剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Look at this.
靠 这就是"贝蒂妙厨"本人啊
Oh, shit. That's Betty Cracker herself.
我今早就在这草坪上
I was in that grass this morning.
一模一样的位置
That exact grass.
靠 我们要是入了镜 就成监狱红人了
Damn. We could've been in this pic. Been all prison famous.
你知道比出名更好的是什么吗
You know what's better than being famous?
披萨 雏菊 香味荧光笔
Pizza, daisies, smelly markers,
各种动物 做个好梦 洗个热水澡
any animal, a really good dream, a warm bath,
挖鼻屎 干的
picking a booger, a dry one...
披萨 全麦饼干 夹心饼干
...pizza, graham crackers and icing sandwiches,
讲了个很好笑的笑话
the feeling you get when you make a really good joke
有人笑了 是真笑而不是嘲笑 而且
and someone laughs, in a nice way, not a mean way, and they--
-是钱 -钱
- Money! - Money?
钞票啊
Cash money, y'all.
你知道这些狗仔队偷♥拍♥一张名人
Yo, do you know how much these paparazzi people make off
可以赚多少钱吗
of one of these celebrity pictures?
如果他们在利奇菲尔德上空安排无人机
If they be flying these robocops over Litchfield
就为了拍一张这种渣画质照片...
just to get this janky-ass picture...
想想一张特写会值多少钱
Imagine how much a close-up could be.
那无人机是用来做这个的啊
That's what those drones are doing?
不是外星人要来了啊
The aliens aren't coming?
专心点
Focus!
我的错 我的错
My bad. My bad.
我可以上网
I got the Internet.
-在哪 -你登上了卡普托的电脑
- Where? - You got on Caputo's computer.
我们现在牛逼了啊
That's a game changer!
我知道 我知道 好了好了好了
I know! I know, I know, I know! Okay, okay, okay.
所以我们现在要做的是找部手♥机♥
So, all we got to do now is find ourselves a cell phone,
然后我们就可以想着怎么养老了
and we got ourselves a retirement plan.
我要在俄亥俄州
I'm gonna retire in that
那个带室内水上乐园的酒店养老
hotel with the indoor water park in Ohio.
主 赐予我力量
Lord, give me strength.
你有孩子吗
You got kids?
没有
No.
没那个命
Wasn't in the cards.
基因不好
Didn't have the genetics.
大多数人可没因为这个就放弃
Well, that don't stop most people.
我有点家族病史
Well, there was some family medical history
不想传给下一代
I didn't wanna pass on.
你呢
You?
我以前想过要孩子
Well, the... Okay, the me that I used to be wanted 'em...
但以我现在的情况
but considering my present situation...
大概不生小孩才是正确的选择
it's probably good that I didn't make any more little Lolly-pops.
你看过《阴阳魔界》吗
Hey, have you ever seen The Twilight Zone?
每天都在循环播放呢
Up here every day.
我妈很喜欢那部剧
You know, my mother loved it.
有一集 一对夫妇醒来
And there was an episode
发现自己在一栋奇怪的房♥子里
where this couple wakes up in a strange house.
然后他们下楼去找其他人
So they go downstairs, and they're looking for other people.
发现没有任何人在
They can't find any other people.
想打电♥话♥ 但所有电♥话♥都是假的
They try to make a call, and all the phones are fake.
-不是吧 -是的
- No! - Yes.
屋外的松鼠是假的
And outside, there are fake squirrels,
塞满了棉花 摆在假树上
stuffed... posed on fake trees.
最后
So, at the end...
一只巨大的手从天空上伸下来
this really huge hand reaches down from the sky
把他们抓了上去
and picks them up.
是个小女孩
And it's a young girl...
但她是个巨人
but she's a giant...
这对夫妇困在了她的游戏世界里
and the couple are stuck in her play world,
只能对她唯命是从
so she can make them do whatever she wants.
我妈
My mother...
像你一样
was... like you.
有着同样的问题
Similar issues.
她总说 感觉自己
And she would always say... that that's how it felt,
被关进了一个虚假的世界
like she was locked... in a fake world...
没有其他人
that no one else was part of...
即使我们的世界看起来一模一样
even though it looked exactly the same.
我一生经历了很多监狱 长官
Yeah, I got a lot of prisons in my life, sir.
有真正意义上的监狱
I got the literal one, duh.
有吃了药什么都感觉不到的监狱
I got the one where I'm on my meds and I can't feel anything.
感觉不怎么样
That is not so great.
最糟糕的监狱
Then, I have the worst one...
就是我平常生活的这个
the prison where I'm usually living in,
所有人都在
and there's all these people, right,
不停地说说说
and they're talkin' and talkin' and talkin'.
他们也辨不清什么是真实
And they cannot agree on what is the truth.
就像那一集的剧情
That's like that episode.
确实如此
That's exactly right.
你妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她挺好的
She's fine.
那就好
I'm glad.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要死人的钥匙
I need the dead man's keys.
你不先热热场子吗
Warm a girl up a little, would ya?
我很想跟你幽默几句
I would very much like to return your witty banter,
但我没力气跟你抖机灵了
but I am too exhausted to be clever.
钥匙
The keys.
给我
Now.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我几个星期都没睡过好觉了
I haven't had a decent night's sleep in weeks.
是想越狱去街那头的汽车旅馆吗
Hoping to escape to the Motel 6 down the street?
比那要更靠谱一点 朋友
A more practical escape than that, my friend.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能这么平静
How the fuck are you not freaking out right now?
-你说内♥裤♥搜查吗 -是的
- About the panty raid? - Yes.
你今天也看到了
You saw that stop-and-frisk today.
根本都没查我们这边
They're not even looking in our direction,
以后也不会查的
and they're never going to.
我们没事
We're good.
我能拿那些警卫当笛子吹
I'm playing those guards like a flute.
一排笛子
Like a group of flutes, many flutes.
请叫我横笛手
I'm the flautist.
我知道 你笛子吹得溜
Okay, I get it. You play a mean flute.
但你告诉我 如果他们
But tell me, what's gonna happen
搜到一个穿内♥裤♥的拉丁人
when they stop one of the brown girls...
会怎么样
who's wearing panties?
你觉得她会供出玛丽亚吗
You think she's gonna give up Maria?
不 她会把矛头指向你
Fuck, no. She's gonna point right at you,
毕竟这是事实 她也不算说谎
because... well, it's the truth, so she won't be lying.
而且 所有人都很讨厌你
And also, everyone hates you.
她们要针对我的话 我等着
If they are coming for me, I will be here.
我就是这个意思
That is precisely my point.
你在坐以待毙
You're just sitting, waiting.
查普曼 你得动手 先下手为强
Chapman, make a move. Be a shark.
我不会毁了我打造的一切
I am not tearing down everything that I have built.
这份生意对我很重要 给了我目标
This business is important to me. It gives me purpose.
亲爱的
Oh... honey bear.
你听着 到了这个时候
See... now we come to the point in our journey
你得为其他人考虑 而不是只顾自己
where it's time for you to think about someone other than yourself.
你把大家卷了进来
You brought people into this.
你要对我们负责
You're responsible for us.
欲戴皇冠
If you wanna wear the crown,
必承其重
you gotta be willing to fall on your sword.
会没事的 我不担心
Everything's gonna be okay. I'm not worried.
肯定会有人为此遭殃 查普曼
Someone is going to go down for this, Chapman...
为了我自己的安全
and for my sake...
我希望不是你
I hope it isn't you.
你说所有人都讨厌我
When you say that everybody hates me,
是不是稍微夸张了点
you're being a little hyperbolic, right?
今天的活动到此结束了 女士们
I'm afraid we're gonna have to wrap it up, ladies.
-不是吧 -祝大家过得愉快
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表