剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你妈妈搬走了 记得吗
Your mom moved away, remember?
她把公♥寓♥卖♥♥了
She gave up the apartment.
你不能再回去了 不然他们会报♥警♥的
You can't go back there anymore or they're gonna call the police.
我很抱歉 孩子
I'm sorry, babe,
你也不能回去工作了
but you can't come back to work either,
我不知道该拿你怎么办
and I don't... I don't know what else to do with you.
我可以跟你住在一起
I can stay with you.
我可以照顾这个宝宝
I could take care of the baby.
你觉得我疯了
You think I'm crazy.
我没有疯 安莫里
I'm not crazy, Ann-Marie.
我也没有疯 安莫里
I'm not crazy, either, Ann-Marie!
算了 我跟那个人谈谈
You know what? I'm gonna go talk to the guy
看能不能给你一个更好的房♥间
and see if we can't get you a nicer room.
什么 你刚才什么表情
What was that? What... what was that look?
-是个信♥号♥♥吗 -什么 什么信♥号♥♥
- Is that a signal? - What? A signal?
"更好的房♥间"是什么意思
What does that mean, "A nicer room"?
我马上就回来 你先坐一下
I'll be right back. Just, please, sit down.
你做了什么
So... what'd you do?
什么
What?
你做了什么 搞得他们带你来这里
What did you do? For them to put you here.
他们说是因为我疯了
They say it's 'cause I'm crazy.
但实际上...
But really...
是因为我是一名记者
it's because I'm a reporter,
我发现了一个他们不想公开的秘密阴谋
and I discovered a plot that they would rather keep secret.
美国政♥府♥在迫♥害♥自己的人♥民♥
The U.S. Government is poisoning its own population
想以此作为借口来实行戒♥严♥令
as a pretext to declare martial law.
自从我发现了真♥相♥
And they've been trying to discredit me
他们就一直在给我泼脏水
ever since I found out the truth.
太典型了 中情局
That's typical. CIA?
中情局 联调局
CIA, FBI,
UPS快递 联邦紧急事务管理局
UPS, FEMA.
我都不知道这牵扯了多少人
I don't know how deep this thing goes.
你调查得越深入 事情越复杂
Well, the deeper you look, the deeper it gets.
听我说 你不能待在这里
Listen to me. You can't stay here.
追踪你的人太多了
You're too much of a target...
兰道尔会动手的
and Randall gets violent.
-我没得选 -你当然有得选
- I don't think I have a choice. - Of course you have a choice.
你有自♥由♥意志 他们控制不了你的思想
You have free will. They can't control your mind.
好吧
Well...
至少氟含量不超过
At least until the fluoride levels reach
两毫克每升就不会
two milligrams per liter.
但你需要帮助
But you're gonna need some help.
我会这么做
See, here's what I'm gonna do.
我帮你联♥系♥一个朋友 他叫罗伊
I'm gonna connect you to a friend of mine. His name is Roy.
他是你的抵抗同盟
He's an ally of the resistance,
而且他以每磅50美分的价格收♥购♥废金属
and he buys scrap metal for 50 cents a pound.
你弄辆购物车
You get a shopping cart,
去捡易拉罐什么的可以用得上的废品
start collecting cans and other useful bits and pieces.
你每天很容易可以赚个二三十块
You can make easy $20, $30 a day.
等等 你叫我去收废品
Wait, you... you want me to collect scrap metal?
我是个记者
But I'm a journalist.
好 可能吧 但你不能待在这
Okay. This may be so, but you cannot stay here.
这个地方整个被监听了
This whole place is wired.
-什么 -我说了 兰道尔会动手的
- What? - And like I said, Randall gets violent.
-他是兰道尔吗 -不是
- Is that Randall? - No.
我就是兰道尔
I'm Randall.
-你是兰道尔 -是的
- You're Randall? - Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse-- Excuse me for a second.
当然
Sure.
洛莉 洛莉你去哪
Lolly! Lolly, where are you going?
洛莉 别跑了
Lolly, stop!
朱迪
Hey, Judy.
探视怎么样
How was visitation?
还好
Oh, it was fine.
见到比尔挺开心的
It was nice to see Bill.
要是我老公没来就更好了
Would've been better if the husband hadn't come.
同一天吗
On the same day?
雷吉不能开车 所以比尔载他过来
Reg can't drive, so Bill had to take him.
不尴尬吗
And it's not awkward?
你知道尴尬的是什么吗
You know what is awkward?
就是你过去的破事被翻出来找你麻烦
Is havin' your past rise up and bite you in the butt.
比尔很会看眼色
Now, Bill has the good sense
骗我说一切都好
to lie to me and tell me that everything is fine.
雷吉就蠢得管不住他的嘴
Reg has this stupid need to divulge everything.
发生什么了
What's wrong?
没什么大不了的
It's not even that big a deal.
有人在油管上发了我八十年代的一段录像
Somebody posted some old footage of me from the '80s on YouTube.
引发了一点小骚动
It's causing a little bit of a stink...
传到国外去了
internationally.
性♥爱♥录像那种吗
Like a sex tape?
不不 那个早就流传开了
No, no, that was already out there...
我还特别上镜
and I looked really good.
是个木偶表演
No, this was a puppet show.
我刚出道的时候
When I first started out,
在夏洛特电视台有档节目
I had my show on Charlotte Cable Access,
我以为给孩子们表演个小节目会挺好的
and I thought it would be fun to do a segment for the kids.
那有什么问题呢
Okay, what's wrong with that?
就是啊
Exactly, yes.
我小时候很喜欢木偶
I... I loved puppets growing up.
我爷爷是音乐厅的演员
My granddaddy was a performer in Vaudeville,
所以我也想做些带有那种娱乐精神的事情
and so I wanted to do something with that same spirit of fun.
听起来没什么恶意
Well, that sounds harmless.
然后我弄了个角色 小黑乔
So, I made up a character, Chitlin' Joe.
小黑乔
Chitlin' Joe?
和西瓜山姆 那个...
And Watermelon Sam. Well...
西瓜山姆真的是个西瓜
Watermelon Sam was actually a real watermelon.
乔是这出戏的主角
Joe was the hero of the show.
他是个可爱的老顽童
He was a lovable old rascal.
他总想从我窗台上偷走我的派
He was always trying to steal the pies off my windowsill.
好吧
Okay.
我大概知道问题在哪了
I have a sense of what the problem is.
我没有偏见
I am not prejudiced.
我给贫民区项目捐了不少款
I give substantial donations to help inner city programs.
知道吗 我雇了数不胜数的黑人
You know, I have countless black people in my employ,
农场和厨房♥工作的都有
both at the farm, in my kitchens.
我觉得现在人们断章取义的行为才是犯罪
Now, I think it's a crime the way people take things out of context.
说得是
Absolutely.
我觉得我们回房♥讨论比较好
I think it would be wise to continue this discussion back in our room.
为什么 怎么了
But why? What's happening?
我不知道 我就是感觉很怪
I don't know. I just have a weird feeling.
好吧 好吧 等等
All right, all right. Hang on.
抱歉 我还以为只有你一个人
I'm sorry, I thought you was alone.
苏珊娜
Suzanne,
最好是
it's better if we get her
等她身边没有白人围着的时候 再找她
when there's no other white people around,
记住了吗
remember?
你觉得他们是不是听说了
Oh, you don't think that they... heard?
他们觉得我是个...
They think that I'm a...
-不 只是个木偶表演 -上楼吧
- No, it was just a puppet show. - Let's go upstairs.
我天
Oh, Lord.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我以为你在备考普通教育发展证书呢
I thought you were studying for your GED.
我学得够多了 了解情况了
I studied enough to get the picture.
什么情况
What picture?
情况就是我两周后出狱
The picture that I'm getting out in two weeks
准备那个破考试纯属浪费时间
and the processing alone on that stupid test will be 12.
毫无意义
There's no point.
所以怎么 你要放弃吗
So, what? You're gonna give up?
还是你要去找个毒贩子跟他住一起
Or you gonna go find yourself a drug dealer to shack up with?
第一次这么做的时候情况可真不错
'Cause that worked out so well the first time.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表