剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
那太荒唐了 你不可能用奶酪隔绝声音
Okay, that's insane. You cannot block out voices with cheese.
我来处理她
You know, I'll take care of her.
事实上她最近好多了
She's actually been doing a lot better lately.
这只是糟糕的一天 对吗 洛莉
This is just a bad day, right, Lolly?
糟糕的一天
Just a bad day.
就像肯尼迪和科特·柯本
Kinda like those bad days that JFK and Kurt Cobain had
被刺杀的那天一样
when you people assassinated them.
把你的人管管好
Keep a tighter leash on your pet nut...
否则下次我就送她去精神病室了
or next time, I'm sending her to Psych.
怎么了 你最近一直表现很好
What's going on? You were doing so well.
我又不是在故意惹麻烦
It's not like I'm trying to get in trouble.
人们老盯着我
People are after me.
这次是什么组织
What agency is it this time?
这不重要 它们都是一伙儿的
Oh, it doesn't matter what agency. They're all connected.
你没有看见
Just because you don't see it,
不代表它不存在
doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.
是啊
Right.
就像九十年代的那些魔眼海报
It's like those... Magic Eye posters from the '90s...
起初你觉得它是彩色的 静止的
where at first you think it's just, like, colored static.
但如果你聚精会神地看
But if you look, and you focus...
你得有耐心
You've gotta have patience.
就会看见一只独角兽
Then you see a unicorn.
或者是一条龙
Or you'd see a dragon.
我见过很多龙 海利先生
I've seen a lot of dragons, Mr. Healy.
人们在盯着你
And people are after you.
是啊 而且他们不是想抱我
Yeah, and they're not trying to give me hugs.
证据呢
Where's the evidence?
我不需要证据
I don't need no evidence.
我的生活就是证据
My life is my evidence.
洛莉 有咖啡吗
Lolly, got any coffee?
来了
Comin'.
洛莉
Lolly?
我来了
I'm comin'!
我有25美分
I got a quarter.
我有25美分
I got a quarter.
我有25美分
I got a quarter.
听着 别在我睡觉的时候来敲我的门
Look, don't come knockin' on my door when I'm asleep.
你又不知道 也许我有个男访客
You don't know, maybe I have a gentlemen caller.
你又不知道
You don't know.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
我没想打扰你
I didn't mean to bother you.
不 不 不 我...
No, no, no, no. I'm, uh--
我马上煮咖啡作为补偿
I'm fixing to make coffee right now.
很抱歉打扰你了 对不起
No, I'm sorry I bothered you. I'm sorry.
我给你煮点咖啡吧
I'm gonna make you some coffee.
水里有头发 水里有头发
Hairs in the water. Hairs in the water.
你没法过滤掉毒素
You can't filter out the poison.
反正都被辐射污染了
It's all contaminated with radiation, anyway.
会让你生病
It's making you sick.
会让所有人生病
It's making everyone sick.
你病了 病了 你病了
You're sick. Sick. You're sick.
是啊 是啊 我早知道了
Yeah, yeah. I heard it all before.
-麦克 -洛莉
- Hey, Mac. - Hey, Lolly.
想来杯咖啡吗
Want a cup of coffee?
想啊 但是我身上没钱
Uh, yeah, but, uh, I don't have any money.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
见我疯得太厉害
You just help me out
你帮我一把就行了 好吗
if you see me spinning too wide on my axis, all right?
好的 说定了
All right, deal.
-詹姆斯 -近来可好
- Hey, James. - How you doin'?
要来杯咖啡吗
Want a cup of coffee?
嗨 小美女
Hi, little lady.
大家好
Hi, guys.
谢谢
Yo! Thank you.
洛基
Hey, Rocky.
洛基 你去哪儿了啊
Rocky! Where'd you go, man?
我说要给你煮咖啡 你等着就行了
I said I would make you coffee, you just had to wait for it.
就这样
That's all.
洛基 你怎么了
Rocky, what's the matter with you?
即将盛大开♥盘♥
就在我们的地盘上
Right on our place?
这可不行
No.
卡普托先生
Mr. Caputo?
卡普托先生 是朱迪·金的事
Mr. Caputo, it's about Judy King.
是那个极为冒犯人的木偶秀吗
Is this about the ultra-offensive puppet show?
所以你都知道了吗
So you know about that?
你不觉得该采取些特殊防范措施吗
Don't you think you should be taking some special precautions?
我不是她的保姆
I'm not her babysitter.
话是这么说 但真不是吗
Yes. But aren't you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
她需要特殊保护
She needs special protection.
好吧
Fine.
还有呢
What else?
还有呢
What else?
对
Yes.
还有呢
What else?
你怎么了 尼古拉斯
What's the matter, Nichols?
这些糊糊你都没怎么吃
You hardly ate your mush and your other mush.
我也不知道 我不是很饿
Uh, I don't know. I'm not so hungry.
我可能在山下害病了
Maybe I picked up a bug down the hill.
也有可能你需要锻炼了
Or maybe you need some exercise.
你应该和我一起去保管处
You should come with me to Custodial.
我们可以散散步 促进血液循环
We can take a little walk, get the blood moving.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
在魔多地狱的禁闭室里
I cleaned up enough shit
我擦地清理的垃圾够多了
swabbing the floors of the SHU down in the pits of Mordor.
你现在回到夏尔了
Well, you're back in the Shire now.
可惜你那位霍比特人已经名花有主了
Too bad your main Hobbit is off the market.
你说真的吗
You mean it's true?
你真结婚了呀
You're actually married?
怎么 你以为我骗人的吗
What, you thought I was lying?
对啊
Yeah.
明摆着的嘛 毕竟是你啊
I mean, obviously. It's you.
老天爷
Jesus.
我要怎么面对这样的噩耗
What am I gonna do for thrills?
这个嘛
Well...
封♥面♥女♥郎♥又单身了
Playboy's Vulcan of the month is single again.
怪不得她最近几天在怪叫
Not that she's screaming fun these days.
好 我捋捋清楚 你已婚 对吧
Okay, so let me get this straight. So you're married, all right?
帕波是纳粹分子
Uh, Piper's a Nazi?
大嘣的身体质量指数是健康 恭喜
Boo has the BMI of a healthy human being. Congratulations.
我像在《阴阳魔界》剧集里
I feel like I'm in an episode of "The Twilight Zone".
能有点靠谱的东西吗
Just give me something to hold on to.
不如这样
Tell you what...
抓住它旋转吧
Hold onto this and spin.
我在湖边感染了寄生虫
You know, I picked up a parasite at the lake.
进入体内白吃白喝 偷我吃进去的食物
Some tiny internal freeloader who's, like, stealing my food.
就像贝特·迈德尔
Just like Bette Midler!
-能借我用用吗 -为什么
-Can I borrow him? -Why?
厌倦了把牙刷插♥进♥喉咙催吐吗
Tired of sticking your toothbrush down your throat?
不懂她在说什么
I don't know what she's talking about.
你知道吗
You know what?
我觉得你应该和我一起去保管处
I think you should come to Custodial with me.
那儿其实很有趣
It's more fun than it sounds.
而且其实
And, actually,
沃伦和我正在偷偷搞侦查
Warren and I have been doing a little gumshoe detective work.
你的小妞回来了所以开心吗
Happy your girl's back?
直到失而复得某个人
You don't realize there's a piece of you missing
还被她吐槽新染的发色
until that piece comes back
你才会意识到曾经失去过这个人
and immediately pokes fun at your dye job.
你看这发起来了吗
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表