剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Can I talk to you for a sec? Privately, please.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
这不是什么上市的外贸公♥司♥
This is not a publicly traded company.
交易存在的前提之一就是保密
Its very existence depends on keeping its existence hidden.
别那么激动 我只是想帮你
Chill the fuck out. I was just trying to help you.
我不需要你帮
I don't need your help.
我需要你放小心点
What I need is your discretion,
把一群流氓带到我的地盘
and you bringing a bunch of thugs into my house
可不是什么小心之举
is the opposite of that.
我来决定谁知道极恶帮的存在
I decide who knows about Felonious Spunk.
我决定谁能加入
I decide who gets hired.
我才是这所监狱里
I am the prison
女士内♥裤♥生意的负责人
pussy panty business.
作为一个内♥裤♥贩子 这口气也太大了
Somebody's getting a little big for her panties, I think.
我就当做你是在说自己好了
I'm gonna choose to assume you're talking about yourself
也当你跟我道过歉了
and take that as an apology.
你这话痨尽说些没用的 查普曼
You're talking shit out a paper asshole, Chapman.
有一天如果真正的狠角色找上你了
But when an actual hard-ass bitch decides to call you on it...
那样的话
well...
她说的狠角色肯定是指她自己
Pretty sure she was talking about herself on that last one.
这不公平
It's not fair.
简直是这所监狱里发生过最不公的事
It is the most unfair thing that's ever happened in this prison.
那次卡森因为打喷嚏太响被关禁闭呢
Mmm, what about when Carson went to SHU for sneezing too loud?
还有那个波多黎各女孩 叫什么来着
Or what's-her-face, the Puerto Rican girl,
坏了一只眼的那个
with the gimpy eye?
她有一次领错药了
And when she got the wrong meds by accident
吃药之后开始发疯
in the med line and went nutso,
用叉匙把另一只眼也捅坏了
and gimped her other eye with a spork.
现在她两只眼都看不太清
Now, she double gimp-eyed.
以前冰妹为了从黄胡那儿搞到毒品
Or how 'bout when Pornstache used to make the meth heads
就在拖把间给他口了
blow him for drugs in the mop closet?
还有查普曼拿到准假的时候
Or the time Chapman got furlough?
我收回刚才的话 重新措辞
I retract and redact.
应该这么说
New statement.
这绝对算是这所监狱里发生过的
It's easily the top 138
最不公平的前138件事之一
most unfair things that has ever happened here.
什么事儿啊
What is?
你的新工作
Your new job.
我的新工作超级赞
My job is the bomb!
你本来做着最赚钱的工作
You sit at a desk all day
结果被派去天天坐办公室
when you were plucked from the most rewarding job.
我不是说你干的活儿
I'm not saying it's on par
和监狱里的各种人♥权♥侵犯所相同
with all the human rights abuses in here,
但是女人经历了长时间抗争
but women fought for a long time
才突破办公室秘书这一角色
to shake the role of desk-ridden secretary.
你认真的吗
Are you for real?
你能上网吗
Do you get the Internet?
你有小冰箱吗
Do you have a mini-fridge?
有能通往会说话的动物王国的钥匙吗
Do you have a skeleton key made from real human bone
用人骨头做的那种万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
that opens a door to a world of talking animals?
我得到了一个笔记板
Man, I got me a clipboard
以及和卡普托先生的私人关系
and a personal relationship with Mr. Caputo.
假如乔治.R.R.马丁要写监狱生活
Man, if George R. R. Martin wrote about prisons,
我就是典狱长之手
I'd be, like... the Hand of the Warden.
书中的国王之手最后不都死了吗
Yo, don't the Hand always die in them books?
随便了 好吧
Man, whatever, okay?
凛冬将至 贱♥人♥们
Winter is coming, bitches.
而且我马上会得到一块手表
And I'm getting me a watch.
-真的吗 -当然
- For real? - Yes.
你...
Yo...
我感觉她在笑着向我挥手
I feel like she's smiling and waving at me.
也许她能看到死人 而现在就有个死人
Maybe she can see dead people and there's one standing right...
站在你面前
right in front of you.
是不是寒毛都竖起来了
Are the hairs standing up on the back of your neck?
我感觉我完了
I feel like I'm the dead person.
我...可能私底下给你安排了一个约会
I... may have set you up on a blind friend date!
-等等 你干了什么 不 -惊喜
- Wait, you did what? No! - Surprise!
-什么 -我跟她说了你的事
- What? - I just talked you up.
-快去 放松点 -你...
- Go! Be yourself. - Yo...
-快去 小珀 -快去 小珀
- Go, P! - Go, P!
快去 小珀
Go, P!
-我给你整理一下衣服 -别碰我
- Let me fix your clothes. - Get off me!
你肯定就是珀西了[音同阴♥道♥]
You must be Poo-see.
她叫她珀西
She called her Poo-see!
抱歉 我说对了吗
No, I'm sorry. Did I say that right?
是的 珀比 是法国名字
Yeah, yeah. Poussey, it's French.
法语啊
Oh, French.
我是照祖辈一位女性起的名
I was named after a great aunt
她曾经把珠宝藏在垂胸下以防美♥国♥佬♥抢走
who hid pearls from the Yankees under her pendulous breasts.
而且她还自创了一种
And she also brewed a famous
著名的可以治好钩虫病的疗法
home remedy that supposedly cured hookworm.
-没那么神奇 -听着
- Not quite so exotic. - Listen.
我...我想...
I... I feel...
我想我得道歉...
I feel like I need to apologize...
因为我一直
...for just being all, like,
这么奇怪 我只是...
weird and stuff, you know, I just...
我知道你所有的事情
I dig your whole thing, you know.
我只是 我经常看你的节目
And I just, I watch your show so much,
所以见到了真人
so seeing you in person was just,
我跟女粉丝似的 激动得说不出话
you know, I got all tongue-tied, and fan-girly and stuff.
所以我就尝试着说些什么
So I'd try to say words,
但是话到嘴边 我就...
but when they came out of my mouth, it just sound like...
没事 没事 放松 宝贝
All right, all right, all right. Relax, darlin'.
你朋友已经全部告诉我了
Your friend has told me the whole story.
她都帮你搞定了
She has got you covered.
你总得找个好伙伴
You gotta sink a hook in the keepers,
特别是在这种地方
especially in this place.
说来有趣
You know, it's funny.
我和布鲁克 我们本来不可能会有交集
Me and Brook, we never would've crossed paths.
我从小到大周游全世界
I mean, growing up all over the world,
在一个严厉保守的家庭
bouncing culture to culture
经历了各种文化的冲击
with a strict, conservative family,
而她却是
versus, you know,
和一群肮脏的嬉皮士睡在大街帐篷里
sleeping in tent cities with a bunch of dirty hippies,
吃垃圾堆里的食物
eating food out of dumpsters. Oof!
你真的经历了很多
You have been through a lot.
不 我是说 这挺好的
Nah, it was... I mean, it was good.
我是说 也很艰难
Well, I mean, it was hard, you know?
因为经常搬家
Like, I guess being transient,
没有任何交情长久的朋友
and not really having any long-term friends,
但是我会说三种语言
but I do know three languages.
等等...
Hmm! Wait...
-你会三种语言吗 -是啊
- You know three languages? - Yeah.
一个吸毒妓♥女♥的孩子
How does the child of a crack whore
怎么会学到三种语言呢
learn three languages?
-太不可思议了 -什么
- That is remarkable. - Excuse me?
哪些语言
What languages?
英语 法语 德语
English, French and German.
你刚说我母亲是吸毒妓♥女♥吗
Did you just call my mother a crack whore?
我母亲有艺术史硕士学位
My mother had a masters in Art History
她连阿司匹林都不怎么吃
and she could barely take an aspirin.
-什么 -我爸爸是陆军少校
- Excuse me? - My dad is a major in the army.
我本来是要去西点军校的
I was supposed to go to West Point.
我想你肯定以为我不过一介监狱混混罢了
I guess you were expecting just another ghetto prison rat.
我跟她至少有一个符合这种刻板印象
At least one of us lives up to the stereotype.
什么 不是的 宝贝 不是的
What, no! Sweetheart, no!
你还真是误会我说的话了
You have snatched the taste right out of my mouth.
我只是重复了你朋友跟我说的话而已
I'm just parroting what your girlfriend told me about you.
你出身贫寒之类的
You came out of a cycle of poverty,
我看你们俩
I mean, it seems to me that you
虽是恋人但交谈甚少啊
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表