剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Fine then. Yes, you have my blessing.
你先跟皮斯科特拉说一下
Talk to Piscatella first.
遵命 卡普托
Aye, aye, el Caputano.
海利
Healy!
不许用刀
No knives.
这当然
Obviously.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做早餐
I'm making breakfast.
但现在是半夜
But it's the middle of the night.
我睡不着所以想找点事做
I couldn't sleep and I wanted to keep my hands busy.
来坐下 小鬼
Take a seat, kiddo.
魔鬼蛋和一片西红柿
Deviled eggs and a side of tomato.
你感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling better now?
是的 尤其是跟我的小男子汉在一起
I am, especially now that I'm with my little man.
你不饿吗
You're not hungry?
我对鸡蛋过敏
I'm allergic to eggs.
-你在说什么 -鸡蛋让我皮肤发痒
- What are you talking about? - They make me itchy.
起疹子
I get a rash.
对不起
Sorry.
这个新疗法 让我的脑子有点断篇
This new therapy... it makes my brain a little skippy.
其实 我想停止治疗
Actually... I was thinking about stopping the treatments.
它们让我非常痛苦
They're very traumatic,
他们把金属板戴在我头上
the way they put these metal plates on my head,
然后
and then, afterwards...
我记忆就像被抹掉了
it's like I've been erased.
爸爸知道吗
Does Dad know?
我只告诉你
I'm only telling you...
因为你懂我
because you understand me.
一直都是
You always have.
你难道不想让妈妈再听到天使的声音
Don't you want Mommy to hear the angels again,
开心起来吗
to be happy?
不
No.
我觉得接受治疗让你变好了
I think it's better when you do the plates.
我不喜欢你发疯的时候
I don't like it when you're crazy.
没错 你说的对
Of course. You're right.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
是洒水器的声音
Oh, it's the sprinkler.
如果让它开一整夜你♥爸♥会生气的
Your father will be angry if we leave it on all night.
把果汁喝完 我去把它关了
Finish your juice. I'll go shut it off.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom!
好了 女士们 收工了
All right, ladies. Shift's over.
好了 走吧
That's it. Let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 红妈
What the fuck, Red?
我知道你想给那疯女孩下毒
I know all about your plan to poison the crazy girl.
你觉得我会这么傻吗
You think I'm that stupid?
众目睽睽之下拿着杯能毒死人的果汁
I'd carry a cup of death juice in plain sight?
那是咖啡
That was coffee!
谁说不是呢
Sure it was,
拉斯普♥京♥还长了个海参而不是老二呢
and Rasputin had a sea cucumber instead of a penis.
相信我
Trust me!
我想动手的话
When I'm ready to make my move,
一定会神不知鬼不觉的
it's gonna be a lot less conspicuous.
你就不能别管闲事
Can't mind your own business
消停五分钟吗 红妈
for five goddamn minutes, can you, Red?
等到没人再往我的花♥园♥里埋尸体
Oh, I'll mind my own business
我自然不会出来管闲事
when people stop burying bodies in my garden.
来 跟我一块走
Now come... walk with me.
下毒对你来说太低级了不是吗 费里达
Poison is beneath you, Frieda, huh?
那是巫婆和无聊主妇的伎俩
It's for witches and bored housewives,
不是有章鱼纹身的野蛮飞车党小妞会用的招数
not badass biker chicks with octopus tattoos.
还能说什么 我年纪大了
What can I say? I'm gettin' old.
是的 我也一样
Oh, you are. So am I.
你想说什么
What's your point?
我可知道你过去所有的秘密[尸体]
I know where all the bodies are buried...
不只是明面上的那些
not just the literal ones.
我不能回重刑监狱
I can't go back to Max.
我会死在那里的
I'll die down there.
如果你对那女孩下毒 会付出代价的
If you poison that girl, it'll get back to you,
能去重刑监狱就算好的了
and you'll be lucky if they give you Max.
走 从这里滚开
Go! Get out of here!
快给我滚开 滚开
Get out of here! Get out of here!
找个地方躲起来 别再过来了
Take cover right now! Don't you come over here!
-走开 -别推我
- Go! - Hey, don't shove me!
我不是在推你 我是在救你
I am not shoving. I'm saving.
那上面有个有你名字的地狱火导弹
There's a Hellfire missile up there with your name on it.
有个地狱火导弹个写了"拉蒙纳"
There's a Hellfire missile that says "Ramona"?
去读读爱国者法案 里面都有 小妞
Yeah. Read about the Patriot Act. It's all in there, girl.
她就是脑子不太正常 我们早就知道
She's a broken cuckoo clock. So? We already knew that.
她可能随口就跟哪个犯人说漏嘴了
She can run her mouth off to random inmates...
如果她真对哪个管事儿的胡说
but if she blabs to anyone in real power,
我们就全完蛋了
we're all dead.
她是个麻烦 红妈
She's a problem, Red.
你和我都心里清楚
I know it and you know it.
请进
Yes?
-你找我 -进来
- You rang? - Oh, come in. Come in.
我刚在看一个纪录片 一个寿司大厨
I was just watching a documentary on a sushi chef
在地铁站做生意
that works in a subway station.
我不吃寿司也不乘地铁
I don't eat sushi and I don't take subways,
但我觉得挺有趣的
but it's interesting to me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他对工作的自豪感
The pride he took in his work, you know?
总之 我有些好消息
Anyways... I have some good news.
我的刑期减少了
My sentence has been commuted.
你真是个有趣的罪犯
You're a funny criminal.
但不是
But no.
我疏通了点关系
I pulled some strings...
为你安排好了
and I've arranged for you
让你办一个厨艺班
to lead a cooking class.
好的
I see.
我想叫它"厨届之王"
Thinking of calling it, the... King of the Kitchen...
或者是"蓝带厨王"
or "Le Cordon King."
希望我接下来说的不会冒犯到你
Well, I hope this doesn't sound impolite,
但我想拒绝你的好意
but I'd like to decline your considerate offer.
是这样吗
Is that so?
我的意思是 当然 给我点活干
No, I mean, by all means, put me to work.
我很想学些新技能
I would love to learn a new trade,
修水管 或是修电器之类的
maybe plumbing or... or electricals.
修电器那块 有些管理不善
Mmm, well, electrical is poorly managed.
你来选 你是专家
Well, you choose. You're the expert.
我已经做了选择
You know, I've chosen.
这些女孩 她们中很多人
You know, these girls, a lot of them,
来自贫穷落后的社区
come from poor, disadvantaged communities...
厨艺班会给她们的生活带来巨大的改变
and this class could make a big difference for them.
不过我看你根本不在乎 对吧
But I guess you don't care about that, huh?
帮助他人
Helping others?
我当然在乎
Oh, I do. I do.
所以我为田纳西乡下的年轻厨师
That's why I set up a scholarship fund
设立了奖学金
for young chefs in rural Tennessee.
我的厨房♥也尽可能多样化
It's why I do everything I can to diversify all my kitchens.
我出席无数的董事会 做志愿者
I sit on numerous boards, volunteer,
录制电视节目
do PBS.
请理解 我想休息一下[缓刑]
So, forgive me if I want a respite.
对不起
I'm sorry.
世纪挑战公♥司♥觉得这样对你最好
This is what MCC has decided is best for you.
当然
Of course.
乐意服从
Happy to oblige.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢木偶那部分
I liked the part, with the puppets...
还有那个女人放火烧主教的时候
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表