剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I feel you creepin' over there.
郑重声明 我是个和平主义者
For the record, I'm a pacifist.
瞧瞧 好一个约炮小角落
Lookie here. A secret fuck spot.
到此为止
Well, not anymore.
分开 快点 起来
Break it up. Come on. Let's go. Keep movin'.
老兄 这么多犯人
Man, when you see them all together like this,
聚在一起
there are a lot of in mates.
我知道 如果她们联合起来
I know. Like, if they ever banded together,
我们就死定了
they could totally overpower us. We're done.
至少我们有新警卫
At least we got the new guards.
他们可是经历战争洗礼的
They're, like, trained in combat.
对 但是我有点害怕新警卫
Yeah... but I'm kind of scared of the new guards.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你觉得她们会给我们剩点儿吗
Hey, you think they'll give us leftovers?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
女士们 欢迎你们来到精神食粮课堂
Ladies... I'd like to welcome you to Food for Thought.
这是个独一无二的机会
This is an exclusive opportunity.
耶鲁大学的人也没的上
People at Yale University couldn't take this class.
只有你们
Only you.
朱迪·金
Judy King!
对
Yes.
现在我们有请犯人金
So I'm gonna turn it over to, uh, inmate King now.
好了 这个怎么样
Uh, all right, how about this?
你们有谁做过菊芋奶油汤的
I want you to raise your
请举手
hand if you've ever made sunchoke velouté.
从没听说过
Never heard of it.
那墨鱼馄钝呢
How about cuttlefish ravioli?
算了
Never mind.
任何带泡沫的食物呢
What about anything with foam?
她是说泡沫吗
"foam," Did she say?
很好 我也没有
Good. Neither have I.
好吧
All right.
我从来不做华而不实的菜
I don't make anything highfalutin.
我做实实在在的饭菜给实实在在的人吃
I cook real food for real people to eat,
而且我从不独自完成
and I don't do it alone.
我是说 任何一个好厨师
I mean, any good chef will tell you
都会告诉你烹饪需要团队合作
that cookin' is a team sport.
所以你们会在这学一些实用技能
So you're gonna learn some practical skills here
让你成为更好的团队合作者
that are gonna make you a better team player.
那么今天 我会做个示范
So, today, I'm gonna do a demonstration,
但是我希望
but I'm hopin' that,
将来 我们可以成立工作站
in the future, we're gonna set up some work stations
好让每个人都可以动手
so everybody can get their hands dirty.
也能带妆下厨房♥
Yes, with the makeup.
我姓穆乔
Muccio.
我就是想问一下
Uh, I was just wonderin',
我们可以做砂锅吗
do you think we'll do a casserole?
因为我家维尼
Because I know that my Vinnie,
非常喜欢传统的东西
he really likes the traditional-type stuff.
不亲爱的 我们不会
Well, no, darlin', we're not.
我们会做一些更简单的
We're gonna have to do somethin' much simpler,
因为我们的
since we don't have very
原料和刀具有限
much in the way of ingredients or knives,
但是我觉得你们中的某些人
but it's a dish that I think some of you, in particular,
会非常喜欢这道菜的
are really gonna enjoy.
玉米面包
Cornbread!
你瞧 她就是种族主义者
Yup. See? You called it. Racist.
菲律宾风格玉米面包
But Filipino style.
我不是很确定
Yeah, I'm not sure about that.
我从马尼拉的一个椰农
I got this recipe from
那里得到了这个食谱
a coconut farmer in Manila.
现在我需要一个志愿者
Now, I need a volunteer.
我 我怎么样
Me! How about me?
好的 华盛顿女士 过来
Oh, yes, Ms. Washington. Come on.
老师的宠儿
Teacher's pet, man.
现在我需要你的帮助
Now, I'm gonna need your help.
看 我的意思是 看这个
Oh, look, I meant to-- Look at that.
-请问上面写着什么 -椰奶
- What on earth does that say, I wonder? - Lait de coco.
对了 我就知道你认识
That's it, I knew you'd know it.
是椰奶
It's coconut milk.
现在 第一步很简单
Now, the first step is easy.
找一大块黄油
Locate a shit-ton of butter.
后来 我在爱欧纳学院
So, after that, I got my
拿到了社会福利学的硕士学位
master's degree in social work from Iona.
你不饿吗
Hey, you're not hungry?
不
No.
不是 我的牙
No, my teeth...
咱们点些松软的食物吧
Oh, we'll get you something softer.
比如说
We'll get you some,
白干酪或者芥末鸡蛋之类的
cottage cheese or deviled eggs or something like that.
-山姆 -是
- Sam... - Yeah.
是我
It's me.
是你的孩子
It's your boy.
我一直很想你 妈妈
I've missed you, mom.
妈妈 我想让你知道
Mom, I want you to know
我没有因为你离开而生气
I'm not angry with you for disappearing.
我知道那天晚上
I know that you reached
你找过我 可我没听话
out to me that night... and I didn't listen.
我没有陪在你身边
I wasn't there for you.
但是我希望现在能改变一切
But I'm... I'm hopin' to change all that now.
好吗
Okay?
什么 这是你的名字吗
What? Is that your... name?
艾伦
Ellen?
艾伦 艾伦
Ellen. Ellen.
是的 我是艾伦
Yes, I'm Ellen.
不是玛格丽特吗
Not Margaret?
不 我是艾伦
No... I'm Ellen.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay, well... you know what?
很高兴我们能共进晚餐
We'll... we'll have a nice meal together.
我不会把它退掉的
I'm not gonna send it back.
不 我得走了
No, I gotta go.
我得去找我的毯子
I gotta go find my blanket.
不不 呆在这
No, no. Stay.
留下和我说说话 我今晚很难过
Stay and talk to me. Uh, I'm havin' a bad night.
看起来你也没地方可去
From the looks of it, you're not in such a great place yourself.
不 我得走了
No, I gotta go now!
留下来陪陪我
Stay with me. Stay with me.
你以为还会有别人帮你吗
You think somebody else is gonna help you now?
德盖特
Doggett.
等等我行吗
Will you wait up?
你是在躲我吗
You avoiding me or somethin'?
我只是不太喜欢学厨艺
I just don't really like cookin'.
一开始是好奇 后来我改变心意了
I was just curious, but I changed my mind.
不光是刚才 你一直在躲我
Not just now, but, like, all the time.
没有啊 忙着干活罢了
No. Just been busy workin' really hard.
你什么话都可以跟我说
Hey, you can talk to me.
到底怎么了
What's goin' on? You got
是癫痫又要发作了吗
one of those seizures comin' or somethin'?
-你是不是和她搞上了 -什么
- Are you doin' it with her? - What?
你是不是和那个西班牙女孩搞上了
Are you doin' it with that Spanish girl,
调皮捣蛋 开货车的那个
that lil' pixie one that drives the van?
你说谁呢 拉莫斯吗
What are you talkin' about? Ramos?
她根本不是我的菜
She's not even my type.
-怎么 你吃醋了 -我没有
- Why? You jealous? - No.
我才没吃醋
No, I'm not jealous.
-那你干嘛这么问 -因为
- Why would you even ask me that? - 'Cause...
我只是想确认一下你没有强♥奸♥她
I just wanna make sure you're not rapin' her, is all.
你觉得 我强♥奸♥了你吗
You think... I raped you?
对啊 要不然呢
Yeah. I mean, what else do you call that?
但我跟你说过 我爱你
But I love you. I told you that.
我那时候说过的
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表