剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这决定于我能找到什么其他食材
Well, I guess that depends on what else I can find around here.
我可以做南方炒玉米 茴香玉米粒
I could do a Southern fried corn, a dilled corn shooter,
或者台♥湾♥风味烤玉米
Taiwanese-style street corn.
我想听点时髦的
Listen to fancy pants.
我可以用它戳爆你的菊花
I could shove it up your ass.
我对爆菊兴趣不大
Hmm, I'm not so big on ass play.
那你建议我做什么呢 红妈小姐
What do you suggest I do, Miss Red?
让我想想
I'm thinking.
能给我点瓜子吗
Can I have some seeds?
你买♥♥了袋阿华田 买♥♥啥吃啥
You bought Ovaltine. Reap what you sow.
阿华田里面有维生素
Ovaltine's got vitamins.
我一会儿拿华田粉给你
I'll trade you Ovaltine powder later for some seeds now.
现在能给点瓜子吗
I'm good for it.
没的商量
No deal.
你会后悔的 你错过了绝佳的麦芽饮料
You'll regret it. That's some malty goodness you're passing up.
你干嘛呢
Excuse me?
你知道这样对我膝盖不好
You knew going into this I had bad knees.
我的脚疼死了
My feet are killing me.
我们要摆出气势来
We are putting out a vibe.
如果你坐着或者吃瓜子 气势就没了
If you are sitting and/or eating my seeds, no vibe.
就像现在 完全没气势
Right now, there is no vibe.
看 瞧见没
See? Look at this.
突然间 我变得平易近人了
All of a sudden, I'm approachable.
提货还是取货
Picking up or dropping off?
都不是 我们要退出
Neither. We're out.
我昨天才给你们新的内♥裤♥
I gave you guys new ones yesterday.
我们不想参与你的内♥裤♥生意了
We're hanging up our lacy intimates.
如果是因为斯黛拉拿走的钱 我掏得起
If this is because of the money Stella took, I'm good for it.
我会付给你们
I'll pay you back.
不值得冒这个险了
It's not worth it anymore.
我们嗅到了终结的味道
We're smelling the beginning of the end.
你和你虚张声势的样子
You and all your posturing,
替你瞒天过海这种破事
shipping the kangaroo down the hill.
情况开始变得危险了
It's starting to feel dangerous.
你甚至找了个大块头来管钱
You've even got a heavy on the payroll.
我听懂你说什么了
I see what you did there.
-大块头 -不是有意的
- "Heavy." - Not on purpose.
行吧 像老鼠一样退缩吧
Fine, jump ship like rats.
我说的老鼠可不是可爱的卡♥通♥人物
And I'm not talking about the Disney-Pixar kind.
反正我本来就打算炒掉你们中的一个
I was gonna fire one of you anyway,
但我不会告诉你们是谁
but I'm not gonna say which one.
自己琢磨吧
Chew on that.
我们要去跑道散步
We're gonna take a walk on the track,
你要来吗 夏威夷小姐
you wanna join us, Kahuna?
不 她不去 她膝盖不好
No, she does not. She's got bad knees.
享受免费流汗的快♥感♥吧
Enjoy sweating for free.
我希望你们能火速
I expect all my undies
将你们手上的内♥裤♥交还给我
still in your possession returned posthaste.
"火速" 太离谱了
"Posthaste"? That's nuts.
-你有什么想说的吗 -当然
- Do you have something to say? - Sure.
不过还是等我朋友来再说吧
But I'll wait till I'm with my friends.
打板投篮
Off the backboard.
个子矮 黑皮肤 球技烂
Short, black and bad at basketball.
从1990年起就期望破灭了
Subverting expectations since 1990.
没事的
Oh, it's okay.
利奇菲尔德最新拉拉情侣 迷你版
Litchfield's latest lesbos, in fun-size.
听着 你们这场
Look, how much longer do you think
世界上最持久的投篮比赛
the world's longest game of Horse
还要搞多久
is gonna go on?
她不是同性恋
She ain't a lesbian.
我明白了
I see.
开搞前先试试深浅
Testing the waters before diving in face-first?
我对人本身感兴趣 而不是性别
I'm attracted to people, not genders.
你还真是特别
Well, aren't you special.
你为什么不动用下灵活的性取向
Tell you what, why don't you use some of that sexual fluidity
从球场让开
to slide off the court
让真正的汉子们打球
so the real men can play?
来吧
Come on.
虽然我觉得给贴标签很虚伪
Even though I do think labeling is a total sham...
我能感受到起这样做的力量
I see the power in reclaiming an epithet.
比如你们对"黑鬼"的态度
Like you guys have with "Nigga."
好吧 这个不太贴切
Okay, maybe not that exactly.
可是...我很喜欢你
But... I really like you.
真的很喜欢
Like, really a lot.
因为我觉得这很特别
And I just-- I wanna honor your feelings,
我想给这种感情赋予特别的称呼
you know, if you wanna call this something.
比如 我们是好姬友 或者
Like, we're girlfriend-girlfriend, or...
红颜知己
lezzy togezzy.
我说不准
I don't know.
不如就说我们很快乐 就这样吧
How about we say we're happy, yeah? Leave it at that?
好
Okay.
该死
Oh, shit.
你好 好啊
Hey! Hi! Hi...
朱迪 我...
Judy, I'm...
你好 妹子
Hey, girl.
你... 该死
You're... Fuck!
太可爱了
It is so cute
每次她在附近 你就一脸懵逼
how moony you get every time she's around.
你说"可爱"其实是指"挫得一逼"
By "Cute" you mean, "Lame as fuck."
对 你得振作起来
Well, yeah. You need to pull it together.
我是说 你敬仰她 但她也是普通人
I mean, she's a person you admire, but she's still just a person.
普通人 对
A person. Right.
你应该能和任何人交流
You should be able to have a conversation with anyone.
你好 我是布鲁克 我是你的邻居
Hi, I'm Brook. I'm your neighbor.
你是否听说在展会街和欧几里得街的路口
I was wondering if you'd heard about the plans to build a Walmart
要建一座沃尔玛
at the corner of Exposition and Euclid?
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard about it.
我们一行人
Well, I'm one of a group of citizens
想要说服市议会
trying to convince the city council
将那块空地改建为公园
to turn that lot into a park space instead.
你是否愿意
I was wondering if you'd be willing
和我好好谈谈
to have a friendly discussion,
甚至在请♥愿♥书上签字呢
or maybe even sign our petition?
当然 如果你把上衣脱了的话
Sure... if you take your top off.
够了 这太失礼了
Okay, that is inappropriate.
是的 但失礼的事情确实可能发生
Yes. Inappropriate things do happen out there.
你会怎么处理呢
How would you handle it?
你真觉得一个成年人会叫我把上衣脱了
You really think a grown man is gonna ask me to take my top off?
第十街3134号♥住了个性侵犯
Well, there's a sex offender at 3134 10th Street.
他可能会
He might.
不 你不非要去性侵犯家
No, you do not have to go to the sex offender's house.
如果那户人家让你感觉不舒服
No one has to knock on any door
你就不用去敲他家门
that makes him or her feel uncomfortable.
不过我要求你们要大胆一些 突破自己
But I do urge you all to be bold and stretch yourself.
顺便问一句 大家都签免责声明了吗
By the way, has everyone signed their liability waivers?
该死
Oh, shit.
我听说他喜欢小男孩
I hear he likes little boys.
小男孩 亚裔女孩 有什么区别吗
Little boy, Asian girl, are they really that far apart?
你说过我们是和平分手
You said our break-up was going to be amicable.
对 我说过好多话
Yeah, I said a lot of things.
你也是 比如"我爱你
So did you, like, "I love you.
我会永远爱你 这件事与奥伦无关"
I'll always love you. This is not because of Oren."
等等 什么
Wait, what?
他为了追求你把我甩了
She dumped me to get with you.
嫌我颜值不高带不出门
I'm not sweet enough arm-candy.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们能等会再演肥皂剧吗
Could you kids drop the soap opera for another time?
我们今天下午要出去
We're going out there this afternoon.
你们得做好准备
You need to feel like you're prepared.
显然 她没准备好
Well, clearly, she's not.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表