剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
and when the woman set the bishop on fire.
我没看明白
Yeah, I didn't really get a lot of it.
我也没有 不过我觉得那像是在
I didn't either, but I think that's kinda, like,
讲述这种文化 你知道吗
what this cultural thing is about, you know?
就像匿名戒酒协会
It's like AA.
只要出席就事半功倍
Half the job is just showin' up.
挺晚了 我该回家了
Well, it's, um, it's late. I should go home.
我有车 我送你回家吧
Well, I... I got a car. Let me give you a ride.
不用了 我打车
It's okay. I'll get a cab.
你玩得不开心吗
You didn't have fun?
-开心 -但是
- I did. - So?
但是
So...
你是我的心理医生
you're my therapist.
社工 不是心理医生
Social worker, not therapist.
感觉不对劲
It feels wrong.
我们只是两个凡人 想尝试相处而已
Hey, we're just two people, trying to figure it out, you know?
-我要走了 -好吧
- I'm gonna go. - Okay.
妈
Mom?
是我 山姆
It's me... Sam.
山姆
Sam?
工作很辛苦吗
Long day at the office?
首先 我把新警卫的税表复印了一遍
First, I had to photocopy, and alphabetize,
按照字母顺序排好
all of the W2s for the new guards,
完事后我得给世纪挑战公♥司♥
which I then had to fax
一个叫海瑟的妞
to some chick named Heather at MCC
和联邦监狱一个叫汤娅的妞发传真
and then some other chick named Tonya at the BOP,
现在我对所有警卫的中间名了然于胸
so now I know all the guards' middle names.
当我本应吃午饭时
Then, when I was supposed to take my lunch break,
卡普托先生需要帮忙下载最新版电子表格软件
Mr. Caputo needed help downloading the latest version of Excel.
因为他是上个世纪来的
Why? Because he's like a hundred years old
不知道怎么用电脑 虽然我也不会
and doesn't know how to use a computer, which I don't either,
可是根本没那么难
but it's really not that hard, like...
都是常识 各位
common sense, people.
然后我还得为订购单填一张订购单
Oh, and then I had to fill out an order form for order forms.
太奇怪了 对吧
So weird, right?
我吃了卡普托的能量棒
Oh, and I got to eat this bar that Caputo eats sometimes
他太忙没空吃饭时用来代替食物 味道不坏
instead of food when he's really busy, and it wasn't that bad.
颜色挺怪
Had this weird color,
他说我可能因此便秘
and he said I would probably have trouble poopin'.
我得弄个瑜伽球来
I need to get myself a yoga ball.
你帮我给公共图书馆打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call the public library like I asked?
-我 我打了 -然后呢
- I... I did. - Oh! And?
继续讲 他们说了什么
Go! Come on. What'd they say?
龙像恐龙一样浑身羽毛
Are dragons covered in feathers, like the dinosaurs,
还是像蛇妖一样满身鳞片
or are they covered in scales like the Gorgons?
他们不是很确定
You know... they weren't quite sure.
责任越大 能力越大
With responsibility comes great power.
不应该倒过来吗
Isn't it the other way around?
不 仔细想想
No. Think about it.
我明天就给图书馆打电♥话♥ 苏珊娜
I will call the library people tomorrow, Suzanne.
我保证
I promise.
你有权力了 不是吗
You got power now, right?
没有
Mmm-mmm.
我有个办公桌 仅此而已 还有电♥话♥
I got a desk. That's it. And, like, a phone.
还可以给典狱长提意见 就这些
And, like, the ear of the warden, but that's it.
所以 如果我需要些东西...
So, if I needed something--
想也别想
No.
别让我掺和你和穆♥斯♥林♥室友的破事
Don't get me involved in your Middle East bullshit.
献出你的爱嘛 姐们
Hey, you got to share the love, homie.
这是黑人出人头地的方式
I mean, that's how black people be gettin' ahead.
看看奥巴马
Look at Obama.
-改变巨大 -他当上了总统
- Change. - He got to be president,
-其他人就可以... -进监狱
- so now the rest of us get to be-- - In prison.
忘记告诉你们
Oh! I forgot to tell y'all.
我有关于朱迪·金的重大新闻
I've got hella big news on Judy King.
珀比肯定把持不住 她在哪
Yo, Poussey will lose her shit. Where she at?
忙着呢
She busy.
你不能那么做
Well, you can't really do that.
你不能控制梦里发生的事
You can't control what goes on in your dreams.
-你可以的 -真假
- Uh, yeah, you can. - What?
那叫"清醒梦"
It's called lucid dreaming.
不 不是的 清醒梦
No. No, no, no. Lucid dreaming
是你在梦里和自己对话
is when you talk to yourself in your dreams.
比如 "你 醒醒
Like, "hey, you. Wake up.
你没有真的裸体去上学"
You didn't actually go to school naked."
不管它叫什么
Well, whatever it's called,
你完全可以设计
you can totally curate
进入你大脑的图像和主题
pictures and themes that go into your brain.
就像私人电影节一样
Like your own private film festival.
这不就和做梦的目的相悖了吗
Doesn't that, sort of, defeat the purpose of a dream?
梦境应该充满惊喜
Like, it's supposed to be about surprises.
我不喜欢惊喜
I don't like surprises.
我喜欢掌控自己
I like to be... in control.
有趣的是
That's funny 'cause...
我挺喜欢你凌乱的样子
...I sort of like it when you lose control.
比如我这样做的时候
Like... when I do this.
传风筝纸条泛滥你没意见吗
You got a problem down here with kites?
没有 先生
No, sir.
伯赛特
Burset.
没想到看到这撇胡子倍感亲切
I never thought I'd be happy to see that mustache.
你得把我弄出去
You gotta get me out of here.
把禁闭室
Well, turning your cell
搞成俄式澡堂帮不了你什么
into a Russian bath is not helping your case.
堵厕所是一项罪名 你应该知道
Flooding is a punishable offense. You should know that.
除此之外我该如何引起你的注意
How else was I supposed to get your attention?
你可以要求见我
Well, you can ask for me.
开玩笑吧
Are you kiddin' me?
这几个月我一直喊着要见你
I've been shoutin' your name for months.
你还没在这里待那么久
Well, you have not been down here that long.
站着说话不腰疼
Easy for you to say.
你没有被置于囹圄 遗忘于此
You haven't been thrown in a dungeon, forgotten about.
没有人把你遗忘于此
No one has forgotten about you.
索菲娅 你是个聪明的姑娘
Sophia, you're a smart girl.
你得明白你正在给自己帮倒忙
You have to know you're not helping yourself.
我们是否能把你弄出来
You need to meet me halfway
取决于你是否配合我
if we have any chance of gettin' you out of here.
我想和我老婆说话
I wanna talk to my wife.
告诉她我在哪里
Tell her where I am.
我和克里斯托谈过话了
I've already spoken with Crystal.
什么
What?
她怎么说
What... What'd she say?
她同意我的做法
Well, she agrees with me.
到时候了我们再送你回囚区
We need to wait for the right time to return you to gen pop.
她不可能这么说
She would never say that.
你骗人
You lyin'.
好好想想
Think about it.
你这不还在里面吗
You're still in here, aren't you?
你干什么
What are you doin'?
把衣服穿上
Put your shirt back on!
我建议你别
I advise you not--
你要么放我出去
Either you let me out of here,
否则我会冲到淹死在里面为止
or I'm gonna keep flushin' this toilet till I drown myself!
是你自己要这么做的
You're doin' this to yourself.
你给我记住
Remember that.
傻♥逼♥狱警 过来
CO Schmuck-a-Fuck, get over here.
把伯赛特移到干燥的囚室去
Move Burset to a dry cell
免得她体温过低
before she gets hypothermia.
现在太迟了
Oh, but it's late.
狱警差不多都走了 换囚室要三个人
Uh, most of the COs are already gone. It takes three for a move.
关我屁事
I don't fucking care!
人你去找
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表