剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Are you gonna check on her?
我还想问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same.
亲爱的 你还好吗
You okay, sweetie?
你去哪
Hey! Where the hell are you going?
你这是干嘛
What are you doing?
你打算怎么付款
So, how will you be paying?
公共休息室
下午两点
你"就业"少写了个"e"
You're missing an "e" in "careers."
是"关心人"
It's "Carers."
意思是你关心
Like you care.
你把社区放心上
Like you give a shit.
社区关心人
"Community Carers"?
听上去有点姬
That sounds kind of gay.
为安全而姬
Gay for safety, maybe.
为正义而姬
Gay for justice.
这不是同性恋活动
It is not gay.
至少不存在贬义
At least in the pejorative sense.
我们是一群志同道合的人
We are a group of like-minded individuals
不希望看到帮派和帮派暴♥力♥
that does not want to see
在这所监狱里泛滥成灾
this prison overrun by gangs and gang violence.
你不这么想吗
Don't you want that?
我同意
I do.
需要我帮你散播消息吗
You need help spreading the word?
我喜欢这里
I love it here.
想想看 这是我们第一次见面的地方
It's, like, where we met, when you think about it.
是的 挺浪漫的
Yeah, it was pretty romantic.
你流着口水被打得要死
I mean, you were drooling and dead and shit.
吓死我了
And I'm freaking the fuck out.
你能说几句德语给我听吗
Can you read me something in German?
我觉得德语很美
I think it's such a pretty language.
跟美音一比确实是
Yeah, maybe compared to, like, American?
-你真奇怪 -别说了 你才奇怪
- You're so weird. - Stop it! You're weird.
我们去找本里尔克[德语诗人]
Let's go find... let's go find the Rilke.
棒
Yes!
-棒 -好
- Yes! - Okay.
-转身 这边 -什么
- Turn around, it's this way. - What?
讲故事时间
Story time!
她学了一上午了
She's been studying all morning.
天 三角函数
Oh, my God, trig!
数学里我第二喜欢的章节
My second favorite category in Mathletics.
中头彩 有个中国小仙女要教我数学
Lucky me. A fairy god-chink to teach me math.
这就有点以偏概全了
That's an offensive generalization,
虽然还蛮适用于这个情境的
although apt in this case.
是啊 她还会弹钢琴
Yeah, she plays the piano, too.
但我讨厌珍珠奶茶
But I think bubble tea is disgusting.
也从没喜欢过凯蒂猫 她没嘴巴
And I never liked Hello Kitty. She has no mouth.
好了
Okay!
热气球的仰角上午十点是二十五度
The angle of elevation of a hot air balloon changes
十点过两分变成了六十度
from 25 degrees at 10:00 a.m. to 60 degrees at 10:02 a.m.
你知道它的观测点在哪了吗
Did you already figure out the point of observation?
她在讲什么鬼
What the fuck is she saying?
这很有趣的
Okay, this is gonna be fun.
但没有微积分有趣
But... not as fun as calculus.
微积分是数学和诗的结合
I mean, calculus is where math meets poetry.
它俩一起上 我就脑癌了
And together, they give me a brain tumor.
好
Okay.
首先 你要列出正切二十五度的等式
First, you're gonna need to find out the tangent of 25
然后再算正切六十度
before we can figure out the tangent of 60.
说实话 你这样有点性感
I'm not gonna lie, this is kind of turning me on.
这东西我在实际生活当中要用到吗
Is this the kind of thing I can use in real life?
因为我得成为一名对社会有贡献的成员
'Cause I'm supposed to be a productive member of society.
之类的人
Or some shit.
三角函数对于测量天体之间的距离
Yeah, well, trig is very useful in determining
非常有用
the distance between celestial bodies.
你个小天体
You're a celestial body.
别逗我了
You're embarrassing me.
好
Okay. Um...
上升速度是3.16米每秒
The upward speed is 3.16 meters per second.
瞧 懂了吧 不难吧
See? There you go. That wasn't too hard, was it?
我试试
Yeah. Look at me go.
对 就是这种态度
Yeah! That's the spirit.
我们说的麦卡洛是同一个人吗
Are we talking about the same McCullough?
永远一副婊♥子♥样的那个
The one out there with the resting bitch face.
如果她照着《公主日记》打扮一下
Oh, yeah. Oh, she could totally be cute,
也是很可爱的
if she got Princess Diaried.
那就像...
Oh, is that like, uh...
就像什么
What is that?
那电影里的妞一开始就一般般
It's where the chick in the movie is, like, all right.
普通性感少女演员的水平
Normal. Hot-girl-actress normal.
但后来 拉直头发
But then, straighten the hair, right,
摘掉眼镜 矫正牙齿
take the glasses off, you fix her teeth.
再给她弄点K粉
Give her a couple horse tranquilizers.
就成了
There you go.
哥们 你真是深藏不露
Dude, you play it so smooth,
你才是我们中间最牛逼的
but you're the biggest dick of all of us.
你是在向我献殷勤吗
Are you coming on to me?
-是的 -我心领了
- Yes, I am. - It's working.
斯特莱曼 这听康胜[啤酒]给你吧
Hey, Stratman, you want my Coors?
我一口都没喝
I haven't taken a sip of it yet.
没听错吧 迪克逊警官是在自我节制吗
I'm sorry, is Officer Dixon pacing himself?
留点肚子喝野格炸♥弹♥
More room for Jager.
当然 没问题
Sure, I guess.
-拿着 -我♥操♥
- There you go. - Oh, fuck, man!
搞什么
What the fuck?
搞笑
Oh! Classic!
这太搞笑了
Oh, classic.
我再也没法忘记这景象了
I'm never gonna be able to unsee that.
那个墨西哥人是谁
Hey, who's the taco?
老兄
Dude!
朋友 你在这做什么
Yo, amigo! What are you doing here?
老兄
Hey, bro.
你会说英语吗
You habla English?
阿隆索
'Lonso!
你应该周三来修剪灌木的 不是周二
You're supposed to trim the bushes on Wednesday, not Tuesday.
跟我来
Follow me.
-你认识他 -你们没见过阿隆索吗
- You know this dude? - You guys haven't met Alonso?
他是这里的园丁
He's the gardener guy.
我从没见过他酒醒的时候
I don't think I've ever seen him sober.
也难怪他不记得是周二还是周三
No wonder he don't know his Tuesday from his Wednesday.
真是跟我臭味相投
Oh, a man after my own heart.
兄弟 如果你能
Well, hey, bro, if you could, uh...
把这屋前面的杂草之类的清理一下
take care of the weeds and shit out front,
我和伙伴们会非常感激你的
I know me and the fellas would really appreciate it.
我们可能是邋遢了点 但毕竟不是野兽
We may be animals, but we're not, you know, animals.
好的 我会清理的
Yes, I... I will do that.
谢谢
Thanks.
你比看上去聪明多了 美妞
You're smarter than you look, pretty girl.
我懂 有时候做女人挺惨的 不是吗
I know. Sucks being a lady sometimes, doesn't it?
去吧 告诉我老爸去 我不在乎
Go ahead, tell my dad. I don't care.
为什么 为什么我要告诉你♥爸♥
Why? Why would I tell your dad?
不是 我
No, I...
我的意思是如果你这么做 我也不在乎
I'm only saying if you did, I wouldn't care.
丹尼 告诉杰克
Danny, telling Jack that
你被巴尔的摩会场的保安抓了
you were arrested by a Baltimore rent-a-cop
就等于告诉他
would mean telling him
我也被保安抓了
that I was arrested by a Baltimore rent-a-cop.
放轻松
So rest easy.
我不会搞砸你的伟大事业的
Your career as Norma Rae is safe with me.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
但我不能替她保证
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表