剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
卢斯奇克
Luschek?
换个墨盒打印几张纸
How long does it take you to change the ink
你到底要搞多久
and print out some goddamn papers?
你听到了吗
Hello? Are you there?
听到了 在印了
Yeah, they're printing.
印好了我就过来
I'll be there as soon as they're done printing.
我尽力了
That's about the best I can do.
你个白♥痴♥
You're a moron.
我也爱你 亲亲
Yeah, I love you, too. Kisses.
傻♥逼♥
Dick.
人们还说现在不流行送礼物了呢
And they say the art of gift-giving is dead.
听着 如果我们不进去 没人能吃饭
Listen, huh, if we don't get in there, no one eats.
那就别吃 或许那样才合适
Then no one eats. Maybe that's appropriate.
你们坏了规矩就别想吃晚饭了
You break the rules, you don't get your supper.
不可理喻 我要跟卡普托去说
Oh, this is ridiculous! I'm going to speak to Caputo.
卡普托
Caputo!
站住
Hold it.
怎么了
What's going on?
这里您不用操心 长官
Nothing that you should concern yourself with, sir.
我的工作是确保一切顺畅
My job is to make certain the path is clear
好让您的工作没有妨碍
so you can do your job without hindrance.
一切都在我们掌控之中
We got this under control.
-是吗 -是的 长官
- Yeah? - Yes, sir.
-你叫什么来着 -皮斯科特拉 长官
- What's your name again? - Piscatella, sir.
德西·皮斯科特拉
Desi Piscatella.
好吧
All right.
做得好
Good work.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你跟丹尼娜·皮科特利是亲戚吗
You any relation to Daniella Picatelli?
不是 我姓皮斯科特拉 长官
No, it's Piscatella, sir.
-皮斯科特拉 -有个S
- Piscatella. - With an "S".
知道了
Ah, gotcha.
因为丹尼娜... 也非常高
Cause Daniella was... you know, very, very tall.
好吧 带S的皮斯科特拉 干得好
Anyway. Okay. Uh, Piscatella with an "S", good work.
卡普托
Caputo!
好了 大伙
All right, troops.
-散了吧 -我们走吧
- Let's scramble it up again. - Let's go, come on.
这没事了
I think we're good here.
是这样吗 犯人
Isn't that right, inmate?
好极了
Just ducky,
带S的皮斯科特拉警官
Officer Piscatella with an "S".
好吧 她们不做晚饭的话
Okay, so if they're not making dinner,
我们能回房♥间吃点糖什么的吗
can we just go back to our rooms and get our candy and stuff?
我有低血糖 会晕倒的
Cause I got low blood pressure and I'm gonna pass out.
我得先把这些湿衣服换了
I gotta get out of these wet clothes first.
我阴♥道♥里的酵母
Ai! I got enough yeast...
你挺会描述啊
Ew, that was very vivid.
我全身都湿了
I'm very damp.
不知道我们回去时
Yeah, well, who knows what's gonna be what in the dorms
宿舍会变成什么样
by the time we get back in there.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们现在是罐头里的沙丁鱼了 贱♥人♥们
It's sardine time, bitches.
我们现在是盈利性的监狱了
We a for-profit prison now.
我们连人都不是了 我们成散装货了
We ain't people no more. We bulk items.
看看血是不是漏出来了
Can you check to see if I'm bleeding through my pants?
没错
Sí, puchi.
警卫 警卫
Guard? Guard!
她得去换卫生巾 再换条裤子
She needs to change her pad and her pants.
她生完孩子流了很多血 给他看
She's bleedin' real bad from the baby she just had. Show him.
天哪 太恶心了 太恶心了
Oh, God. That... that is disgusting. That is so disgusting.
不 现在这里的情况才叫人恶心
No, you know what's disgusting? What's happening here.
你要怎么帮她
What you gonna do for her?
所有人都不许离开这间房♥
No one's allowed to leave the room.
我们再问一遍 你要怎么帮她
So we're gonna ask you again. What are you gonna do for her?
拜托 想啊
Come on! Think!
真的吗
Really?
我们讲的不是英语吗
Are we not talking English?
我是已婚妇女了
So I'm a married lady.
你们真的做了
And you actually did it?
他的精♥子♥还在我身体里
I've still got his sperms inside of me and everything.
有些事你不必说那么详细
Really didn't need that level of detail.
但是你错过跟我们去湖边玩了
But you missed the lake.
但我结婚了
But I got married.
是 但刚刚挺好玩的
Yeah, but it was fun.
我刚刚骑在大嘣的肩上 赢了骑马战
I was on Big Boo's shoulders and we were winning with chicken.
不是吧
No way!
插一句 我结婚了 我做♥爱♥了
Uh, excuse me, I got married. I had intercourse.
那个男人现在是我的丈夫
With a man who is now my husband.
我今天过得比你们都好
My day was better than yours.
我今天过得比所有人都好
My day was better than everyone's.
今天是我大喜的日子
Today is my wedding day.
安妮塔用沙子堆了个城♥堡♥
Anita built a sand castle.
疯眼捉到了只乌龟
Crazy Eyes found a turtle.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You're all a bunch of assholes.
我觉得我们都嫁给湖了
I feel like we all married the lake.
-你们不觉得吗 -必须的
- Don't you, ladies? - Absolutely.
我们跟以前再不一样了
We're forever changed.
我大腿上还有湖水流淌着
I still have lake water running down my leg.
你们都是一群贱♥人♥
Fuckin' bitches is what you are.
-这个给我 -你们听见没
- I need this. - Are you hearing me?
什么 什么情况 你们都看到没
What? What is going on? Are you seeing this?
老兄 还给她 她今天刚结婚
Hey, man, bring that back. She got married today.
我要用 抱歉 而且这是不允许的
I need it. Sorry. And, uh, it's unapproved.
莫里洛 别担心 他就是忍♥不住了
Morello, don't worry, he can't help himself.
我告诉你们 有人在流血
For your information, there's bleeding happening
我要用这个来吸血 所以
and I'm helping to absorb it. With this. So...
点餐台后面就有纸巾架
There are napkin dispensers behind the food service counter.
你能不能把头纱还给她
Can she please have her veil back?
不行 这依然是违反规定的
No, it's still an infraction.
在湖里玩耍很有趣 是吧
So it sounds like the lake was really fun, huh?
其实 我也不太清楚湖水干不干净
Well, actually... I'm not sure how clean that water was...
因为我大腿上开始发痒了
'cause I'm starting to get a gnarly itch on my thighs.
我也是
Me too.
我们互相挠吧
I'll scratch yours if you scratch mine.
可是你有咬指甲的习惯
But you bite your nails.
我想听做♥爱♥细节
I wanna hear about the fuckin'.
他的老二大吗
He got a big dick?
意大利人可不白跟种马的发音押韵
Well, Italian don't rhyme with stallion for nothing.
不过 我小妹妹一直都很紧
Although, I have always been very tight.
即使我以前不定期
I mean, even when I was doing it
跟一个把鞋子放进去的男人做♥爱♥
semi-regular with a guy who used to put his shoe up there...
你说什么
Excuse me?
不是穿在他脚上的鞋子
Oh, it wasn't the shoe that he wore on his foot.
是新鞋子 我们叫它"特制做♥爱♥鞋"
It was a new shoe. We called it our "Special doin' it shoe."
是乐福鞋 我们当时在天主教学校
It was a loafer. We was in Catholic school.
反正 完事后我的小妹妹会立刻紧缩
Anyway, even then it would just snap right back, you know.
就像凯格尔运动那样
Just Kegel.
好了 细节够多了 物以稀为贵
Again, heavy on the detail. Less is more.
蹦蹦 你今天好正经
Oh, Boo Boo, you're such a prude today.
我跟你们说说结婚誓言吧
Let me tell you about the vows.
谁喜欢外国佬这个乐队
Who likes the band Foreigner?
她没有淹死 她跟那个乌龟女跑了
She did not drown. She ran off with that turtle girl.
看到没 跟白人一起玩没什么好下场
Man, you see? Hanging around white folks is a bad idea.
我不是白人
I'm not white.
可你也不是黑人
Yeah, but you ain't brown.
你不是吧 你这是种族歧视
And you ain't shit. Racist.
黑人不会种族歧视 我们没这权力
Black people can't be racist. We have no power.
我觉得你一派胡言
I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.
听着 我们也许没什么种族歧视的行为
I'm sorry, look, we may not be able to act on our racism,
比如把人关进贫民窟 送他们去垃圾学校
like, put people in a ghetto, send them to shitty school...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表