剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
女士们先生们 请允许我介绍
Ladies and gentlemen, may I present
九月的最佳员工
the Employee of the Month for the month of September...
苏珊娜·沃伦
Suzanne Warren.
天了个熊
Holy polar bear!
怎么回事 周五开紧急会议
So, what the fuck? Emergency meeting on a Friday?
不可停车
我要从车里拿点东西
I have to get something out of my car.
好吧 我不在乎
Okay. I don't give a shit.
我们还不知道是谁
We do not yet know who it is.
拜托 你说"不知道是谁"是什么意思
Come on. What do you mean you don't know who he is?
你们没有员工记录吗
Don't y'all have records?
怎么会没人注意到有一个狱警不见了
How does a CO go missing without anybody noticing?
在阿富汗 就不会发生这种事
In Afghanistan, this would never happen.
在阿富汗 我们认识队里的每个人
Yeah, in Afghanistan, we knew everyone on our team.
在这里我们跟半队人玩一个游戏
Here we played one game of
"两句真话一句假话"
Two Truths and a Lie with half of the group,
然后就说"祝你好运 一会见"
and then it was like, "good luck, see you later."
好吧听着 我理解你们现在都有情绪
All right, listen. I understand emotions are high.
我现在需要你们所有人
What I need from all of you
在联邦调查局探员来之前守住这个监狱
is to hold down the fort until the feds arrive.
所以凶手跑了 而我们就整晚坐在这里
So what, we just sit here all night with a killer on the loose?
凶手没跑 凶手就在监狱里面
A killer is not on the loose. A killer is in prison.
-对 -我们好安全 太棒了
- Right. - We're safe. Great.
世纪挑战公♥司♥让我去尤蒂卡找他们
MCC wants me in Utica with them.
他们要听这个事情的汇报
They need to be briefed on the situation,
而且我相信
and I am more than confident
你们可以自己处理这些事
you can handle yourselves... on your own.
-我们通常可以 -你说什么
- We usually do. - What?
这简直是疯了
This is insane.
你让我们在这跟黑帮和杀人犯一起待着
You got us in here with gangsters and murderers.
你连你这些警卫叫什么都不知道
You don't even know who your guards are.
我们为什么要等联调局来
Yeah, why should we wait for the FBI
给这些女囚施压
to put pressure on these women?
我参加过审讯技术培训 所以
I am trained in extraction techniques, so--
让我跟她们谈谈 我会搞到情报的
Let me talk to them. I'll get the 411.
不行
No!
别搞牛仔那套
No cowboy shit.
最坏的反应就是过度反应
The worst reaction is an overreaction.
我肯定皮斯科特拉队长也会同意我
I am sure Captain Piscatella would agree with me...
如果他在这里的话
were he here.
是的先生 完全同意你说的 先生
Yes, sir. Exactly as you say, sir.
我向你们保证 这件事会得到重视
I assure you no one is taking this lightly,
但是这是个史无前例的事件
but it is an unprecedented situation
需要慎重考虑该怎么应对
that requires a measured response.
保持一级防范禁闭 礼貌专业地对她们
Keep them locked down, be courteous, be professional,
联调局探员明天早上就会到了
and the feds will be here in the morning.
队长
Captain.
刚才的话讲完了
Now that that's over with,
这里有一张名单写着我想谈话的犯人
here's a list of inmates I wish to speak to.
我需要犯罪记录和行为报告
I need records and behavior reports.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
今天晚上不关灯
The lights will stay on all night.
如果你想带她们去厕所 取决于你
If you wanna take 'em to the bathroom, that's up to you,
但你不是必须这么做
but you are under no obligation to do so.
等等
Whoa. Wait.
他刚才不是说工作不用做了吗
Didn't he just say not to do what you're doing?
-甜甜圈 -对不起 什么
- Donuts! - I'm sorry, what?
他刚才不是说工作不用做了吗
Didn't he just say... not to do what you're doing?
我没听见 我听见"史无前例的情况"
I didn't hear that. I heard "unprecedented situation."
我听见"不要过度反应"
I heard, "don't overreact."
你觉得审问犯人
Do you consider questioning inmates
关于我们同事被杀的事情是过度反应吗
about the murder of a fellow officer overreacting?
你这么说的话 就不是过度反应
Not when you put it that way, no.
如果你觉得不舒服
I mean, if you don't feel comfortable,
我倒是需要有人去外面守着犯罪现场
I do need someone to stay outside and guard the crime scene.
外面 大晚上的 跟尸体在一起
Outside? At night? With the body?
谢谢你的主动请缨
Thank you for volunteering.
这就是问问题的下场
That's what you get for asking questions.
卢斯奇克 我需要你去跟着朱迪·金
Luschek... I want you with Judy King.
该死 不要
Aw, damn it. Hey, hey, no.
我可没质疑你的方法
I was not questioning your methods.
好吧 我非常尊重你霸气的权威
All right, I totally respect your badass authority
完爆卡普托的权威
that flies in the face of Caputo's authority.
听命令 跟朱迪·金待一起
Follow orders and stay with Judy King.
该死的
Fuck!
靠
Shit.
今天晚上会格外的长啊 是吧伙计们
It's gonna be quite a night, huh, guys?
注意 一级防范禁闭期间不会关灯
Attention, lights will remain on during lockdown.
-不会关灯 -大家好
- Lights will remain on. - Hello, girls.
来一局扑克牌 让她们加进来
Care for a game of pinochle? Deal them in.
主牌是方片
Trump is diamonds.
不要慌张
There will be no panicking.
你一慌就把我们都暴露了
You panic, and you give us all away.
假装和你无关
Pretend this doesn't concern you,
再加点运气 这事就永远和你无关了
and with a little luck, it never will.
听见了吗
Are you hearing me?
这听起来不太像一个计划
That doesn't sound like much of a plan.
现在他们没有线索 只有一具无名男尸
At this point, they have nothing, a John Doe.
一具穿着警卫制♥服♥的无名男尸
A John Doe in a guard's uniform.
那法医鉴定呢 DNA 指纹
Well, what about forensics? DNA? Fingerprints?
现在尸体已腐烂 指纹是不大可能了
Hmm, fingerprints are unlikely at this point.
至于DNA 他们会找到我们的DNA
As for DNA, they'll find our DNA.
他们会找到所有
They'll find the DNA from
进过花♥园♥的人的DNA
anybody who's ever walked through that garden.
什么都证明不了
Which doesn't prove squat.
好好玩牌
Play your trump.
大部分悬而未决的犯罪都是乱说话暴露的
Most crimes remain unsolved unless someone talks.
如果他们问你问题 不要跟他们说话
If they question you, do not speak to them.
他们会跟你说有人已经招供了
They'll tell you someone has already confessed.
别相信 这是惯招
Do not believe it. It's a manipulation.
还有一招 他们会一直打你脸
Another manipulation? They hit you repeatedly in the face.
也要准备好对付这个
Be ready for that, too.
更可能的是 你们根本不会被叫去问话
More likely, you won't even be brought in.
但是因为费里达的犯罪记录
However, Frieda, with her record,
他们一定会找她谈
they'll definitely talk to.
-你什么犯罪记录 -一年杀了四个人
- What's your record? - Four murders in a year.
那年真疯狂
That was a crazy year.
但是你们不用担心
But you don't got to worry.
就算他们把我两面都煎糊了
They can grill me 'til I'm burnt on both sides.
我什么都不会说的
I won't squeak.
你们有脱毛蜡纸吗
Eh! Y'all got some wax paper?
我倒是挺担心另一个参与者
It's other parties I'm concerned about.
没有吗 好吧
Nope? Okay.
我要去找点脱毛蜡纸
I'm gonna go find me some wax paper.
你们有脱毛蜡纸吗
Hey, you guys got wax paper?
我们不该去找她谈谈吗
Shouldn't we be talking to her about all this?
-绝对不要 -天哪 不
- Absolutely not. - Hell, no.
这位先生真是好久不见
Well, now, there is a face I haven't seen for a long while.
有好多工作
Had a lot of, uh, work in...
在监狱里别的地方
parts of the prison where you aren't.
直到现在
Until now.
真是好巧
How fortuitous that this
这次晚班居然就轮到你了
night shift should just fall into your lap.
还有什么好事轮到你了呢
What else might fall into your lap?
我真想知道
I wonder.
什么
What--
放心 她有消噪耳机
Oh, relax. She has noise-canceling headphones.
你不能命令我
You don't own me.
戴上你的耳机
Yeah. Put on your headphones.
你都让瑜伽琼斯变成你的人了
You totally made Yoga Jones your bitch.
不 我们只是互帮互助
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表