剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我想你也能做到
And I think that you're capable of doing something like that.
尤其是你并没有被怎么样 你个坏蛋
Especially seeing that nothing happened to you, you big turd!
试试嘛
So, come on.
放下吧
Freaking move on.
让我们重归于好
Let's just be friends again.
像以前一样一起吃糖
We can eat candy,
互相教一些有的没的
we could teach each other stuff about stuff, like we did.
我想你了
I miss you.
你在泡我吗
You hitting on me?
不是
No!
你要的话也可以
But you wish.
你知道吗 绝食抗♥议♥的难题在于
You know, the problem with the hunger strike
我们的目的并不明确
was that we weren't focused.
但那是成大事和获胜的关键
But that's why this is so great and could totally be successful.
我们只要向管理层讲清楚
We just have to, like, clearly state to the administration
我们的诉求就可以了
what it is we want--
朱迪·金答应给我介绍一份工作
Judy King offered me a job.
真的吗
She did?
她让我出去以后打电♥话♥给她
Yeah, she said to call her when I get out of here,
她会为我引荐
and she'll hook me up.
她还说有我当助手是大厨们的幸运
She said any chef would be lucky to have me.
宝贝 我真为你骄傲
Baby, I'm so proud of you.
离梦想的小屋又近了一步
One step closer to that apartment.
斐济
Then Fiji.
现在我们要先搞定监狱管理层
We'll just have to take down the prison administration first,
再来掌控世界
and then we'll be able to take over the world.
等等 你不会真的以为抗♥议♥有用吧
Wait, you don't think that protest is going to work, do you?
当然有用了 怎么会没有
Of course, I do. Why wouldn't I?
我不知道 搞点闲事你就兴奋
I don't know, you're excited to have a project.
闲事儿 这不是织毛衣好吗
A project? This isn't knitting.
这事关社会变革和社会正义 非同小可
This is social change and justice. It's important.
但它绝对不可能在这种地方实现的
Absolutely, it just ain't gonna happen in this place.
还没试过就放弃 我做不到
Well, I'm not willing to not try.
布鲁克 这根本不重要好吗
Brook, this isn't important, okay?
外面的世界 那才重要
Over there, outside all of this. That's what's important.
为什么要把力气浪费在
Why waste your energy trying
开除一个不相干的人这种事情上呢
to get some dude who don't even matter fired,
说不定他们明天再调来一个
when they're gonna hire some
更烂的家伙
other guy tomorrow who'll probably be worse?
你是说我在乎的事情都毫无意义
You're telling me what I care about doesn't matter.
我意思是优越感把你变得太天真了 宝贝
I'm telling you... your privilege makes you naive, babe.
我宁愿天真也不要变成自私麻木的混♥蛋♥
I'd rather be naive than a selfish, jaded asshole.
宝贝
Baby.
-嘿 -我想静静
- Hey. - Leave me alone.
你说上周五就能出去 对吧
You said it would be last Friday, all right?
我一整天坐在这傻等
I sat around here waiting all day,
一遍遍练习狱警过来接我时的惊讶表情
practicing my surprise face for when the CO finally showed up,
然后呢 毛都没有
and then... nothing!
我都告完别了
I did closure things.
"我想要你怎么样" 我希望
"What do I expect"? Oh, look. What I expect...
当我的律师告诉我
is that my lawyer, when he tells me that I am...
具体某天我可以离开这个鬼地方的时候
getting out of this hellhole on a certain day,
不要再临时变卦
that it is a done deal.
我无法想象这对我每小时花一千八
I cannot imagine that is too
请来的律师来说会是一件难事
much to ask from someone that I pay $1,800 an hour.
好吧 再用点儿心 亲爱的
Well... try harder then, sugar!
宝贝 我们之间没什么吧
Baby, is everything okay with us?
我也不知道 你最近好像很忙的样子
Well, I don't know, it seems like you've been very busy lately.
对不起我错过了探视 我的新娘
Look, I'm so sorry I missed visitation, my bride.
那天是小波的生日 他要我一定出席
But it was Paulie's birthday, and he really wanted me there,
我不得不去 三十岁大寿
and I had to go, 'cause it was the big 3-0, you know.
从此我们不再是孩子了 罗娜
and we ain't kids no more, Lorna.
三十而立 意义非凡
Thirty is, like, serious.
我们甚至喝了威士忌而不是啤酒
We even drank bourbon instead of beer.
我挺想你的 很想
Well, I missed you... a lot.
很想 很想
A lot, a lot.
这位小波是谁
Who is this, uh, Paulie, then?
你知道小波的
Oh, you know Paulie.
小波是从小和我一起长大的邻居啊
Paulie, my, uh, buddy I grew up with from down the street.
哦 是那个斜视眼吗
Oh! Oh, the one whose eye goes left instead of right?
不 不 不 那是小格 小波是牙医
No, no, no, that's Greggy. Paulie is the dental hygienist.
他的眼睛很正常
His eyes are normal.
-我想我不认识他 -你会喜欢他的
- I don't think I know him. - You'd love him.
除了有时候他有点焦躁
Except sometimes, you know, he can get a little, uh, uptight,
当他看到你咀嚼硬东西时
uh, when he sees you chewing something tough
像是黄油奶糖和太妃糖之类的
like a caramel, like a taffy...
黄油奶糖
A caramel?
你现在爱吃黄油奶糖了
You like caramels now?
是的 虽然没有以前那么爱了
Yeah, sure. Not any more than before, though.
我觉得我最爱的还是玉米味南瓜糖
I think my favorites are still candy corn pumpkins.
真的是黄油奶糖吗
But, caramels?
我没明白你的意思
I... I don't think I understand the question.
你知道还有谁喜欢吃黄油奶糖吗
You know who else loves caramels?
弗朗辛
Francine.
好吧 我想我该记在
Okay, well, I guess I will jot
"弗朗辛的一切"那本册子里
that down in my "Facts about Francine" Notebook.
亲爱的
Um, anyway, my love,
你还记得我跟你说过的那个
you remember that, um, homeless guy I was telling you about
舔棉花糖的流浪汉吗
who sucks on cotton balls?
我们叫他棉花糖浪子
We all call him hobo marshmallows--
我不是傻♥逼♥好吗
I'm not stupid, you know.
几周前我就知道了
I've known for weeks.
你不可能转移我的视线 不可能
You're not pulling any wool over these eyes. No, sir.
我他妈的真不知道你在说些什么
I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
我是在说你掏出鸡♥巴♥
I'm talking about you pulling your dick out of your pants
去插♥我♥妹妹
and sticking it in my sister!
什么 她说是你让她跟我出去玩的
What? She said you told her to hang out with me,
你希望我们能成为家人
that you want us to be a family.
相信我
Well, believe me,
如果我知道她是个婊♥子♥我根本不会让她去
I wouldn't have asked her to do that if I knew she was a whore!
我 等等
I, uh... Wait.
你真的以为我会做这种事吗 罗娜
You really think I would do that to you, Lorna?
我不知道你有什么能耐
I don't know what you're capable of,
你这个骗子 酒鬼 吃奶糖的人
you lying cheater, bourbon drinker, caramel eater...
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
我的天哪 你疯了
Oh, my God, you're crazy.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
少跟我来这一套
Don't you dare do that.
你在掌控对话
You're manipulatin' the conversation,
我知道...我知道这个把戏
I know... I know this trick.
这跟我没关系 我没发疯
This ain't about me. I'm not the crazy one.
我神志很清楚
I know what I know.
至于你 维斯·穆乔
And you, Vincent Muccio...
你不是个好人
are not a good man.
对不起 我手滑
Sorry, sweaty hands.
你在这里 谢天谢地
Oh, you're here. Thank God!
我又来了 请你帮个忙
Once again, I have a favor to ask.
我知道 我来了又来 现在又来了
I know, I ask and I ask, and here I am again.
把我当做监狱里的牛皮癣吧
Think of me as your prison psoriasis.
我能在这打个盹吗 山姆 拜托
Can I take a nap in here, Sam? Please?
该死的皮斯科特拉
That fucking Piscatella won't
不让我睡觉 我的视线都模糊了
let me sleep and my vision is getting blurry.
我很同情你
I'm sorry to hear that.
山姆 怎么了
Sam, what's wrong?
红妈 你什么时候进来的
Red... when did you get here?
看着我
Look at me.
我不知道你是怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you,
但你得振作点
but you need to get yourself together.
听到了吗
You hear me?
现在不是自怨自艾的时候
This is no time to feel sorry for yourself.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表