剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
恭喜啊
Wow! Congratulations.
这太好了
That's wonderful.
是挺棒的
It is pretty cool.
我和宝宝的关系已经很亲密了
I'm already bonding with the baby.
我会用英语和韩语对他说话 唱歌♥
I talk to him and I sing to him. In English and in Korean.
我有没跟你说我们正在学韩语
Did I tell you that we're all learning Korean?
我们搞了一个新生意 小帕
Oh, we've got a whole new business, Pipes.
我们把旧衣服用船运到韩国
We ship used clothes over to Korea.
就是那种古装
Vintage. Uh, podo suhwag.
大赚了一笔 简直供不应求
I mean, we're killing it. They can't get enough.
内莉扫荡了慈善商店 救世军和圣庇教堂
Neri sweeps through Goodwill, Sally Army, St. V's,
然后把东西运给我们在首尔的朋友洪海伦
and then she ships it over to our friend, Helen Hong, in Seoul.
自从内♥裤♥生意没了之后
I mean, ever since the panties dried up,
我们挺拮据的
we were... we were in real trouble,
但孩子给我们带来了好运和灵感
but babies bring luck and inspiration.
灵感[韩语]
Yeong-gam.
你觉得"克拉伦斯"这名字怎么样
What do you think of the name "Clarence", huh?
-克拉伦斯·查普曼 -你知道是个男孩吗
- Clarence Chapman? - Do you know it's a boy?
还不知道
I don't. Not yet.
但我希望是个男孩 因为女人太可怕了
But I'm willing it to be a boy because women are terrifying.
-没错 -对吧
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
内莉非常兴奋 我准备给他买♥♥第一把班卓琴
Neri is pretty psyched and I'm here to buy him his first banjo.
学习永远不嫌早
You can never start it too early.
现在的学校音乐教育都很烂
Music education sucks in schools now which is,
都太儿戏
like, a total travesty...
-卡尔 -我知道 我知道
- Cal-- - No, I know. I... I know, I know.
如果是女孩的话 那她可以拉小提琴
If it is a girl, and it could be, she will play the fiddle.
或许我不该就这么决定买♥♥班卓琴
So, maybe... maybe I shouldn't pull the trigger yet on the banjo.
你会是个很棒的爸爸
You're gonna be an amazing dad.
我很怕我会搞砸
I'm totally fucking scared that I'm gonna fuck it all up.
你也知道我们来自什么样的家庭
I mean, you know where we came from.
但你更暖心 更可爱
You are so much warmer, you are so much lovelier,
更出色
and you are so much awesomer.
而且你还娶了个严母 不可能搞砸
Plus, you married the anti-mom. There's no way.
别瞎想了
Stop it.
谢谢你这么说
Wow. That is so nice of you to say.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥来 小帕
I'm really glad you called, Pipes.
我就想看看你过得怎么样 听听你的声音
I just wanted to check in, and, um, hear your voice.
所有耳畔私语员工请到院子里集♥合♥
All Whispers employees report to the yard.
耳畔私语员工请到院子里集♥合♥
Whispers employees to the yard.
卡尔 我得挂了
Cal, I, uh... I gotta go.
我爱你 准爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
好的 我也爱你 再见 帕波姑姑
Okay, yeah, love you. Bye, Aunty Piper.
-好了 再见 -再见
- Okay, bye. - Bye.
看起来你被光明虫咬了
Looks like you got light bugs.
-可能会感染 -天呐
- Might be an infestation. - Oh, gee.
我不知道该如何是好
I don't know what to do about that.
有什么建议吗 尼古拉斯女士
You got any advice for me, Miss Nichols?
黑暗 莫里洛女士
Darkness, Miss Morello.
你得用黑暗与光明抗争
You fight the light with darkness.
愿意来黑暗处与我相见吗
Care to visit me on the dark side?
其实 现在得叫我穆乔夫人
Well, actually, it's Mrs. Muccio now.
居然连连字符都不用
Didn't even spring for the hyphenate, huh?
我们挺传统的
We're very traditional.
看起来你需要
Looks like you might need
把这里清扫一下
to do a little bit of cleaning up in here.
是 我一会过去弄
Yeah, yeah. I'll get to that one later.
这是我们的专属隔间
That's our stall.
我知道
Yeah, I'm aware.
可我现在结婚了
I'm married now.
我许了誓言
I took vows.
你知道吗
You know, it's, uh...
在不同的地区来一炮其实不算出轨
it's not cheating if you're in different zip codes, right?
而且我们又没老二
And, uh, there's no dick.
就当是赠品
So... that's a freebie.
哪怕我想着别人都算是出轨
It's cheating if I even think about somebody else.
就像吉米·卡特说的 不能垂涎于心
Lusting in the heart and all that? Just like Jimmy Carter says.
你难道一点都不想我
You're really telling me you didn't miss me at all?
都没有想过我吗
You didn't think about me?
因为我确定我很想你
'Cause I sure missed you.
我当然想你
Of course I missed you...
但那只是因为我担心你
but that was because I was worried about you.
看
Look.
你看 你当初割伤自己胳膊的
Look, there's the little chip
瓷砖那儿有个小缺口
in the tile from when you cut your arm.
记得吗 你直到第三次高♥潮♥之后才发现
Aw, remember you didn't notice until after your third orgasm?
好了 别说了 你简直在帮倒忙
Okay, no. No, you are not helping me.
你让我想着一些
You're making me think about things
我不该想的事
I should not be thinking about.
这样不对 妮琪
It's not right, Nicky.
你想到什么了
Where'd you go?
别过来 别
No, stay there. Don't!
让我一个人待着
Leave me alone.
宝贝 我就在这儿
Baby, I'm here.
我能触摸到你 你也需要抚摸
I can touch you. You need to be touched.
他给不了你这些
He can't give that to you.
不不不不
Uh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no.
好了 别这样
Okay, no!
我和维尼是有未来的
Vinnie and I, we have a future.
当然
Sure.
又或者根本没什么未来
Or you have no future
因为你们只是新婚 还活在幻想世界里
'cause you're virtual strangers living in a fantasy world.
当世俗的日常生活
And it's gonna shatter into a million pieces
入侵你的"新娘塔上望
when the mundane realities of day-to-day life
王子塔下候"的狗屁童话故事时
intrude on your maiden-in-a-tower,
美好的幻想就会破碎成渣
prince-down-below fairy-tale bullshit.
因为这太弱智了
'Cause it's retarded.
更何况或许他其实一直跟
Plus he's probably been banging the single mom
隔壁单身妈妈有一腿
next door the whole time, anyway,
毕竟谁能守着幻想
because who can live on fantasy
和诺言过那么久 对吧
and promises for that long, right?
是人都会孤单
People get lonely.
也不一定
Or not. Okay?
也许他是认真的
Maybe it's the real thing.
我又没见过他
I've never met the guy.
据我所知 你们大概是真爱 对吧
For all I know, maybe it's true love, right?
他要是听说你跟另一个女的
Are you sure he wouldn't get off
在一起过 你确定他不会离开你吗
on hearing about you with another chick?
-欧文斯 -到
- Owens! - Here.
-平达克 -到
- Piendak! - Here.
-桑吉 -到
- Sankey! - Here.
沃森
Watson!
-出声让我听见 犯人 -到
- Let me hear a verbal confirmation, inmate. - Here.
大声点
A little bit louder now!
到
Here!
-干嘛 -没有 抱歉
- What? - Nothing, sorry.
我耳朵离你嘴巴太近了 我的错
My ear was too close to your mouth. My bad.
听着 女士们
Now, ladies,
由于"耳畔私语"工厂的安全事故
due to the breach in security at the Whispers factory,
上级决定挑选更加可靠的犯人
it has been decided that all employees of Whispers
替换现任的耳畔私语员工
will be replaced with more trustworthy inmates.
等等 你是说我们没有工作了吗
Wait, you mean we ain't got jobs no more?
就是这个意思
Means you ain't got that job no more.
但是幸运的是现在你们有一个新的机会
But lucky for you, a new opportunity has knocked.
欢迎来到建筑入门课
Welcome to Construction 101.
等等 这是工作还是课
So, wait, is this a job or is this a class?
这是职业培训
This is vocational training.
付工资的职业培训吗
Well, uh, paid vocational training?
在耳畔私语我们一小时能挣一美元
We was makin' a dollar an hour at Whispers.
如果你们能掌握这些技术
If you are able to master these skills
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表