剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
查普曼 醒醒
Chapman, wake up.
挺住 你罚站还没结束
Come on, all right? You're not done table dancing.
那些人花了大钱来看你表演呢
These people paid good money to be here.
说真的 别睡着好吗
Seriously... don't fall asleep, all right?
要喝水吗
Do you need a drink?
不用不用 他们在看不能喝
No, no, no, no. Not while they're watching.
他妈的快喝水
Just drink the fucking water.
你准她喝水
Oh, hey, hey. You're letting her drink?
弗洛雷斯也该来一杯
Flores should have a cup, too.
你算什么 成我老板了吗
What are you, my boss now?
她们可以共享一杯水
They can share that cup.
喝光了吗
Oh, is it all gone?
太可惜了
That's too bad.
真♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
你觉得这种状况他们要搞多久
How long you think they'll keep this going?
不知道 但如果他们想搞死她们
I don't know, but if they trying to break 'em,
我觉得他们要买♥♥一些大十字架
I say they buy some big crosses
或是大轮盘之类的
or, like, a giant wheel or some shit,
因为桌上要没地方了
'cause we running outta table space.
大轮盘肯定很好玩
A giant wheel could be fun.
我一点都不心疼那些贱♥人♥
I don't feel bad for them bitches.
不管她们干了什么 大概都是罪有应得
Whatever they did, they probably deserve it.
我只希望他们挂个帘子
See, I just wish they'd put up a curtain,
这样我们就不用看她们受罪
so we don't have to see 'em get what they deserve.
哟 朱迪·金
Oh! Yo! Judy King!
这边
Over here.
和姐♥妹♥们♥一起坐吧
Come sit with your girl.
昨晚看电影很想你
Missed you at the movie last night.
我知道 我睡着了
I know. I fell asleep.
是这样吗
Oh, is that so?
因为我好像看到你打算进来
'Cause, see, I thought I saw you starting to walk in...
然后又走开了
and then walk away.
可能你只是梦游
Oh, maybe you was just sleepwalking.
晚饭后我会跟你谈的
I'll come talk with you after supper.
我明白怎么回事了
Oh... I see how it is.
-别 -辛迪 我们依旧亲密
- No. - Cindy, we're tight.
你是我女友
Ah, you're my boo.
对 一旦情况变麻烦 你就闪人了
Sure. Until shit get complicated, and then you ghosting.
我需要的是能靠得住的女人
I need a woman I can depend on.
我们不都是吗
Oh... don't we all?
她刚和我讲话像是
Did she just talk to me like--
我天 操
Aw, man. Fuck.
-好吧 好吧 -操 又怎么
- All right, all right. - Oh, fuck. What now?
怎么回事
What's going' on?
你想让我们站在上面还是下去
You want us up or down?
我不知道
I don't know.
这要多久
How long is this going to take?
所有犯人到宿舍去 这是一级防范禁闭
All inmates to the dorms. This is a lockdown.
重复 我们要封锁监狱
Repeat, we are locking down the camp.
好了 就餐结束 大家都回宿舍去
All right, dinner's over. Everyone back to the dorms.
-我们要... -对 下来
- Do... do we-- - Yeah, get down.
有序地回宿舍去
Back to the dorms in an orderly fashion.
好了 你们都听到了吧
All right, you heard the man.
大家都回宿舍去
Everybody back to the dorms.
不用管餐盘 大家动起来
Leave the trays. Move it, people!
我 我没事
I'm... I'm okay.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们在菜园发现了一个警卫的尸体
They found a guard's body in the garden.
-什么 -对的
- What? - Yeah.
切成块装在放土豆的麻袋里
All chopped up in potato sacks.
太乱来了 对吧
That's fucked up, right?
在菜园吗
In the garden?
他们怎么知道是个警卫
So how'd they know it was a guard?
我听说他们找到了他制♥服♥的碎片
I heard they found pieces of his uniform.
-卧♥槽♥ -我懂
- What the fuck? - I know.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
你还好吗
are you okay?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我喉咙紧缩
My throat is constricting,
我的胸口 腹部 我只想这
my chest, my stomach. I just want this--
闭嘴 别说话
Shut up. Stop talking.
一小时后来费里达的铺位见我
Come meet me in Frieda's cube in an hour.
在这之前一句话都别说
Until then, not another word.
晚饭都没吃完
So, like, we didn't get to finish dinner,
所以我们会像霍比特人一样有二次晚餐
so are we gonna, like, get a second dinner like hobbits or--
-我给你搞了点晚餐 -苏珊娜
- I got some dinner for you-- - Hi, Suzanne.
你好 莫林
Hello, Maureen.
持续禁闭 请注意 持续禁闭
Maintain lockdown. Attention, maintain lockdown.
我们进入全面禁闭状态
We are on full lockdown.
你为什么还要和那个疯婆子讲话呢
Why are you still talking to that crazy bitch?
因为她是人
Um... because she is a person.
她挑逗了你又转身走人
She gave you blue labes.
可能她后悔了
Maybe she regrets it.
有时候人的想法♥会♥被扭曲 就像
Sometimes people's intentions get warped, like...
光束穿过邪恶的棱镜
light through an evil prism.
对 也可能她就是个贱♥人♥
Yes... or maybe she's just a bitch.
不管怎样
Either way,
你现在不能和她做朋友
you can't be friends with her right now.
有时候最好给别人一点空间
Sometimes, it's best to just give people some space.
您好 欢迎来到超级商场
Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium.
您好 欢迎来到超级商场
Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium.
-祝您购物愉快 -谢谢
- Enjoy your shopping experience. - Thank you.
-您好 欢迎来到超级商场 -你好
- Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium. - Hello.
我叫苏珊娜 如果有任何需要请告诉我
I'm Suzanne, and let me know if you need anything.
好的
All right.
你们来啦
Oh! Here we go!
彼得 棒球明星
Peter, baseball star.
迈克尔 棒球明星
Michael, baseball star.
迪伦 天呐 这T恤
Dylan, the-- Oh, Lord, that shirt.
迪伦 这T恤哪买♥♥的
Dylan, where'd you get that shirt?
-大概是这里吧 -有道理
- Um, here, probably. - Makes sense.
哪里 第六道 二十四道
Where? Aisle six? Aisle 24?
绝对是第二十四道的货
That is so aisle 24.
我超喜欢第二十四道 仅次于二十五道
That's my favorite aisle, except for aisle 25.
-二十五道 -玩具区
- Aisle 25? - The toy section.
-击掌吧熊妈妈 -好今天就到这里吧
- Well, hit me up top, Mama Bear. - Oh, okay. We got it today.
还有呢
Yeah, there's more.
谢谢 苏珊娜
Thanks, Suzanne.
祝你有个愉快的一天
Have a nice day.
那是我的词
Hey! That's my line.
但没关系 我没有版权 大众所有
But that's okay. I don't own the copyright. Public domain.
苏珊娜 怎么样
Hey, Suzanne. How's it going?
-太棒了 真的很棒 -很好
- Oh, great. Really great. - Good.
-怎么了 有投诉吗 -完全没有
- Why? Was there a complaint? - No, no, not at all.
你做的很好
You're doing an excellent job.
听你这么说真的很高兴 因为据我妹说
Really glad to hear that because, according to my sister,
有时候我会有点太...强
sometimes I can come on a little too... strong.
她不喜欢
She doesn't like it
我碎碎念 唱歌♥ 或是讲笑话
when I talk too much, sing, or tell knock-knock jokes,
或是表演手指剧
or do plays where the actors are my fingers,
尤其是布拉德在边上的时候
especially not when Brad's around.
-好吧 我想 -变得有点
- All right, well, I... you know, I want-- - It gets a little...
稍等 收据
Oh, hold on. Receipt?
橙汁 牙膏 AR15突击步♥枪♥
Orange juice, toothpaste, AR-15 assault rifle.
看上去没问题 谢谢
Looks good. Thank you.
-祝你有个愉快的一天 -你也是
- Have a nice day. - You, too.
你应该告诉你妹妹她应该为你感到骄傲
you should tell your sister that she should be very proud of you,
因为你当选了本月最佳员工 苏珊娜
because you are Employee of the Month, Suzanne.
慢着 什么
Wait. What?
摄影机在哪
Where are the cameras?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表