剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I...
我只是不知道
I just don't know...
我是否能成为你需要的那个人
if I'll ever be what you need me to be.
这事你得让我来解决
You gotta let me handle that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
可能
Look, maybe...
你觉得自己得面对这些挑战
this challenges what you thought you were.
可能最后我会
And... maybe I'm gonna get
被伤得肝肠寸断
my heart broken in a thousand different pieces.
但这些都只是可能
But those are maybes.
你不能靠着这些可能过日子
You can't live your life accordin' to maybes.
我爱你
I love you.
真的吗
You do?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
她可以看到我们 挪过去
She can see us. Move over.
我有十一张牌
I have 11 cards.
本来就该有十一张牌
You're supposed to have 11 cards.
好吧 很好 那挺好
Okay, good. That's good.
这简直太棒了
Then, that... No, this is awesome.
艾丽克斯
Hey, Alex.
我能和你说两句吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
-单独说两句 -不管你要和我说什么
- Alone? - Whatever you need to say to me,
你都可以当着我好朋友洛莉的面说
you can say in front of my good friend, Lolly, here.
就是我 我就是她的好朋友
That's me. I'm the good friend.
我不知道你俩走得这么近了
I didn't know you two were so close.
你没有收到我们发的朋友宣言吗
Oh, you didn't get the, uh, friend announcement that we sent out?
我有点赶时间 但我真的很想和你聊聊
I'm kind of in a rush, but I would really like to talk to you.
今天不是洗衣日
It's not laundry day.
我有很多脏衣服 所以
Well, I've got a lot of dirty stuff, so...
好吧
Okay. Cool.
你说你猜对了 这话什么意思
What did you mean when you said you were right?
没事 我只是
Nothing, I just...
我只是早就知道你会玩火自焚
I just knew you were gonna get swept up in all that.
事后诸葛总能百发百中 所以
Well, they say hindsight is 20/20, so...
回见
See you later.
好吧 刚才就像看了一出烂剧
Okay, that was like watching a really bad play.
这里怎么乱成一团
What the hell is this mess doin' here?
长官 我们二十分钟前刚清理过这里
We had it cleared 20 minutes ago, sir.
然后我就去巡逻了 等我回来的时候
I left to go on rounds, and by the time I came back,
就又乱成这样了
it was up again.
我们没法一直盯着
We can't keep on top of it.
把这里处理好 就现在
Well, take care of it. Now.
你有地方睡觉
Hey, you have a place to sleep.
-搞什么 -起来 回宿舍去
- Ow! What the fuck? - Rouse it up! You have quarters.
-刚才谁他妈踢我 -起床时间到了
- Who the fuck just kicked me? - Wake-up time.
我刚刚
I was just--
拿上枕头和床单 叠好
Get these pillows, get these sheets, fold them.
这旧伤都还没好呢
It hasn't even healed yet!
快点
Come on.
你们不需要帐篷
You don't need your own tepee.
这里是监狱 不是外宿狂欢
This is a prison, not a sleepover.
靠 典狱长
Oh, shit! Yo, warden!
哥们 好久不见
Hey, yo. Long time no see, man.
混得怎么样啊
Yo, how's it hanging?
-看上去不错嘛 -退后 犯人
- Hey, looking sharp, huh? - Step back, inmate.
我会处理好的 长官
We have this handled, sir.
卡普托先生
Hey, Mr. Caputo.
看这个 这是我在做的篮子
Look at this. It's a basket I've been making.
你想知道怎么做的吗
You wanna know how?
-当然 -我拆开了所有
- Sure. - I've been unraveling all the socks
大家丢掉的袜子
that people throw away.
在厕所里用粉红色的肥皂
Individually dyeing each strand
将线一根根染上色
with the pink soap in the bathroom,
还有绿糊糊 用豌豆和其他带色的东西
or the green mush, I think it's peas, and other stuff with color.
然后我把线
Then, I took the string
编在垃圾袋上
and I weaved it over trash bags.
花了三百个小时 还没完工
Three hundred hours. Still not done.
无所事事就可以整很多幺蛾子
Yeah, idle time is the devil's workshop.
我们什么时候可以工作
When do we get to work?
小卖♥♥部里的东西我都买♥♥不起
Yeah, I can't pay for nothin' at commissary.
年龄歧视 是不是这个情况
Age discrimination. That's what I'm calling it.
犯人 退后
Inmates, back up.
五分钟内我就可以把这里处理好
I'll have this under control in five minutes--
我来就好
I've got this.
女士们 我听说了你们的不满
Ladies, I have heard your complaints...
相信我 我们没有视而不见
and trust me, they have not fallen on deaf ears.
事实上 虽然还不能和你们说很多
In fact, I can't tell you much yet,
但我们正在筹备
but we have an exciting new
开展一个全新的教育计划
educational program that will be announced soon.
一般教育发展项目卷土重来吗
Bringin' back the GED program?
是啊 还记得那个吗
Yeah, remember that one? Mmm.
我相信你们都会很满意的
I think you'll all be very satisfied.
在那之前 坚持住
In the meantime, hang in there.
乐观一点 好吗
Keep your heads up, okay? And...
互相照顾 这是个漂亮的作品
take care of each other. This is beautiful work.
谢谢 眼见为实哦
Thanks. And I'll believe it when I see it.
你会看到的
You'll see it.
好了 我们走吧 让下路
All right, let's go. Make a path.
大家让下路
Let's make a path.
卡普托
Caputo!
卡普托 卡普托 卡普托
Caputo! Caputo! Caputo!
-发生什么了 -我也不确定
- What happened to you? - I'm not sure.
-她还在睡吗 -已经睡了十九个小时
- She's still out? - Goin' on hour 19 now.
她可能真的需要好好睡一觉
Guess she really needed to sleep.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
天呐 为什么大家总是要生我的气
God, why is everyone always so mad at me?
你觉得她死了吗
You think she's dead?
我不是很喜欢她
I don't like her that much,
但我也不希望她死掉
but I wouldn't want her to be dead or nothin'.
如果她真死了我们会听说的
We'd have heard if she was dead.
这里没有秘密
Ain't no secrets in this place.
但如果她真死了
But if she is dead, I call dibs
我就霸占她那副带线的小眼镜
on those little glasses she wears on a string.
我觉得我的视力开始变差了
I think my eyes are starting to go.
看来今天是你的幸运日 犯人
Looks like it's your lucky day, inmate.
你♥他♥妈♥要干什么
Yo, what the fuck are you doing?
-放开我 -我不会放开的
- Get off me, man. Ouch! - Nah, I don't think I will.
我们搜过了你的床铺
We searched your bunks.
在你床下找到了些有意思的证据
Found some interesting evidence under your bed.
-什么 什么东西 -内♥裤♥
- What? What? - Underwear evidence.
伙计 你说漏嘴了
Dude, you blew the mystery.
拜托 她会不知道自己床下有什么吗
Oh, come on. Like she doesn't know what's under her own bunk?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
据我所知 辛迪 你需要个手♥机♥
As I understand, Cindy, you need a cell phone.
阿卜杜拉 你有个手♥机♥
Abdullah, you have a cell phone.
我相信我们能想出办法来解决这个问题
I am sure we can reach some sort of agreement for this problem.
不 问题是她要私吞我的地盘
No, the problem is she gobblin' up all my real estate
像大富翁里占地的恶心鞋子
like some hateful Monopoly shoe.
大富翁里我占地都是用车
I am always the car in Monopoly.
说实话
You know...
除了我的法定权利 我从没得罪过你
I never did shit to you except claim what was rightfully mine.
他们给了我一张床 我睡在上面
They gave me a bed, I slept in it.
可从那时起 这里就被你搅得不得安宁
And ever since, you been makin' this bunk an unsafe place.
真是搞笑
See, that's funny,
我想专家们十有八♥九♥会达成共识
'cause I think nine out of ten experts would agree
你才是那个让大家不安生的人
that you made shit unsafe when you put a bomb in here.
之前我只是反击你而已
I retaliated against actions you took.
-你胡扯... -够了
- Oh, hell, no... - Okay...
姑娘们 请大家不要互相指责好吗
Ladies! Ladies. Let's remember to use "I" statements, please.
抓住过去不放对我们没半点好处
Seems like diggin' up the past ain't gonna get us nowhere.
我们要记住
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表