剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
And I said it when... when...
我说过
I said it.
所以呢
So?
所以不算是强♥奸♥
So, that makes it different.
但感觉和强♥奸♥一模一样
But that didn't feel any different.
我召集这次会议
I've called this summit...
是为了让你们仨好好沟通一下
because all three of you need to communicate better.
恐惧驱使着你们的行为
You're operating out of fear,
导致某些人做出错误的决定
which is causing certain people to make bad decisions.
不好意思 你是谁
Oh, well-- I'm sorry. Who are you?
-你认识我 -我是说谁派你来的
- You know who I am! - No, I mean, who sent you?
放松 是我找她帮忙的
Relax. I asked her for help.
她是我们的顾问
She's here as a consultant.
你怎么知道她身上没有窃听器
And how do you know she is not bugged?
她可能录了整段对话
She could be recordin' this whole thing.
别忘了她可是俄♥国♥佬
She is Russian, for God's sake.
洛莉 你要怎样才能向你的同伴保证
Lolly, how can you assure your partners over here
你不会去地里挖宝藏了
that you are not going to go digging for buried treasure again?
因为我没有铲子
'Cause I don't have a shovel.
也没错
Good point.
也许我们该想个办法
Maybe we should strategize
把她从地勤人员里踢出去
how to get her kicked off grounds' crew.
我们能不能忘了这码事向前看
All right, could we just move on and just put this in the past?
我可以
I can.
话说回来 我又不是问题所在
Then again... I'm not our problem.
为什么都看着我
Why is everybody lookin' at me?
因为你不会保密 弄得我们很紧张
Because your little Tell-Tale Heart stunt freaked everybody out.
所以没人相信你
And now nobody here trusts you.
行 我只有一个词对你们说
Fine. I got two words for you guys.
拉斯维加斯
Las Vegas.
-又来了 -在拉斯维加斯有个地堡
- Oh, here we go. - There is a bunker in Las Vegas
地堡里面有很多人
filled with these dudes
全都为美国政♥府♥效力
who work for the United States government, and they sit
他们坐在控制台上 然后他们
on these little video-game consoles and they... they...
操纵无人机监视阿富汗和伊♥拉♥克♥
they fly drones over Afghanistan and Iraq.
你们知不知道 有一架无人机
You know that-- Okay, you know the drone
一直在花♥园♥上空打转
that's been hoverin' over the... the garden?
那台无人机只是负责拍摄的
That is just a camera drone,
但如果你听仔细了
but if you listen really good,
就能听到那架无人机上面还有一架
you could hear the second drone above that drone.
那是掠夺者侦查机
That is the Predator drone,
它能把人杀死
and that is the drone that kills people!
-拉斯维加斯派来的 -正是
- From Las Vegas. - Exactly!
-看到没 她懂了 -不太懂
- See? She gets it. - Barely.
我有可靠消息
I have it under very good information
那架攻击机是美国政♥府♥派来的
that that killer drone was sent by the United States government
因为我们攻击了一名政♥府♥特工
in response to our attack on one of their agents.
鉴于私有监狱
And since the Freedom of Information Act
不受信息自♥由♥法保护
does not apply to privatized prisons,
他们可以直接干掉咱们
they could just wipe us out!
嘭 嘭 嘭 没人会知道
Boom, boom, boom, and nobody would ever even know.
不过如果我们把那架无人机打下来
But... see, unless we shoot that drone down...
用把枪什么的
I guess we'd have to use a gun or somethin' like that and...
枪大概要从狱警那里偷了
we'd have to probably steal it from a guard.
或者我们可以偷偷用一台电脑
Or we sneak on to a computer and just leak the information
把信息泄露给朱利安·阿萨奇或者阿桑奇
to that dude, um, Julian Assage, Assange...
如果我能找到他的邮箱的话
if I could still find his e-mail.
你们接着聊
All right, you guys keep talkin',
我要去花♥园♥研究那架无人机了
and I'm gonna go out to the garden and check on that drone.
费里达说得对 我们得杀了她
Frieda's right. We have to kill her.
小组治疗五分钟后开始
Group therapy is starting in five minutes.
你错过了一场好戏
Missed quite a show.
-很好 -大告成功
- Good. - Big success.
很好
Good.
金女士让我移除你辅♥导♥师的身份
Listen, uh, Ms. King has asked me to remove you as her counselor.
什么 太荒谬了
What? That's ridiculous.
她说你让她觉得不舒服
She says you make her uncomfortable...
还说你滥用权力
and that you have power issues.
女人说话都不是真心的
That's how women talk.
因为她 世纪挑战公♥司♥经常烦我
Well... MCC is already up my ass about her.
我得配合他们的工作
I gotta comply.
乔 她可是个犯人
She's an inmate, for Christ's sakes, Joe.
只是暂时而已
Yeah, for now.
半年之后 她还是那个有名的富婆
But in half a year... she'll be a rich celebrity again
想起诉我们绰绰有余
with the power and means to sue us
罪名随她说了算
for whatever the fuck she wants.
可是精神食粮课堂怎么办
What about Food for Thought?
另外有人会负责这个课程
Someone else will supervise the class.
好消息是
Hey... on the bright side,
这堂课的出勤率
this class had the highest attendance
是迄今所有课里最高的
out of any activity to date.
如你所料 非常成功
It was a hit. You were right. Good job.
你怎么躲在这里 怪吓人的
Why you hiding in here? It's creepy.
很安静 我喜欢
It's quiet. I like it.
画的不错
That's nice.
如果我多花点时间
If I spend time...
阅读法律或者抚养相关的书籍
reading law books or reading up on foster care,
而不是画这些无用的画
maybe, instead of drawing these stupid pictures,
我就能多点准备
I'd be prepared.
也许就知道怎么让阿玛丽亚回到我身边
I'd maybe know how to get Armaria back.
达娅 看着我
Daya, look at me.
我很快就能出狱了
I'm getting out of here soon.
很快是多快
Soon? How soon?
非常快
Real soon.
我会把克里斯蒂娜 伊瓦 露西
And I'm gonna get Christina and Eva and Lucy and Emiliano
艾米利亚诺 还有你的小阿玛丽亚都夺回来
and your little Armaria back.
所以别哭哭啼啼的了
So stop all this moping shit.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我为什么要耍你
Why would I mess with you like that?
我也不知道
I don't know, 'cause you play
你有的时候喜欢玩点心理战术
some fucked-up head games sometimes?
你没有别的要说的吗
Why ain't you saying nothing?
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
你也很可能会带坏我女儿
And you're probably gonna fuck up my kid.
那个 我们不干了
So... Yeah, we quit.
-抱歉啦 -也不是真的抱歉
- Sorry. - But, like, not really.
我猜猜看 你们现在替玛丽亚卖♥♥命
Let me guess. You're working for Maria now.
她送我们连袜便鞋
She gave us free slipper socks.
她给你们鞋子
She is paying you in slipper socks
只是因为她付不了真钱
'cause she can't pay you in actual money yet.
弗娜卡 你那生病的老妈怎么办
Flaca, what about your sick mother?
你不想给她寄点钱用吗
Don't you wanna send her cash?
别装得好像你多关心我似的
Don't you go pretendin' like you actually care about me.
我跟着玛丽亚干很快能赚到双倍的钱
Soon, I'll be making twice as much cash with Maria,
因为她很有闯劲 还关照墨西哥裔同胞
'cause she's all about, like, upward mobility and la raza.
你知道吗 她人就是比你好
And you know what? She's just plain nicer.
-还送我们鞋 -你说过一遍了
- And slipper socks. - You said that already.
我真的很喜欢
I really like them.
我是不是应该过去扯她头发或者打一架
Should I go over there and pull her hair or something?
-我能扭断她手 -不用了我自己来
- I give a mean Indian burn. - No, I got this.
你现在是在撬我的人吗
You're jacking my girls now?
你偷我们做的内♥裤♥ 我就撬你的人
You jacked my panties, I jack your girls.
你抢了我的点子
You jacked my idea.
是你先开的头
You are the original jacker.
听着玛丽亚 局面要失控了
Look, Maria... this is getting out of hand.
我不想跟你开战
I do not wanna start a war with you.
这不是战争 这只是生意
This isn't war. It's business.
祝好
Have a nice day.
没了这个你们要怎么认出我
Hey! Hey! How you gonna identify me without this?
你们要怎么做到 怎么杀得了我
Hmm? How you gonna do it? How you gonna kill me then?
你们成不了 你们杀不了我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表