.
用大喇叭 让每个人回到她们的寝室
Get on the loudspeaker. Get everyone back to their dorms.
-就这么做 好吗 -行 好的
- Let's do that, okay? - Okay, fine.
好的
Okay.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
监狱比我想象的安静
It's quieter here than I thought. The prison.
对 昨天有人死了
Yeah... someone died yesterday.
我知道 他们
I know, they're...
他们说这可能成为全国新闻
they're saying it'll probably make national news.
还好世纪挑战公♥司♥有你
MCC is so lucky to have you.
你是这里的一部分 你能安抚大家的
You are a part of this community. You will put everyone at ease.
研究表明观众喜欢看到纸质文件
So, studies show that viewers like to see paper and ink.
让大家感觉就像那么一回事
Gives it an analog feel.
所以我就帮你写了份声明
So I went ahead and wrote out your statement for you.
但是视线交流才是关键
Eye contact is key, however,
你要时不时地抬起头
so you're gonna wanna look up intermittently,
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表