剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这些看守 他们以为
These guards, they think they can get...
自己能为所欲为
can do whatever the fuck they want.
天哪 我觉得自己太恶心了
Oh, God, I feel so gross.
不 你没事的 你一点也不恶心
No, you're okay. You're not gross.
-不 我很恶心 -过来
- Yeah. - Come here.
你可能都没打过疫苗
You probably don't even have the plague or nothing.
我这辈子什么都没杀过
...never killed nothin' in my life!
留着给法官来审判
Save it for the judge!
把这电影关了 这电影烂透了
Killed this movie. This movie sucks!
能请你安静点吗
Can you be quiet, please?
你难道不就这么做的吗 一唱一和
Isn't that what you do? Call and response?
那是基♥督♥徒的事 和黑人没关系
That's a Christian thing. It ain't a black thing.
你说真的吗 黑妹 认真的
You sure about that, darkie? Seriously.
-什么 -你在影响我看电影
- What? - You're ruining the film.
我以为你根本不喜欢这电影
I thought you didn't even like it.
我现在喜欢了
Well, I love it now.
我站这里没关系吧
Is it okay if I stand here?
没事
Yeah.
当然没事
Yeah, of course.
你有没有觉得过你是个没有国家的人
Do you ever feel like a person without a country?
一直都觉得
All the time.
你看到妮琪了吗
Have you seen Nicky?
我们邀请过她一起来 可她没来
We invited her, but she's not here.
皮斯科特拉叫我的义愤见鬼去
Piscatella told me to shove my moral outrage up my ass.
我以为你不会管别人的事
I thought you were gonna stay out of other people's business.
你闻起来像大♥麻♥
You smell like reefer.
谁他妈卖♥♥给她了
Who the fuck sold to her?
我...
I, um...
你想来吗
Do... you...
还是应该我...
Or should I--
放松
Relax.
你喜欢这样吗
Do you like that?
喜欢
Yeah.
描述一下
Describe it.
一只萤火虫
A glow worm.
-闪光点 -嗯
- Glitter dots. - Mmm.
闪电
Lightning bolts.
更多 更多的闪电
Oh, more... more lightning bolts.
暖暖的蠕动
Warm squiggles.
你快要到了吗
Are you getting close?
到什么
Uh, to what?
高♥潮♥
Uh, climax.
也许
Maybe?
妈的 该死
Oh, shit. Oh, shit.
甜蜜的旋转
Oh, sweet troll.
我快到了 快到了 我要
I'm close. I'm close. I'm...
你干嘛停下来
Why'd you stop?
你现在知道了
So you know what it feels like
被抛弃在森林里的感觉是什么样的
to be abandoned in the middle of the woods.
你伤害我了 苏珊娜
You hurt my feelings, Suzanne.
什么
What?
新闻快讯 桃乐丝来自堪萨斯州
News flash, Dorothy was from Kansas,
不是哈莱姆区
not Harlem.
新闻快讯 朱迪·加兰来自明尼苏达州
News flash, Judy Garland was from Minnesota,
黛安娜·罗斯来自密歇根州
and Diana Ross was from Michigan,
没人是从堪萨斯州来的
so nobody is from Kansas.
这是部电影
It's a movie.
没人在问你 爱黑鬼的
No one asked you, nigger-lover.
-你说什么 -怎么回事
- What did you say? - What the fuck?
你能闭嘴吗
Yo, can you shut the fuck up?
行了 都安静点
Hey, guys! Quiet down, please.
好吗
Okay?
你家那位
Your boo?
不但是个白人 也没法患难与共
She's not only fair-skinned, but she's fair-weathered.
她不是我的人
Yeah, she not my boo.
只是演戏
It's all for show.
这叫盗用
It's called appropriation,
黑人偷了白人的艺术
black people stealin' white people's art.
我觉得黑妞跟白妞们要闹起来了
I think the black girls and the white girls are havin' a thing.
没有 你个蠢白猪
No, you dumb cracker.
你叫谁白猪呢
Who you callin' a cracker?
收敛点 纳粹
Back it up, Nazi.
不然呢 你要跳着踢踏舞过来揍我们吗
Or what? You'll tap dance on over here and beat us up?
都消停点 不过是个电影而已
Everyone chill out, all right? It's a movie.
要是情况加剧 我们就都完了
Man, if this escalates, we're screwed.
记得吗 禁闭室满员了
Remember, the SHU is full.
-无所谓 -我准备好了
- Whatever. - I'm ready.
-你想开始吗 -该死
- You wanna go? - Shit.
所有人都回自己的床位
Everybody back to your bunks.
电影之夜结束了
Movie night is over.
我去
Oh, man!
这是为了你们好 走吧
It's for your own safety, let's go.
开什么玩笑 他们都还没遇到魔法师呢
Man, are you kidding me? They didn't even meet The Wiz!
那么牛逼的角色
The titular character!
是理查德·普赖尔演的 各位
He's played by Richard Pryor, people!
那群种族歧视的婊♥子♥们毁了这一切
Bald, white, racist fucking bitches ruined it for everyone.
没错
Hell, yeah.
你觉得那算工作吗
You think that's a job?
就是画风景画什么的
Like painting pictures for scenery and stuff?
当然是啊
Sure, why not?
能聊聊吗
Hey, can I talk to you?
当然 你们先走
Sure, I'll catch up with you guys later.
亲爱的
Honey.
你要小心点
You gotta be careful.
卢茨在玩一个很危险的游戏
Ruiz is playing a dangerous game.
没事 她是我室友
It's fine, she's my roommate.
你觉得阿尔·卡彭在监狱里没有室友吗
You don't think Al Capone had a roommate when he was in prison?
行了吧 我又不傻
Oh, my God. I'm not stupid.
我知道她还参与了其他事情
I know she's getting into other stuff.
我不会参与的
I'm not gonna get involved in any of that.
你跟她们呆在发廊 就已经参与了
You hang out with that crew, in that salon, you involved.
你想反抗你妈妈 没问题
You wanna rebel against your mother? That's fine.
这没问题 因为我早就承认
That's fine, because I'm the first person
她不够完美
to admit she wasn't perfect,
但这并不代表你要毁掉自己的人生
but that don't mean that you gotta go and screw up your own life.
我想有朋友 想跟同龄人玩耍
I wanna have friends. I wanna hang out with people my own age,
而不是跟一群管东管西的妈妈
not people tryin' to be my mom all the time.
再见
I'll see you around.
怎么了
Yeah?
我没其他地方能去了
I got no place else to go.
我已经把沙发铺好了
I already set up the couch.
来吧
Come on.
好 好了
Okay, okay.
乖
Okay.
快看
Look!
抱歉 我忘记上闹钟了
Sorry, I forgot to set an alarm.
你先是让我在奥尼昂塔和你见面
First, you make me meet you in Oneonta,
又迟到了四十五分钟吗
then you're 45 minutes late?
并不是每个人都像你一样无所事事
You know, one of us has an actual job.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
你觉得我躺在床上就能免税吗
You think I run a 501c3 out of my bed?
我有三个员工要养
I have three employees.
来看看你那能赢普利策奖的照片吧
Now, let's see this Pulitzer-winning photo.
你包在了T恤里吗
You wrapped it in a T-shirt?
对 之前在一个修女的阴♥道♥里
Yeah, it was up a nun's vagina.
你...你没冲冲吗
You didn't... You didn't rinse it?
我喷了清洁剂
Yeah, I sprayed it with Windex,
尤其是存了很多信息的芯片那里
especially the microchip part with all the information on it.
联♥系♥一下克里斯托·伯赛特
Get in touch with Crystal Burset.
她要起诉世纪挑战公♥司♥
She's got an open case against MCC.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表