剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
别被我古典的相貌迷惑
Don't let the classical features fool you.
我可能在盘算阴谋
I could be up to anything.
好吧
Okay.
慢慢来
Take your time.
哎哟妈呀
Ay, caramba.
上帝啊 犯人
Jesus Christ, inmate.
我正要去洗澡好吗
I'm going, okay?
赶紧走 最好再把衣服煮一下消毒
Yeah, get outta here. Maybe boil those clothes.
你们说的鸟语我一句都听不懂
I can't understand what you're saying.
真没礼貌
It's rude.
上车吧 好吗
Let's get you in the car, okay?
小心
Careful.
比安卡
Bianca!
磨磨蹭蹭干什么呢 快出发
Why are you loitering? Let's go.
等一下
Just a minute.
我等着呢 赶紧上车
I'm waiting! Get in the car!
找到了
Score.
我找到了六个手♥机♥
That's six phones for me.
这是新杂♥志♥
This is new.
这是我的独处时光
It's my "me" time.
你两天以后就出狱了
You get out in two days.
独处时光会多得是
You're gonna have all-you-can-eat "me" time.
我需要独处 躲开你这烦人样子
And I'm gonna need it, the way you're up in my ass in here.
我马上要出狱了
Look, just 'cause I'm getting out,
并不代表我们要张灯结彩 行吗
don't mean we gonna get all "kumbaya" and shit right now, okay?
谁都不准哭
There's gonna be no crying
或者给对方做友谊手链什么的
or making each other friendship bracelets or whatever.
我只是觉得我们应该多待待
I just thought we could hang out.
把你的丑脸烙在我脑海里
Burn your ugly face into my brain...
监狱里太安宁时我就能想起你
so I can remember you when it's too peaceful around here.
得了吧
Please.
别假装我走以后你不会松一口气
Don't pretend like you ain't gonna be relieved when I'm gone.
相信我
Oh, trust.
车门关上的瞬间我们就会开始庆祝了
It's gonna be a party when that van door closes on your ass.
可你还是我妈
But you're still my mom.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
听着 我们都是成年人
Listen, we're grown-ups.
离别就是离别
It is what it is.
告诉我你们所知道的
Tell me what you know about this.
我什么都不知道
Nothin'.
怎么 你以为那是我
What, you think that's me?
这叫直觉
Let's call it a hunch.
让我来处理 行吗 宝贝
All right. How 'bout you let me take this, okay, hun-bun?
关于此事我们和你一样沮丧
Now, we are both as upset as you are about this,
我保证
I can assure you.
在资源有限的情况下 我们已经尽力
You know, we have done our best, with very limited resources...
将你安顿得尽可能舒适
to try and... make you comfortable here.
我很感激 真的
Now, I appreciate that, I really do.
你却用编排和变卖♥♥这张疯狂的照片
And you repay us by staging and selling...
来报答我们
this crazy photo?
听着 我不想听起来这么自以为是
Look, I... I don't want to sound like I'm full of myself...
可是你知道 监狱外面
but, you know, there are people out there,
或者在这件事上 是里面
and in here, in this case,
都有喜欢偷♥拍♥名人的家伙
who are interested in taking pictures of celebrities,
像我这么不出名的也会成为目标
even minor ones such as myself.
狗仔队把她当朱莉和皮特的明星宝宝一样
It ain't her fault the paps after her
并不是她的错
her like a Jolie-Pitt baby.
你是说你不知道你被偷♥拍♥了
You're saying you had no knowledge of this photo being taken.
我只是在过我的日子 卡普托先生
I'm just living my life, Mr. Caputo.
我知道监狱恋情不被提倡
And while I am aware that a jailhouse romance is discouraged...
可有时候
sometimes...
你就是无法抑制内心的烈焰
you just can't fight your passions.
我觉得你肯定对爱情的变幻莫测不陌生
Now, I'm sure that you are no stranger to the vagaries of love.
上帝啊 朱迪 饶了我吧
Jesus, Judy, give me a break here.
心知道你要什么
The heart wants what it wants.
你是说 你心里要的...
And you're telling me... that your heart wants...
是她
her?
怎么 你没听过忘年恋吗
What, you ain't never heard of a May-December romance before?
我觉得更像是姐妹
I think it's more like June-October.
我是她身边的性感小女友
I'm the sexy arm candy here
朱迪亲亲是我的老花♥花♥公♥子♥
and Judy Pants is my aging playboy.
多经典
It's classic.
一旦让我知道你们出去以后
I hear you walk out of here
却形同陌路
and when you separate ways,
我会像愤怒的可汗一样
I will come down on both of you
朝你们两个杀过来
like The Wrath of Khan.
《星际迷航》那个吗
Like in Star Trek?
我是说上帝 像愤怒的上帝
I mean God. The wrath of God.
你们最好真的在谈恋爱
This better be the real thing.
这压力对于一段新恋情来说简直太大了
This is a lot of pressure to put on a new relationship.
对于你们而言
In your case,
我确信压力只会是你们更加亲密
I'm sure it'll just bring the two of you closer together.
我也这么想 没错 我的妹子
I think so, yes. My girl.
请离开
Please leave.
我可以在等待的时候喝杯酒
Guess I could grab a beverage while we're waiting.
我不应妄加评论
I ain't telling you what to do,
但我觉得 自己保持清醒
but I kinda feel like staying sharp
让他们烂醉如泥
and letting them get messed up early
玩啤酒乒乓球时你才能屡战不败
is the only way you're gonna dominate beer pong later.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
你有没有想过 监狱里全是免费人力
You ever think about how it's weird
这里却总有个园丁
that there's always a gardener around
难道不是很奇怪吗
when there's a whole grounds crew that basically works for free?
没错 是挺奇怪
You're right, that is weird.
而且作为一个园丁 他穿得也太体面了
Also he has really nice shirts... for a gardener.
你
You!
就是你 给我站住
Yeah, you! Stay right there!
-你为什么要跑 -不为什么
- Why are you running? - No reason.
你是什么人 变♥态♥吗
What are you, some kind of perv?
想在围栏外对着监狱妞撸一发吗
Trying to jerk it through the fence to some prison tang?
你要是再出现在此
I see you around here again,
我就把你牙齿全打到肚子里 拉美鬼头
you'll be shitting your own teeth, Pablo.
这个训练到底是干什么用的
What's this thing supposed to be, anyway?
我以为卡普托说
I thought Caputo said
这本应该是个文化学校之类的
it was supposed to be a school or somethin'.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
我不想让任何人未经我的允许
I don't want anyone stickin' anything
往我脑袋里灌输东西
in my brain I didn't give say-so for.
我猜我们总可以从中学点东西
We could all stand to learn stuff, I guess.
拜托
Come on.
他们肯定要派个大学志愿者傻帽
They're gonna send some volunteer college derp
当发现你不识字时 就会上演
with a straight part who's gonna get all Dangerous minds
《危险游戏》里面的桥段
when it turns out you can't read.
你不识字吗
You can't read?
也许识呢
I mean, I probably can.
我又不蠢 这只是我的选择
I'm not stupid. I just choose not to.
这就是他们控制你的方式 利用文字
That's how they get you. With words.
他们赋予文字内涵 使你开始思考
They put ideas in the words that make you start thinking.
我从未那么想过
I never thought about it that way.
是吧
Yeah.
接着 你瞬间意识到
then, all of a sudden you're like,
"如果他人有着和我截然不同的
"what if other people are having these experiences
但又是完全真实的经历呢
that are different than mine, but still totally legit?
也许应该在随意评价他们的生活之前
And what if I'm supposed to think
就考虑到这一点呢"
about that before I start judging their lives?"
那可太混乱了
That's... chaos.
不 不必了
No, thank you.
我们应该插手妮琪的事吗
Should we do something about Nicky?
怎么插手
Like what?
听着 不是我不在意
Look, it's not like I don't care.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表