剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
醒着的时候也会不安
And also being awake.
你会经历一段难熬的时光 但如我所说
You're in for some hard times, but like I said...
你得熬过这一关
you gotta get over it.
动作快点 女士们 谢谢配合
Move quickly, ladies. Thank you.
-你感觉如何 红妈 -我感觉如何
- How you feeling, Red? - How am I feeling?
睡了会儿觉后感觉好多了
Better now that I've gotten a little sleep,
但我的背很疼 心灵也受伤了
but my back hurts a lot, my soul hurts a little...
现在我要确保如果他们要杀了我们
and I have to make sure that if they're killing us now,
他们别杀我的人
they don't kill one of mine.
你真觉得你能做点什么吗
You really think you can do something about it?
我认为我能让她们有安全感
I think I can make them feel safe.
她们是否真的安全就是另一回事了
Whether they actually are is another story.
可以这么想
Well, here's a thought.
我们杀了他们中的一个
We got one of theirs,
他们杀了我们中的一个 现在扯平了
they got one of ours. Now we're even.
好思路
Nice thought.
不是吧
Oh, no.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
又怎么了
What now?
有人看到皮斯科特拉了吗
Anyone have eyes on Piscatella?
食堂需要他
I need him in the cafeteria now.
他们怎么可以不移走尸体
How could they not move it?
-他们不知道该干什么 -他们得报♥警♥
- They don't know what to do. - They need to call the police.
他们不报♥警♥ 他们屁事都不干
They ain't gonna call the police. They ain't doin' shit.
操 这女孩被谋杀了
Fuck, the girl was murdered.
就这样把她扔在这
Leaving her like this,
你觉得他们还有人性吗
you'd think they'd have some humanness in them.
你觉得呢
You think?
好了 女士们 回厨房♥吧
Okay, ladies, go back into the kitchen.
这里我来处理
I'll take it from here.
谁来一下食堂 跟我一起等
Someone please come to the cafeteria and wait with me.
喂
Hello?
你们大概还有一天的时间
You've got maybe one more day
之后尸体就会开始膨胀腐烂
before bloat and putrefaction begin with the corpse.
然后这间房♥会永远弥漫着一股死人的味道
After that, this room will smell forever like death.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
其实 我并不想知道
Actually, I don't want to know.
有谁看到警卫队长了吗
Has anyone got eyes on the captain?
有人吗
Anyone?
请回复
Please.
我是卡普托
Caputo here.
我是卡普托 发生什么了
Caputo here. What's going on?
长官 我是麦卡洛 我在食堂
Sir, this is McCullough in the dining hall
早餐要开始了
where breakfast is about to start.
某位犯人还在这
There's still a certain inmate present,
一旦早餐开始
who's sure to cause
她必然会造成一定的麻烦
certain problems once meal service commences.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
长官 尸体还在这
Sir, the body is still here.
所有人都不准进去 你听到了吗
No one goes in there. You hear me?
所有人都不准进去 我马上过去
No one goes in there! I'm coming down!
-瞧瞧这是谁起得这么早 -全新的我
- Look who's up bright and early. - It's a new me.
真的吗
Is it really?
小孩子管这叫"紧闭快速戒瘾疗法"
The kids are callin' it "Lockdown rapid detox."
然后昨天 我天
And then yesterday, I mean... Jesus.
戒毒可真折磨人
Talk about sobering.
我希望那让你吃点苦头
Well, I hope it sticks.
我该给悲伤的家属送些这个过去吗
Should I bring some of these to the grieving family?
我会派别人送的
I'll have someone else bring them.
你能做的是通知我们一家子的人
What you can do is tell our
早餐后再花♥园♥碰个头
family that we're all meeting after breakfast, out by the garden.
以前花♥园♥的位置 我们尽量找准那位置
What was the garden. As close to the garden as we can.
好吗 你能去通知全部人吗
Okay? Will you tell everyone?
所以 你不
So, uh, what... you don't...
你是不信任我帮你送果汁吗
you don't trust me to bring the juice?
我不是觉得你会偷果汁 妮琪
I don't think you're going to steal it, Nicky.
-现在的情况是... -什么
- This is a situation where-- - What?
说吧 我承受得住
Huh? Say it. I can take it.
死亡让人不适
Death is uncomfortable.
你感觉不适的时候 你就管不住嘴
And when you get uncomfortable, you talk too much.
我不想你过去
I don't want you going over there
开玩笑或说什么蠢话
making jokes or saying something really stupid
比如"她去了更好的地方"
like, "She's in a better place,"
又或者"万事皆有因"
or, "Everything happens for a reason."
你不是故意的
You don't mean to,
但你会想填满那些沉默 你就是这种人
but you try to fill the space because that's what you do.
不是在批评你 只是
It's not a judgment. It's only...
我了解你
I know you.
是的 你了解我
You do. You know me.
好吧 我去通知所有人
All right. I'm gonna go
早餐后要做的事情
tell everyone about the after-breakfast thing.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你以我为傲吗 红妈
Are you proud of me, Red?
我持审慎乐观的态度
I am cautiously optimistic.
就因为黑人的命不重要 就是这原因
'Cause black lives don't matter. That's why.
她还躺在那里
She's still lying in there.
他们连把她搬一边去的这点尊重都没有
They don't even have the respect to take her away.
再看看这些玩意儿
And look at this shit.
一点意义都没有
Don't mean nothing.
她们不了解她
They didn't know her.
那是巧克力棒吗 拿过来
Hey, is that a Heath bar? Hand that over.
拿... 怎么
Hand it-- What?
你怒 我吃
You rage, I eat.
我们都有自己的应对方法
We all have our way.
-大家是尽力表达心意 -大家都傻♥逼♥
- People are trying to be nice. - People are full of shit.
那个吹泡泡的东西是谁给的
Who brought that bubble water maker?
不是她 是那个瘦子
Not her. The skinny one bought it.
是啊 大家都傻♥逼♥
Yeah... people are full of shit.
你们觉得这台子有多重
How heavy you think this bench is?
苏珊娜 拜托你别说了
Stop it, Suzanne. Please.
我今天没兴致
I can't. Not today.
如果我看到这台子反过来
I find you with this bench
压你胸上的话 我会发飙的
upside down on your titties, I'mma lose it!
我发誓
I swear.
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
她是个好孩子
She was a good kid.
如果你们要给她办追悼会的话
And if you're having a send-off for her,
我会献上一份我的小卖♥♥部大杂烩
I'd like to contribute one of my commissary casseroles.
看起来恶心 吃起来香
It looks disgusting, but it tastes good.
你们提前几小时告诉我就行
I just need a few hours heads-up.
我得弄点原材料
Gotta get some ingredients
再放进微波炉里转一会儿
and some real time with the microwave.
我想为你们做这个
I wanna do that for you.
你不明白我们在经历什么
You don't know what we're going through.
你不知道这对我们来说意味着什么
You don't know what this is like for us.
现在你过来想做个丑得一逼的大杂烩
And now you come around wantin' to make some ugly-ass casserole?
觉得那会让一切都好起来
Like that's gonna make everything all right?
我觉得她想说的是
I think what she's trying to say is,
谢谢 你想得非常周到
"Thank you. It's very thoughtful."
我懂的
I get it.
我表弟尼诺中枪被扔进郭瓦纳斯运河后
When my cousin Nino got shot and dumped in the Gowanus Canal,
我哥抄起一根球棒
my brother took a bat and
打爆了他见到的每个光头的头
whacked every bald-headed guy he came across.
结果发现这事不是光头马里奥干的
Then it turned out it wasn't even Bald Mario who'd done it.
是尼诺女朋友的爸爸 他一头的头发
It was Nino's girlfriend's father, who had a full head of hair,
他生气是因为尼诺不肯承认
and was mad about Nino not putting his name
女友的孩子是他自己的骨肉
on the birth certificate for the baby!
真是一团糟
Oy, was that a mess.
总归一句话
Anyhow...
节哀
condolences.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表