剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
没有特殊 优待
I mean, no special treatment... ish.
裸身搜查是谁做的
Who-- Who did the strip search?
天呐 你们给朱迪·金裸身搜查了吗
Oh, Jesus. Did you guys make Judy King do a strip search?
-朱迪·金 -你得警醒着点儿 乔
- Judy King? -You gotta stay on top of this, Joe.
别搞砸了
No fuck-ups.
媒体肯定会捕风捉影
The press is gonna be sniffing around.
他们会支个放大镜观察你的一举一动
There's gonna be a magnifying glass on the place,
我可不想再出什么幺蛾子
and I don't wanna see our ants fried.
她还好 但也不大好
She's fine, but not too fine,
因为公众希望看到正义得以伸张
'cause the public wants to see justice served.
可我们对犯人都很人道 是吧
But we are humane to our prisoners, right?
总之 我们不想惹她生气
And in the end, we don't wanna piss her off
因为她有人脉 克服困难吧
because she's got friends. So thread the needle.
到底是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
我也不知道 总之不要搞砸
I don't know. How about don't fuck up?
该死 你现在是活动处处长
And goddamn it, you are Director of Human Activity now.
找个助理来帮你接电♥话♥
Get a fucking assistant to answer your phones.
那个在预算里吗
Is that in the budget?
没有 找个犯人来吧
No. Make an inmate do it.
朱迪·金死哪去了
Where the fuck is Judy King?
我们都知道性与爱不同 特别是对男人
We all know sex and love are different, especially for men.
看吧 人们为什么那么说
See, why do people say that?
为什么所有人都认为
Why does everyone assume
男人不能像女人那样对性♥爱♥
that men can't form emotional attachments
产生情感依恋呢
with sex like women do?
我就是 我有依恋
I do. I get attached.
所以我得小心行事
So, I gotta be careful.
真可爱
That's very sweet.
并不可爱 很恐怖
It's not. It's horrible.
你目前在恋爱吗
Are you in love right now?
就没人知道朱迪·金在哪儿吗
Doesn't anyone know where Judy King is?
怎么就没人看到这女人呢
How does no one have eyes on this woman?
派对结束了
Party's over.
孬种
Pussy.
未完待续 朋友
To be continued, my friend.
再说吧 犯人
We'll see, inmate.
她在我这儿
I got her.
卢斯奇克
Luschek?
我想告诉你来着 我们在收发室
Yeah, I tried to tell you. We're in the mail room.
而且花名册准备好了
Oh, and the, uh, rosters are ready.
还想我给你口吗
Still want me to suck your dick?
左上方
Top left.
韦尔拉 右上
Vernay, top right.
拉芙洛
Lafolo...
右上
top right.
华盛顿
Washington?
左上
Top left.
克里斯 菲茨帕特里克
Chris, Fitzpatrick.
詹金斯 让开
Jenkins. Move it.
左边第二个铺位 右边第三个铺位
Left bunk two, right bunk three.
右上
Top right.
史密斯 格林
Smith, Green.
你欠我一个道歉
I'm owed an apology.
左下 右上
Bottom left, top right.
记住 要立刻占上风
Remember, upper hand, right away.
确立控制地位
Establish dominance.
明白
Got it.
哈帕库卡 德怀特
Hapakuka, Dwight.
你们在这 右下 左上
You're in here, bottom right, top left.
吉普尼斯 右上
Uh, Kipness, top right.
斯图沃特 左上
Stewart, top left.
去上铺 瘦子
Top bunk, skinny.
他说了右下
He said bottom right.
不 那是我的床 我在这里时间更长
Nope, that's my bed. I've been here longer,
我不会移开的
and I'm not moving.
你有意见么
Do you have a problem with that?
-这个嘛 -你倒是告发我呀
- Well... - Why don't you tell on me?
这里所有人都喜欢告密者
Everybody around here loves a snitch.
我怎么爬上去 我膝盖不好
How do I even get up there? I have bad knees.
你看我像会关心吗
Do I look like I give a shit?
别太刻薄 查普曼
Well, don't be a monster, Chapman.
她可是个大块头
She's a big girl.
给她下铺吧
Give her the bottom bunk, hmm?
怎么了 你受伤了吗
What happened? Did you hurt yourself?
怎么了
What's that?
-你纹了个"8" -这是无穷大
- An eight? - It's infinity.
-我看是感染了 -真的
- It's infected. - Really?
我有外用酒精 等一下
I have some rubbing alcohol. Hold on a minute.
你觉得这看起来霸气么
Do you think it looks tough?
我觉得看起来像个愤怒的八
I think it looks like an angry eight.
我还能说啥呢
What can I tell you?
金 你在这儿
King, you're in here.
我把你安排在了华盛顿上面
I have you on top of Washington.
你是华盛顿吗
Are you Washington?
我是朱迪
Hi, I'm Judy.
好吧
Well, oh-- Okay, then.
等等 金女士
Hold up, uh, Miss King?
金女士
Miss King?
你好
Hey, there.
又是我 我们之前见过
Me again. Uh, we met earlier.
-卡普托先生 -对
- Mr. Caputo. - Right.
我们搞错了
Yes. Uh, there's been a mistake.
你不应该在黑
You shouldn't be in the ghet--
做这 做那
Get this, get that. Ge-- Um...
你不应该在这间宿舍的
You shouldn't be in this dorm.
美味姐
Taystee!
我们把你安排到别的地方了
So, we've assigned you somewhere else.
-请和我来 -好吧
- Uh, please come with me. - Oh, well, okay.
拜拜
Bye.
等等
Wait, what...
没人看到刚刚他妈的发生了什么
Did nobody fuckin' see that?
祝你平安
Shalom.
也祝你平安
Assalam-alaikum.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
天呐 什么情况 妹子
Jesus! What the hell, girl?
对不起 我在森林里
Sorry. I've been in the forest. I--
我不知道我会不会有麻烦
I don't know if I'm in trouble or not.
我吃了铅
I... ate... lead.
我们都枪击过别人[铅]
Girl, we've all eaten lead.
一半人进监狱都是因为这个
That's probably why half of us are in here.
-床长高了 -对
- The beds grew. - Yeah.
也许你在森林里更好
Maybe you were better off in the forest.
不不不不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
我不管 我到家了
I don't care. I am home.
库库迪欧 她简直是疯了
And Kukudio? She is batshit crazy.
真的吗
You don't say.
前任们啊
Exes.
能拿他们怎么办
What are you gonna do?
洛莉
Lolly.
洛莉 起来 我们得把那事解决了
Lolly, get up. We gotta go take care of this.
什么
What?
我们在温室里那朋友 起来
Our friend in the greenhouse? Get up.
哪个朋友
The friend?
我们还在绿湾吗
Are we still in Green Bay?
算了 你就
Never mind. Just...
睡吧
go to sleep.
看谁的大屁♥股♥...
他们让你一个人待在这儿吗 天呐
They left you in here alone? Jesus Christ.
-你看了什么 -什么都没看
- What did you see? - Nothing.
你看了什么
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表