剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
还有他身上那些纹身
And those tattoos.
你吃醋了 因为我们相处愉快
You're jealous... because we had fun.
愉快吗
Fun?
我看见他瞅你的样子 真下流
I saw the way he looked at you. Dirty!
你若是和那种人扯上关系
You get involved with a person like that
你绝对会后悔 迟早的事
and you'll regret it, sooner rather than later.
我保证
I promise you.
我得去一趟卫生间
Now, I-- I have to go to the little girl's room.
那是他的工作
That was his job.
那是他的谋生方式
That's how he earns a living.
他是人
He's a person.
我也是人
And I'm a person.
我活着不只是为了服侍你
I don't just live to work for you.
我也不会长生不老 亲爱的
I'm not going to be around forever, honey.
我正在考虑把这栋房♥子留给你
And I have half a mind to leave this house to you,
就算是给玛格丽特一个教训
if only to teach Margaret a lesson.
所以说 只要你按部就班地工作
So, you keep playing your cards right
你的未来很可能非常美好
and you might be looking at a very bright future.
可是我得放弃自己的人生 当个老处♥女♥
But I have to put my life and my hoo-ha in storage.
别这么粗俗 比安卡
Don't be vulgar, Bianca.
我说了我要小便
Now, I said I have to pee!
我们来谈谈为何我表弟在树林里被逮住了
Let's talk about how my cousin got tackled in the woods.
他已经不想干了
He's burnt on this job now.
-是啊 真扫兴 -你认真的吗
- Yeah, that's a downer. - Really?
你想改改你的破态度
You wanna cut the attitude
还是想让我带几个人回来
or should I come back with some friends?
我跟那件事没关系 好吗
I got nothing to do with that, okay?
外面发生的事我控制不了
I can't help what happens out there.
你以为我脑袋被门夹了吗
You think I'm some kind of shit-for-brains?
你告诉我你不想再参与此事 三天以后
You tell me you don't want to run no more and three days later
当整个行动暴露时 只有你在现场
the game blows up when there's no one around except you?
那个猥琐警卫多管闲事
That creepy guard was all up in it,
你可以去问冈萨雷斯
you can ask Gonzales.
鬼鬼祟祟 旁敲侧击
Lurking around, dropping hints and shit.
我告诉你 行动随时可能暴露
It was gonna go jank any minute, I'm telling you.
那你过来告诉我
Then you come to me about it.
这是我的生意 我他妈才能做决定
This is my business and I make the fucking decisions--
我知道
I know you do.
如果他来追查我们
And if he came after us,
你肯定会毫不犹豫地把我供出去
you would've decided to push me under the bus in one second.
就像陌生人一样转身离开
And walk away like you never knew me,
别想假惺惺地告诉我这不是真♥相♥
and don't even try to front like that ain't the truth.
货车
Van.
那是辆货车 不是公交车
It's not a bus, it's a van.
我救了你 我甚至不是多米尼加人
I saved you. And I ain't even Dominican.
所以如果你想揍我 我也不能怎么样
So, if you wanna bruise me up, I guess I can't do much about it.
滚开 拉莫斯
Walk, Ramos!
快滚
Faster.
你应该这么想
Think about it this way...
大约五分钟的"手剥小香肠"
you have maybe five minutes of pig-in-a-blanket...
换来八♥九♥分钟的汉堡饕餮
for eight or nine minutes of pure burger bliss.
别往下看就行
Just don't look down
如果他的老二长得像鸡脖子
because if his dick looks like a chicken neck,
它就永远烙印在你脑海里了
you'll never unsee it.
为什么要假设撸的人是我呢
Why are we assuming that I'm the one who's going to be doing it?
因为你更直女一些
'Cause you're the straight one.
操你的
Fuck you.
我保证这辈子
Guaranteed lifetime tally,
你给别人撸的次数比我多
you have given more handjobs than I have.
-是我的十倍 -只是为了避免做♥爱♥
-Ten to one. - Only to get out of having sex.
可是我刚刚做过
Whereas I just had the sex.
所以 这是你的专长
Ergo, this is your field of expertise.
你觉得这小孩需要专家出面
You think this kid needs an expert?
他绝对不可能是性♥爱♥行家
I seriously doubt he's a connoisseur.
再说了 你才是那个
Also, you're the one that
教会他打飞机交换的人
gave him the handjob idea to begin with.
因为这个社会使我适应了
Because society has conditioned me
将女性性♥欲♥当做货币的观念
to see female sexuality as currency.
正是如此 是时候把你的货币换成汉堡了
Right! And it's time to spend a little in exchange for a burger.
说得好
Touché.
你还好吗
How're you doing?
我噩梦不断 疑神疑鬼
I mean, I have nightmares, paranoia...
出汗 创伤性应激障碍造成的记忆重现
sweaty, PTSD micro-flashbacks,
除此之外 一切还是糟透了
but other than that... it's horrible.
对不起我没有相信你
I'm sorry I didn't believe you.
我听起来的确很疯狂 我明白
I did sound insane. I get that.
我想我们吃不到那两个汉堡了
I guess we're not gonna get those burgers, huh?
大概吧
Probably not.
再说了 我们俩可能需要一周的时间
Also, because we could both probably use, like, a week
让自己远离可悲的蠢事
where we don't do something pathetic and/or...
以及道德败坏的事
morally incriminating.
每天醒来的第一个想法不再是
Where your first thought in the morning isn't,
"我在上帝与人类的注视下玷污了自己"
"I have defiled myself in the eyes of God and man."
想想那种感觉
Imagine what that would feel like.
可惜没有融化的奶酪和洋葱
It's no melted cheese and onion.
下一个
Next!
我知道拉美女孩应该很火♥辣♥
I know Latina girls are supposed to be spicy,
可我不知道那是辣椒的辣
but I had no idea it was this literal.
你听过"阴♥部♥腥臭"吗
You ever hear anything about a general fishiness?
你应该去医务室检查一下 犯人
You might want to check in with Medical, inmate.
我不是让你去洗澡吗 弗洛雷斯
I thought I told you to shower, Flores.
我正打算去洗
yeah, I plan to get on that.
这可不是体味
This isn't BO.
你在臭水沟里泡澡了吧
You've doused yourself in something evil.
你在耍我吗
Is this some kind of game?
谁想耍你
Jenga is a game.
-这是民众抗♥议♥ -抗♥议♥结束
- This is civil disobedience. - Yeah, it's over.
下次看到你时 你要像朵花一样香
Next time I see you, you smell like a goddamn daisy
不然你不会喜欢自己的下场的
or you're not gonna like what happens next.
你可以把我丢进监狱
You can put me in jail,
但是你不能控制我对待自己身体的方式
but you can't tell me what to do with my own body.
谁说我不能
And yet, it's happening.
去洗干净 用肥皂洗
Go get cleaned up. With soap!
我没在开玩笑
And I'm not messing around.
我在和所有人讲话
I'm talking to all of you.
所以 我说
So, I said,
"听着 你这傻♥逼♥英国佬
"Now listen, you limey bitch!
你胆敢再从我这里偷走一份菜谱
You steal one more recipe from me
我就把你顺着研磨器部件
and I'm gonna have to put you through the grinder attachment
塞进你的厨宝专业系列搅拌机里"
to your KitchenAid Professional Series Mixer."
我靠
Shit!
天啊 谁知道奈琪拉是个烂俗婊
Man! Who knew Nigella was so basic?
真实人物 后面的食谱确实出自她手
事实是
And, you know, the truth is...
她棒极了
she is awesome.
我们有时一起抽大♥麻♥ 顺便亲热
I mean, we get high together sometimes and make out.
还有
Oh and...
她有一份甜点食谱名叫"加勒比奶油冻"
...she has a dessert recipe called "Caribbean Creams."
那是她在特克斯和凯科斯群岛上脱下比基尼时
I named it for her breasts when she took off her bikini top
我为她的乳♥房♥♥起的名字
one time in Turks and Caicos.
天色不早了吧
Isn't it getting late?
她说的没错 快要熄灯了
Yeah. She's right. It's almost lights out.
好了 回见 金姐
All right, well, peace, J-Kizzle!
[意大利语]明日再来
Vieni a domani.
好吧 我不懂那是什么意思
Okay, I have no idea what that means.
但是听起来特优雅 回见 女友
But it's classy. Later, girlfriend.
突然间一群人来这里玩
Lotta people hanging out here all of a sudden.
是啊 有朋友真好
Yeah, it's nice to have friends.
毕竟我们是社交动物
We are social animals, after all.
只是 我们这里有不少好东西
It's just, we've got... some nice stuff in here.
你难道不担心被盗吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表