剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
小声点 小声点
Keep it down. Keep it down.
我哪儿也不会去 我知道你在里面
I'm not going anywhere! I know you're in there!
-那是谁 -是克里斯托·伯赛特
- Who is that? - It's Crystal Burset.
我该知道这个人吗
Am I supposed to know who that is?
她是索菲娅·伯赛特的妻子
She's married to Sophia Burset,
就是你们让我关禁闭的犯人
the inmate you guys made me put in a four-by-four box.
就是那个你们死活不准我
The human being you won't allow me
从非人监禁里放出来的犯人
to release from inhumane captivity.
你为什么一直说"你"
Why do you keep saying "You"?
不是我 我是琳达
It's not me. I'm Linda.
我是来吃意大利面然后过夜的
I'm here to eat pasta and spend the night.
能不能把我跟我们共属的组织区分开
Can you separate me from the corporation we both work for?
你说得对
You're right.
你说得对 我错了
You're right. I'm sorry.
这件事拖得太久了 所以我有点受影响
It's been going on for too long, and it's starting to get to me.
你不是世纪挑战公♥司♥的人
Hey, hey, you're not MCC.
有人吗 我知道你在里面
Hello? I know you're in there,
世纪挑战公♥司♥先生
Mr. MCC.
行 我来报♥警♥
All right. I'm calling the cops.
-别 -不行 这样太过分了
- Don't do that. - No, this is ridiculous.
-她在骚扰我们 -我来处理
- She's harassing us. - I will handle it.
克里斯托 已经很晚了
Crystal, it's late.
世纪挑战公♥司♥
MCC denied our request
依《信息自♥由♥法》驳回了我们的请求
under the "Freedom of Information Act".
我需要是怎么一回事[有什么菜]
I need to know what's going on.
有意大利面 我还做了沙拉
Pasta. And I made a salad.
我们一整天都在工作 所以晚安
And we've been at work all day. So, good night.
你们还好吗
Everything okay over there?
-那又是谁 -我不知道
- Who the hell is that? - I have no idea.
我说了我来处理
I told you I will handle this.
你去看看酱汁 好吗
Please. Go check on the sauce.
我得知道她还好
I need to know that she's okay.
我甚至都不知道她是否还活着
I mean, I don't even know if she's alive.
世纪挑战公♥司♥打着私营企业的幌子
MCC is hiding behind its private corporate status
不遵守联邦法律
and not complying with federal laws.
我们不停地起诉 可她在里面快崩溃了
Our lawsuit just goes on and on and she's lost in there!
我向你保证她活得很好
I assure you she is alive and well.
我需要证据
Well, I need proof.
我需要书面证明
I need documentation.
我需要记录 我需要纸质记录
I need records. I need a paper trail.
我有权拿到这些
I'm entitled to that.
她是联邦罪犯
She's a federal prisoner.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
我在纽瓦克被人抢劫过一次
I got mugged once in Newark.
别担心 这枪是合法的
Don't worry, it's registered.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
不 不要用枪 把枪收起来
No. No, no, no guns. Put the gun away.
这把枪是合法的
This is a registered gun
而你正试图非法闯入民宅
and you are trespassing on private property.
我刚才已经要求你离开
You've been asked to leave
我现在再说一次
and I'm going to ask you one more time.
请立即离开
Please leave. Now.
-回你车上去 先生 -天哪
- Get back in your car, sir. - Oh, Jesus.
你拿枪对着我女朋友
You've got a gun on my girlfriend.
如果你的女朋友跟你一起回到了车上
Well, if your girlfriend joins you in your car,
这把枪就不会对着她了
she'll be far away from the gun.
好吗
Okay?
下次给办公室打电♥话♥ 我们电♥话♥上说
Call the office next time. We will talk on the phone.
你刚刚太性感了
That was so hot.
确定要这样做吗 现在还很疼
Are we sure about this? I mean, that's still really tender.
必须尽快 否则对不上
We have to do it now or it won't match.
好
Yeah.
动手吧
Let's do it.
好
Okay.
按住她
Hold her tight.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry...
上帝给你留下卍字记号♥
When God gives you a swastika,
他打开了一扇窗
he opens a window.
然后你就记起....
And then you remember...
上帝根本不存在
there is no God.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表