这让我好担心这个小伙子啊
Aw, you know, it makes me worried for this little guy.
我爱我的爸妈
I love my parents,
但是他们当年也不太会教...
but they weren't exactly the best when I was...
还这么大时的我
when I was this.
去玩吧
Go play.
米奇尔 我为你今天勇敢追梦
Mitchell, I'm, uh, proud of the risk you took today
感到十分骄傲
following your heart.
你应该多多这样
You should do more of that.
小卡 我们该收留卡尔吗
Cam, should Cal live with us?
应该
He should.
很好
Very well.
抱歉我们迟到了 堵车嘛
Sorry we're late. Traffic, you know.
我一直叫你用防堵车导航软件
I keep telling you to try Waze,
可你害怕使用新科技 其实你不该怕啊
but you're scared of technology, and you shouldn't be.
我们要将普里契特衣柜跟高科技公♥司♥合并
We're merging Pritchett's with a high-tech closet company.
太棒了
Excellent.
歌♥洛莉亚 你常提到你对腹语术很有兴趣
And, Gloria, you speak often of your passion for ventriloquism.
菲尔 今天已经够累了
It's been a long day, Phil.
这一个需要多一点时间
This one needs more time.
旅途随笔
Notes from the road.
又名《我心中的美国》
Alternate title, The United States of me.
恐惧 是敌还是友
Fear -- Friend or Foe?
《青少年世界》
在小时候 我们被教要恐惧能伤我们的事物
As children, we're taught to fear what can hurt us.
但成年之后 我们却被要求能克服恐惧
But as adults, we're expected to conquer what we're afraid of.
伊瑟拉视界
所以什么是恐惧呢
So what are fears?
恐惧是让我们生存
Do they keep us alive?
还是让我们无法享受生活
Or do they keep us from living?
你把车道堵住了 赶紧开车走人吧
You're blocking the driveway. Hit the road already.
好啦 我这就出发
Okay, I'm going.
杰
Jay.
快点啦
Hurry up.
我们想回家了
We want to go home.
这破玩意他妈就是不灵啊
I can't get this damn thing to work.
惨了 是那种自动感应洗手台
Oh no, it's one of those automatic sinks.
我觉得吧 你应该来个强行重启
You know what? You should do a hard reboot.
先走回小便斗再重新走近洗手台
Go back to the urinal and reapproach.
里面发生什么事了
What's going on in there?
这玩意半滴都流不出来
I can't even get a trickle out of this thing!
不去想就尿得出了
I find not thinking about it helps.
他是说水龙头
It's the sink.
根本没道理 我都已经挥舞手臂
It makes no sensethat I'm waving my arms
挥得像在指挥飞机对接舱门那么夸张了
like I'm directing a plane into a gate!
他会把它砸了
He's gonna break it,
就像他把遥控器砸了一样
like he broke the remote control.
真是... 那个纸巾架也是自动感应的
This is... the paper towel thing is automatic too.
老爸
Oh, dad.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表