剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
and calling me paranoid.
因为你 几个月来我都觉得是我疯了
I spent months thinking that I was crazy because of you!
但你知道吗 我猜对了
And you know what? I was right.
什么 你猜对什么了
Right? What do you mean, you were right?
没事 算了 我要走了
Nothing. Never mind. I have to go.
最佳卧底选手就是
Most likely to be an undercover baller goes to...
玛丽萨
Maritza.
我一生都渴望着这一刻
I have dreamt about this moment my whole life.
不过说真的
No, but for real, though,
你简直是詹姆斯·邦德[007]级的
that was, like, some James Bond-level shit.
请叫我内♥裤♥女王
Panty Galore. Hi.
话说 我们什么时候能拿到报酬
No, but seriously, when do we get paid?
货都卖♥♥完后阿隆索会告诉我
Alonso's gonna let me know when all the inventory's sold.
太可惜了
Yo, this is a real shame.
我们有团队了 对吧
We got a group here, right?
有自己的体系 所以
We got a system. So...
为什么我们不尝试点更难的东西
Oh, why we ain't going after the hard stuff?
没错 卖♥♥内♥裤♥才能赚多少钱
That's true. How much we ever gonna make off panties?
我们得耐心点 好吗
Yo, we gotta be patient, all right?
我们不能碰违法的东西 知道吗
Our crew ain't about nothing illegal, you hear me?
-目前只能做这个 -为什么
- This is the game in here right now. - Why?
只要好好发挥 我们就会赢
So we're gonna play the game and we're gonna win.
我代表利奇菲尔德安保部队通知你们
On behalf of the Litchfield Safety Task Force,
你们必须停止集♥会♥
you need to halt your gathering.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck you saying?
国会
Congress...
不对 不是这个
Shit. No, that's not it.
康加
Um, conga--
-康加舞 -是这个吗
- Ca-- Conga. Conga. - This shit?
"聚集" 是"聚集"
"Congregating." It's "Congregating."
对 聚集
Yeah. Congregating...
聚集四个人以上违反规定了
...in a group of four or more is no longer allowed.
什么
What?
-赶紧滚吧 蠢货 -太蠢了
- Man, get the fuck outta here. Stupid. - So stupid.
听着 墨西哥贱♥人♥
Look, you dirt taco.
你们赶紧散了
You move along
否则我喊狱警过来给你们记过
or I'll call a CO over here and get y'all some shots.
你刚叫她什么
What'd you just call her?
-出了什么事 -他们在集♥会♥ 长官
- What's the problem? - They're gathering, sir.
集♥会♥是吧
gathering, huh?
那我得给你们记过了
Well, I guess that's some shots.
-什么 -你认真的吗
- What? - Oh! Are you serious, man?
-是的 -你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗
- Yeah. - Are you fucking kidding me?
真的吗
Really?
他好像在我脑子里一样
It's like he's in my head.
-就像在直接跟我说话 -很好啊
- It's like he's talking right to me. - That's good.
我有个疯狂的想法
Can I pitch you a crazy idea?
你想给我做早餐
You wanna make me breakfast.
好贴心
That is very sweet.
你先听我说
Stick with me for just a second.
我们因为人数过多出现了很多麻烦 对吧
We have all these issues because of the overcrowding, right?
空间不足 人手不够 行为不端
We have lack of space, unemployment, bad behavior,
但你知道我们最大的问题是什么吗
but you know what I think the biggest problem we have is?
我肚子饿了
My hunger?
是无聊
Boredom.
犯人都很浮躁
The inmates are restless.
她们整天都无所事事 因此
They have nothing to fill up their time, so they're...
就四处寻衅滋事 宣泄不满
they're picking fights and they're acting out,
这还真不能怪她们
and you can't really blame 'em,
我们没钱给她们提供工作
and we don't have the money to give them jobs,
但我们可以给她们其他东西
but we can give 'em something else.
让她们有理由
Something that gives them a reason to...
在起床后打扮自己
to get dressed in the morning.
帮助她们成为对社会有贡献的人
That makes them more productive members of society,
无论是在监狱内还是监狱外
in and out of prison.
我们可以给她们上课
We can give 'em classes.
听起来要花好多钱
That sounds expensive.
不一定
But it wouldn't have to be.
世纪挑战公♥司♥绝不会让
MCC would never let one of those
那些奇怪的艺术学校入驻监狱
fruity liberal arts schools inside our walls.
我知道 所以我想
I know that. That's why I was thinking
训练那些警卫去授课
we can train the guards to lead the classes.
不用教微积分什么的
We don't have to teach calculus,
只教一些基本生活技能
just some more concrete life skills.
可以叫作
We can call them...
强化班
enrichment classes.
这样能真正改变一些犯人的生活
This can make a real difference in some of these women's lives.
或许还能改变我们的
And maybe ours, too.
如果这件事能落实的话
If I can get this off the ground...
还有可能帮助她们确立职业目标
it has the potential to be career-defining.
对吧
Right?
我能帮忙
I can help.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我知道怎么让世纪挑战公♥司♥答应
I know how to pitch things to MCC.
关键在于怎么跟他们说这件事
It's all about using the right language with them,
用他们能接受的方式
putting things in their terms.
我在说的时候 他们甚至意识不到
When I'm in my flow, they don't even realize
自己答应了什么
what they're saying yes to.
你觉得这样可以吗
You think that's the right approach?
必须的 他们就交给我
Absolutely. You let me handle them.
你专心安排你的事 一起加油
You focus on your legacy. Go, team.
一起加油
Go, team!
给我做煎蛋饼好不
And go omelet, maybe?
炒蛋什么的
Like, a scramble?
-炒蛋 你饿了吗 -超想吃炒蛋
- Scramble? You're hungry? - Love a scramble.
-我快饿死了 -你得吃东西
- I'm hungry. I'm starving. - You need to eat.
这很棒 乔 真的很棒
This is good, Joe. This is so good.
-我去给你做煎蛋饼 -太好了 加油
- I'm gonna make you an omelet. - Great. Go, team!
这周我们在墙上只看到两组奶♥子♥
This week we seen two sets of titties on the walls,
比上周的四组有所减少
which is less than four the week before,
而且只有一个阴♥道♥
and only one pussy.
不过说实话 画得一点也不像
Uh, but to be honest, it wasn't really drawed that well,
我想大概没人能认出那是阴♥道♥
so I don't think anybody knew it was supposed to be a pussy, anyway.
没错 这算是一场完胜
Yeah, chalking that up as a win all around.
我们阻止了不少墨西哥人和黑鬼的集♥会♥
Been breaking up groups of border niggers and plain niggers, too.
吓吓黑鬼 搞定墨西哥人 小事一桩
Spooking spooks. Crunching nachos. Ain't nothing.
这或多或少有点帮助
This has been moderately to minimally helpful.
谢谢你们
Thank you, inmates.
等等 还有别的
Wait, we got more.
我们还注意到了内♥裤♥
Some of us girls have also been noticing panties.
裸身搜查的事情还是交给我们吧
Why don't you just, uh, leave the strip-searching up to us?
不是普通的内♥裤♥ 是厂家做的漂亮内♥裤♥
Not the regular panties. The fancy ones from the sewing job.
很淫♥荡♥的内♥裤♥
Slutty panties.
我觉得挺好看的
Well, I think they're pretty.
我们不应该更关注帮派活动吗
Shouldn't we be focusing on gang activity?
我觉得姑娘们穿漂亮内♥裤♥没什么危害
Girls wearing panties sounds pretty harmless to me.
那些内♥裤♥是卖♥♥给变♥态♥的
For perverts.
-能卖♥♥钱 有人喜欢闻裤裆 -没错
- Cash money. Crotch sniffing. - Yeah.
我们听说是大生意
It's a business. We heard.
你是说有人在用脏内♥裤♥上赚钱吗
You're telling me that somebody's making money off of dirty panties?
对 在中国一条能卖♥♥七百块
Yeah, they're selling for, like, $700 to Chinamen in China.
我们是这么听说的
That's what we heard.
对 我们听说是这样
Oh, we heard that. Yeah.
谢谢你们提供的信息
Thank you for your intel.
稳住
Keep it steady.
好了 我搞定了
All right, I got it.
听着 如果要选美国队
Yeah, see, if you wanted to be the United States,
就得选女足 因为她们很擅长足球
you should've been the women, because they're good at soccer.
而男足就一般般了
Whereas the men, not so much.
我才不选小妞队 哥们
I'm not gonna be some chick team, dude.
-该死 -越位了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表