剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Does this look risen to you?
没有 你开了好几次烤箱门
No, because you keep opening the oven
热气都散了
and letting the heat out.
我就喜欢不时去看看
I like to check on my food.
这样才能倾注我的爱
That's when I put the love in.
烘焙不需要爱
There's no love in baking.
只需要照指示做
It's about following instructions...
忍♥住戳洞的冲动
resisting the urge to poke.
这是要训练信任感
It's an exercise in trust.
我可不擅长信任
Trust is not my strong suit.
红妈
Hey, Red.
往后把饭菜送到朱迪·金的房♥间里
I need you to start sending meals up to Judy King's room.
凭什么 她就那么尊贵不能一起吃吗
Why? She's too good to eat with the rest of us?
我没工夫解释 这是要保护她
I don't have time to explain. It's for her own protection.
你必须得解释
Now I have to know.
就需要把饭菜送去 记得弄好吃点儿
Just send the meals up, and make 'em tasty.
今晚公共休息室可供你专用
You're getting special use of the common room tonight.
这种优待可不是轻易给的
That's a privilege not given lightly.
没想到你还密切监督日常运营呢
Oh, I didn't know you kept tabs on the day-to-day anymore.
我以为你高居在某个象牙塔里
I thought you were up in some ivory tower.
塔上视野很不错
There's a good view from that tower.
这他妈逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?
要保护伯赛特就关她禁闭
When Burset needed protection, they sent her to the SHU.
要保护朱迪·金就是送特别餐
And now Judy King gets special meals.
那些眼药水都放哪儿了
Where those eye drops at?
不 这不值得
No, it's not worth it.
现在不行
Not today.
我看着这可悲又泄气的蛋糕 心伤入骨
Looking at this sad, deflated cake hurts my soul.
我再拿些蛋粉过来
I'll get more powdered eggs.
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得过去用真鸡蛋的时候吗
You remember when we had real eggs?
记得你浪费鸡蛋变魔术吗
Remember when you wasted them doing your magic?
那时我觉得这还不错
I thought it was a good idea at the time.
那块便便干瘪 起疙瘩 有独特质地
Judging by the wizened, gnarled, unique quality of the poop,
可知这不是个跟风模仿的屎主
we know it's not a copy-cat pooper.
我们就有了两名嫌疑人
That leaves us with two suspects.
嫌疑人一号♥ 沃伦的前女友
Number one, Warren's ex-girlfriend.
那个长着椰菜娃娃脸的女孩
You know, the girl with the Cabbage Patch doll face
名字像像菲尔·科林斯[歌♥手]歌♥名的
and the name, it sounds like a Phil Collins song?
-库库迪欧吗 -正确
- Kukudio? - Correct!
她有动机 但也有强有力的不在场证明
Now, she has a motive, but she also has a rock solid alibi.
事件发生的时候她正在工作
She was at work at the time of the incidents.
由此我们转向第二名嫌疑人 安琪
Brings us to our second suspect, Angie.
安琪·莱斯 嗑药的那个
Angie Rice, the meth head?
没错
Correct.
有目击者证实至少三分之二粑粑事件
Witnesses have confirmed her at the scene of the crime
她都在犯罪现场出现过
at least two out of three incidences.
好吧
Okay, well...
就是她
uh, it's her.
可以结案了
Case closed.
她确实挺变♥态♥
I mean, sure, she's a degenerate,
但这真足以使她做出那么令人发指的事吗
but is that really motive enough for such a heinous act?
你不明白 毒品才是真正的动机
Okay, you don't understand. The motive is drugs.
她是要把毒品拉出来 想想吧
She's moving drugs down the Hershey highway. Check it out.
好 她很可能在接受探视时
All right, she's probably got some guy
勾搭上了某人
that she's meeting at visitation,
他热情地深吻她
and he kisses her all long and passionate,
但塞进她嘴里的不是舌头
but then instead of slipping her the tongue,
而是一个小包 懂吗
he's slipping her a packet, see?
她必须吞下去
And she has to swallow it
因为探视后有裸身搜查
because of the post-visitation strip-search
前后还要检查口腔
and double-ended "Say 'Ah's."
她通过了搜查 在冲澡的时候拉出来
So, she goes and she poops it in the shower
在澡堂能更容易把货
where it's easier to pull the goodies
从他妈的粑粑里找出来
out of the fuckin' Cracker Jack box,
拉抽水马桶里不小心就会搞坏
cause you don't want your shit getting lost in the toilet bowl.
开天辟地就有的道理
A tale as old as time.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
你就这么把案子给破了
You just cracked the case.
轻易就破了
Just like that.
要理解变♥态♥的想法
To understand a degenerate,
你必须得用变♥态♥的思维来考虑
you have to enter the mind of a degenerate.
幸好我有多年经验
Fortunately, I have years of experience.
你回来真是太好了
It is so, so good to have you back.
那么 拍到照片了吗
So, you got the picture?
围一圈说
Come into the circle.
这是什么
What is this?
你看着像要杀了这个贱♥人♥
You look like you about to kill the bitch.
是 但往好处想
Yes, but on the positive,
完美焦距 完美分辨率
excellent focus, excellent resolution.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
而且这里有故事
And, and it tells a story.
你真希望这种照片流出去吗
You really want a picture out there
这种你看着打算干掉朱迪·金的照片
that looks like you about to beat down Judy King?
你说得对 这可能会让我妈伤心流泪
I mean, you're right, it probably would make my mama cry.
但如果能上杂♥志♥ 我不介意
But if it ends up in a magazine, I'm cool with it.
朱迪·金已在服刑
Judy King, already serving time...
看啊 木偶
Check it out, puppets!
小黑门
小黑门
本周早些时候视频网站上曝出
Footage surfaced on YouTube earlier this week
烹饪名厨出演的木偶剧
of the culinary celeb performing a puppet show
朱迪·金
很多人指其种族歧视且冒犯无礼
many are calling racist and offensive.
妈的 小黑乔
Dagnammit, Chitlin' Joe,
把樱桃派还给我
you give me back my cherry pie.
我发誓不是我♥干♥的 夫人
Oh, I swear it wasn't me, missus.
见鬼 不是吧
Hell, no.
是西瓜山姆拿的
It was Watermelon Sam who took it.
你们俩合伙干的吗
Were you two working together?
不是的 他拿走吃掉你的派
No, he took the pie, he ate your pie,
然后我把他吃了
and then I ate him.
因为我喜翻次西瓜
Because I loves me some watermelon.
不 你吃了西瓜山姆
Oh, no, you ate Watermelon Sam?
他吥介意
Oh, he don't mind.
其实我四帮了他大忙
In facts, I did him a favor.
我把他的籽吐在了哈里森市长的院子里
I spit out his seeds on Mayor Harrison's yard.
他一直想住在小镇的那片好地方
He always did wanna live on the nice part of town.
我不喜欢这出木偶剧
I don't think I like this puppet show.
你知道吗 我妈才不会介意
You know, I think my mom would totally be fine
看我♥干♥掉朱迪·金
seeing me beat down Judy King.
好吧
Okay...
或许那个故事正合适
maybe we are telling the right story.
糟了 没电了
Whoops! I'm out of juice.
知道这儿谁有充电器吗
Y'all know anyone around here with a charger?
批准了吗
Is it official?
-我才不给败者买♥♥香槟呢 -棒
- I don't buy sparkling wine for losers. - Yes!
董事会投票九比一
Your education initiative
通过了你的教育提案
was approved by the board nine-to-one.
我们的事儿就这么干
This is how we do what we do.
这太赞了
This is incredible.
你太赞了
You are incredible.
全是你自己做成的
You are the one that made it happen.
就是这个吗
Is this it?
看 上面还有你的名字
Look, it even has your name on it.
我还以为会把你踢出去呢
I thought you'd get a kick out of that.
你是世纪挑战公♥司♥史上首位
You are the first person in the history of this company
成功说服他们用教育作为管控手段的人
who has managed to sell education as a means of control.
-酒杯呢 -橱柜里
- Glasses? - In the cabinet.
这不仅是管控手段
It's not just a means of control.
如果现在不在教育上投入资源
If you don't invest in education now,
你终归会为此付出代价
you end up paying for it in the long run.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表