想要哪个男人不是手到擒来
you could get any guy in town.
很遗憾的是 家人们就是这样
So, unfortunately, this is what families do --
他们能把母亲变成怪兽
they turn mothers into monsters.
-你这话有失公允吧 -我们才没有这样
- Mom, that's not fair. - That's not what we're doing.
大家快停下
Everybody stop!
我们不是这样的人
We're better than this.
什么是怪兽 它们就是由我们内心恐惧
What are monsters, but pure, beautiful creatures
所反射出来的纯粹美丽生物
we project our fears onto?
它们真的可怕吗
And are they even scary,
还是只是我们太怯懦 不敢自我审视
or are we just too terrified to look inside
检讨自己内心的丑陋与不足呢
and see the ugliness and inadequacies in ourselves?
所以...
So...
我们就自己好好想想吧
let's just think about that.
谢谢你 菲尔
Thank you, Phil.
-这是个好的开始 -他说得对
- That's a nice start. - He's right.
-你不是怪兽 -妈 我们错了
- You're not a monster. - Mom, we're sorry.
我们爱你 亲爱的
We love you, sweetheart.
我们拍摄的时候菲尔有刚才一半的表现
If Phil had been half that good when we were rollin',
我们就不用剪掉那段演说了
we never would've cut that speech.
他终于领会并相信那些对白了
He finally just trusted the words.
大家快停下 我卡住了
Everybody stop. Oh. I'm stuck.
是道具还是戏服
Is -- Is this props or wardrobe?
停
Cut!
停 大家快停下
Stop! Everybody stop.
大家 我停不下啦
Everybody, I can't stop!
大家
Everybody,
台词是什么
line?
大家快停下
Everybody stop!
我们不是这样的人啦
We're better than this!
可以停了
That's a cut.
抱歉各位
I'm sorry, guys,
我觉得感情不对
I'm not hearing it.
其实我现在正在工作 你说能不能
Oh actually I'm at work, do you think
我把我起的疹子拍照片发给你呢
I could send you a picture of the rash?
靠 菲尔 你闯入拍摄了
Damn it Phil, you're in the shot!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表