剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
我和我的人昨晚拘押了犯人 而你在做什么
my men and I apprehended the murderer last night while you were,
我不知道 睡觉吗
I don't know, sleeping?
意淫公♥司♥里的人吗 谁在乎
Jerking off MCC? Who cares?
我知道你脱下制♥服♥有一段时间了
I know it's been a while since you took the uniform off,
但是你肯定记得
but surely you remember
在这里监守犯人是什么情况吧
what it's like to be on the ground in here,
还是你的华丽西装影响了你的记忆
or maybe your fancy suit affects your memory?
请适可而止
Enough is enough.
你雇我来干活
You hired me to do a job,
那你就要让我♥干♥
and now you're gonna let me do it.
按我的方式来
My way.
还有...
Oh, and...
下次你想找我的人
the next time you want to interact with my men,
确保你是来感谢他们不懈的工作...
make sure it's to thank them for their tireless work...
而不是来威胁他们
instead of threatening them.
我们稍后再谈
We'll discuss this later.
我想吃块果冻
I could use a jelly.
没果冻了 我刚吃了最后一个
Oh, we're all out of jellies. I had the last one.
但这有糖 给你
But there is sugar. Here you go.
妈的 这下有前科了怎么找工作啊
Shit, shit, shit! How am I gonna get a job with a record?
在里面感觉如何啊 小伙子们
How's it going in there, boys?
长官 我们父母来了吗 还是...
Hey, sir, are our parents on their way, or--
我不知道他们能帮上什么忙 孩子
Don't know what they can do for you, son.
我们审问了你们的朋友
We got your friends,
跟你们隔两个牢房♥的劳拉和哈迪
Laurel and Hardy, two cells down.
他们什么都招了
They told us everything.
未成年饮酒 非法入侵 这我们想到了
Yeah, the underage drinking and the trespassing, we expected.
嫖♥娼♥和吸海♥洛♥因♥
The prostitutes and the heroin,
这我们倒没想到
now that we didn't think was coming.
什么 嫖♥娼♥ 我们没有...
What? The prostitutes? We didn't--
长官 我不知道他们说了什么 但...
Sir, I don't know what they told you, but...
我还是处♥男♥ 所以...
I'm... I'm a virgin, so, um--
等等 那杰茜卡的事情你撒谎了
Wait, so you lied about Jessica then?
我...
Uh... I, um...
她当时在那里 然后...
she was there, and--
你留着跟法官说吧 孩子
You're gonna have to save it for the judge, son.
对了 我听说
Or I hear the, uh,
县城监狱里的谋杀犯和强♥奸♥犯都善于倾听
murderers and rapists over in county are great listeners,
特别是在对付你们这种年轻小伙的时候
especially when it comes to soft young boys.
就像是心理治疗 附送爆菊那一种
It's like therapy, but with more sodomy.
我完了
Oh, I'm fucked.
我完蛋了
Oh, I'm so fucked.
不 我跟你们开玩笑的
No, I was just fucking with you guys.
天 看看你们的表情 我们应该拍张照的
Man, your faces. We should've taken a picture.
你俩就像是 "天 完了" 这是好事
You were all like, "oh, shit!", which is good.
你们就该感到害怕 笨蛋
You should be scared, you idiots.
什么
What?
开门吧
Let's go.
你们可以出去了
And you're out of here.
你们的朋友在前台等你们
Your friends are waiting out in reception.
下次别犯傻了
Don't be stupid next time.
有很多地方可以喝酒
There are plenty of places
别选离地三十米的地方了
to drink that aren't 100 feet above the ground.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们就这样走了吗
We can just go?
我是说...我们也吸大♥麻♥了
I mean... we had pot, too.
-他是认真的吗 -不 长官 他不是
- Is this kid serious? - No, sir, he's not.
-走吧 -我们载你们回家
- Let's go. - We'll give you a ride home.
长官 劳拉和哈迪是谁
Sir, who... who are Laurel and Hardy?
我们的目的是炒了皮斯科特拉
So the goal is to get Piscatella fired.
或者我们可以杀了他
Or we could kill him.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么突然间你们这些贱♥人♥就想杀人了
Why, all of a sudden, all you bitches want to murder folk?
就像是什么新的潮流一样
Like it's the new fall trend or some shit?
一般我是不会纵容谋杀的
It's not something I'd normally condone,
但我太累了
but I'm exhausted.
我们可以下周再坐在这里商量一个
We could sit here for the next week concocting an elaborate plan
曲折离奇的详细计划
with lots of twists and turns, right?
或者我可以毒死他 就今天
Or I could poison him... today.
没人会知道
No one would know,
死亡可比炒鱿鱼更具持久
and death is more permanent than getting fired.
但如果他突然死了有人会被惩罚的
But ain't no one getting punished if he just drops dead.
听着 虽然我一直挺赞成这种姐妹团体活动
Look, I'm all "rah, rah, rah" for this sisterhood thing,
但我可不想加刑
but I do not want more time on my sentence.
我也不想
That ain't an option for me, neither.
但没有人提出一个更好的主意啊
I don't hear anyone else proposing a better idea.
我在火奴鲁鲁的监狱时
At my last prison, in Honolulu,
有一群女孩儿组织了一场和平抗♥议♥
a bunch of girls organized a peaceful protest.
每个人都坐在院子里 太阳晒到汗流浃背
Everyone sat in the yard, sweating in the sun,
直到监狱改变了
and refused to move until
关于求职招聘的政策才离开
the prison changed its policies on job hiring.
所以怎样 她们都被关禁闭了吗
So, what? They got thrown in the SHU?
奏效了 她们改变了政策
Oh, it worked. They got the policies changed.
该死 小妞
Well, shit, girl,
你就不能半个小时前说这些吗
couldn't you have said something maybe a half hour ago?
你们真的很吵
You're all really loud.
特别是那些棕色皮肤的人 对吧
Especially the brown ones, am I right?
我们还没这么熟是吧 完全明白
We're not there yet. Totally get it.
那你在这里做什么
And what are you doing here, anyway?
我代表"其他人群"
I'm representing the "others."
就像《迷失》里那样吗
Like on Lost?
不 代表那些不是很棕的棕色人种
No, like the brown people who aren't really brown.
你是说黄皮肤
Oh, like yellow.
你没有毛病吧
Are you for real?
我们要让每个人都参与进来
We would need everyone to participate.
如果我们联合起来
If we're united,
他们就不能单独惩罚某一个人
they can't single anyone out for punishment.
靠我们这些人应该能把话传下去
Between all of us, we should be able to spread the word.
我们应该吃晚饭的时候这么做
We should do it by dinnertime.
如果我们等太久 有人会向警卫告密
If we wait any longer, someone'll tip off the guards,
然后我们就完了
and then we're screwed.
妈的 咱们开干吧
Hot damn, we're doing it.
我们需要一个领导 有人来做决定
We need a leader. Someone to call the shots.
-我 -我来
- Me. - I'll do it.
我的人占大多数
The majority is in my corner.
人数与权力相当
The most bodies equals the most power.
好 多给我们一些看电视的时间就行
Fine, you can be the leader if we get more time in the TV room.
我们也想要回餐厅的桌子
We sure would like our table back in the cafeteria.
这不是搞协商
This is not a negotiation.
也许就应该是
Maybe it should be.
你是哪边的 草裙胖娃娃
Whose side are you on, husky hula doll?
这话太刻薄了
That was mean.
我给你们提了一个明确的建议
I assisted you with a specific task.
如果有白人负责人们会更听话的
People will listen better if there's a white person in charge.
天 那当了八年总统的奥巴马
Man, what you gotta say
是怎么回事 你这个纳粹种族歧视婊
about eight years of Obama, you racist Nazi ho?
说句公道话 他的确没达到人♥民♥的期望
To be fair, he didn't quite live up to public expectations.
你想要来负责
You just wanna be in
不就是想为查普曼报复我们吗
charge so you can get back at us for Chapman.
如果那是我的计划 这就是你应得的
And you'd deserve it, if that was my plan.
我们过后再处理这件事
We'll deal with that later.
你们这群人非得到处找事 是吗
You people, always gotta burn shit, don't you?
你个卑鄙的白人垃圾
You sneaky, white trash piece of shit.
-姑娘们 -闭嘴 你个老♥共♥♥党♥
- Girls. - Shut up, you old commie.
我太累了
I'm too tired.
我真的是太累了
I'm just too tired.
我们已经尽力了
We tried.
全世界的水都不足以消除这种饥渴感
There is not enough water in the world to quench this thirst.
我是个怪物
I'm a monster.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表