剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
You're not gonna do it. You're not gonna do it.
没有姓名牌
How do you think you're gonna
你们要怎么认出我
identify me without this?
怎么锁定我
How you gonna do it?
这他妈是怎么回事
The fuck's happening here?
我不知道 看着挺有意思的
I... I don't know. But it is highly entertaining.
快找掩护 贱♥人♥们
Homemade camouflage, bitches!
她这个样子有多久了
How long has she been like this?
十到十五分钟吧
Ten, fifteen minutes.
对 她一直在骂国安局 肢解什么的
Yeah. She was yelling about the NSA, and body parts.
这个犯人陷入精神崩溃
The prisoner is having a psychotic break
你们却在这里像娘们儿一样傻笑
and you're standing here giggling like women.
快把她带去精神病区
Let's get her to Psych now.
你留下
You stay here.
你们看不见我 射不中我 我隐形了
You can't see me! You can't shoot me! I'm invisible!
-我隐形了 -洛莉 洛莉快起来
- I'm invisible! - Lolly! Lolly, get up!
-不要 别射我 -洛莉 快起来
- No! Don't shoot me! - Lolly, please get up.
看不见我看不见我看不见我
Can't see me, can't see me, can't see me, can't see me.
站起来
On your feet.
妞们 你闻到了吗
Girls, you smell that?
这是什么味儿
What is that?
-是烟味 -警卫快来
- Smoke, girl! - Guards!
拉响警报 快出来
Sound the alarm! Get out of here!
带所有人出去 快点 快走
Get everybody out! Come on! Now! Let's go! Let's go!
告诉卡普托玩儿蛋去吧
Tell Caputo to go fuck himself.
我这才刚开始
I'm just gettin' started.
我的老天
Jesus Christ.
不 不要 他们要电死我
No! No! They're gonna electrocute me!
这他妈是怎么了
Hey, what the hell's goin' on here?
活捉了个闹事的 正带她去精神病室
We got a live one. Takin' her to Psych.
她需要的是一位有资质的辅♥导♥师
This woman needs a certified counselor.
跟我来吧
Come here.
来
Come on.
走 我们到我办公室去聊 好吗
Come. We'll have a talk in my office. Okay?
没什么好看的了
Show's over.
有人要杀我
People are trying to kill me.
谁
Who?
国安局 军方
The NSA, the military,
还有在幕后操控着那架
whoever's operating... that drone
隐藏在花♥园♥上云端的无人机的人
that's hidin' in the clouds above the garden.
为什么他们对我们的花♥园♥这么感兴趣
Why is the NSA or the military interested in our garden?
因为我
'Cause I...
我杀了人碎了尸 把他埋在那里了
I killed a guy and chopped him up and buried him in there.
-你杀了人 -对
- You killed a guy? - Yep.
他是个职业杀手
He was a hit man.
他受雇于一个跨国贩毒集团
He worked for an international drug cartel
这集团背后是政♥府♥ 很可能还有中情局
that was backed by the United States, probably the CIA.
也有可能是联邦紧急事务管理局
Oh, it could've been FEMA.
他们盯上我已经很久了
They've been targeting me for a long time.
你有没有听说过雷克斯84演习
Have you ever heard of, uh, of Rex 84?
你肯定没听过 这是机密行动
No, of course you haven't heard of it. It's classified.
你是不是有时会听见或看见不存在的东西
Do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there?
是啊 我会听到一些声音
Sure, I hear voices.
会看见天使吗 这类的
Like angels? That sorta thing?
不是天使 我说了是声音 听见声音
Not angels. I told you. Voices, I hear voices.
我觉得你这些可能是幻觉
I think you might be suffering from delusions.
才不是
I am not.
我整天都听得到
I hear that all the time.
说"洛莉 你疯了"
"Lolly, you're crazy."
"洛莉你有阴谋论焦虑症" 这次不是
"Lolly, you got conspiracy-theory-itis." That is not it!
这次不一样 这次是千真万确的
This is different this time. This is real.
如果是你听到的这些声音操纵了你呢
What if these voices that you're hearing are manipulating you?
想让你误以为它们真实存在呢
Trying to convince you that they're real?
告诉你你干了坏事
That you did a bad thing,
但实际上你并没有呢
when in reality, you didn't do anything?
它们为什么要那样做
Why would they do that?
你告诉我吧
You tell me.
为了陷害我
Oh, to frame me.
这样就能让他们拿我做实验
Oh, to... They could do research on me.
作为辅♥导♥师 我对这里一切都了如指掌
As a counselor... I know everything that goes on here.
所以 如果有人
So, if someone...
有任何人
anyone...
在这里被杀
was killed here on campus...
我会知道的
I'd know about it.
那你是说我没杀人
So, you're saying I didn't kill anybody?
对 我认为你没有
No... I don't believe you did.
你很幸运 我对处理这类的事情
Lucky for you, I got a lot of experience
有很丰富的经验
dealing with this kinda thing.
给你制定一个治疗计划吧 怀特希尔
Let's get a treatment plan goin' for you, Whitehill.
控制住你的幻听症状
Get those voices of yours under control.
你不用担心
You don't have to worry.
我会帮你的
I'm gonna help you.
你♥他♥妈♥在里头说了些什么
What the fuck did you say in there?
好 等一下 等一下
Okay, okay, okay, wait. Hold up. Hold up.
我得向你道歉
I gotta apologize.
我一直以为我
See, I was under the impression that I...
我们 杀了人
we, killed some dude.
别 都怪我 是我的错
No, my bad. My bad. My bad.
原来雷克斯84计划一直操纵我的大脑
Turns out Rex 84 was manipulating my brain
让我信以为真
to make me think that.
可能那个叫艾丁的其实只是一幅全息图
Or maybe that Aydin guy was really, like, a hologram?
还有 这里的心理辅♥导♥非常不错
Also, great counseling here.
我真是印象深刻
I am continually impressed.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表