is that somebody snuck into my closet
把我的婚纱缩小了
and shrunk my wedding dress.
比如我妹妹
Like, probably my sister.
所以过去这周
So for the past week,
我在努力减肥
I've had to, like, get even skinnier
要比我结婚时还要瘦
than I was at my wedding.
你闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
右导先生的幻想殿堂
别丢人
Be cool.
菲尔 这是魔术商店
Phil, it's a magic shop.
我是来过这店里最不丢人的那个人了
I'm the coolest person that's ever been in here.
他怎么做到的
How does he do it?
我开玩笑的 我知道他怎么弄的
I'm kidding. I know how he does it.
克莱尔 这位就是传奇的右导先生
Claire, meet the legendary Mister Ekshun.
你好
Hello.
你耳朵后面是什么
And what's this behind your ear?
衣服掉毛了而已
Oh, just some sweater fluff.
这地方太棒了
Well, the place looks great.
你能想象天天来这里吗
Can you imagine coming here every day?
真希望是每天都来
I wish it was every day.
我现在那么多巡演要去
I have less and less time for the old Illusionatorium,
越来越没时间打理幻想殿堂了
with all the road jobs I still book.
你可以快速再给我过一遍
Would you mind quickly walking me through
量子涨落魔术吗
the Quantum Flux Illusion?
根据魔术表演法则
Well, according to magic bylaws,
有无执照魔术师在场时
I can't disclose the secret
我不能泄露表演秘密
in the presence of a non-licensed magician.
没问题 我可以去外面
Not a problem. I can just step outside.
胡说
Nonsense!
我们早有准备
We prepare for such things.
五感剥夺头盔
The old sensory-deprivation helmet.
我一戴上这玩意儿
Oh! ?I put that baby on,
就感觉好像我没有室友似的
it's almost like I don't have roommates.
没错 我...我说过了 可以去外...
Yeah, I, like I said, could just step out--
去外面就可以
Outside would be fine.
她真可爱
She's lovely.
是啊 我超幸运的
Yeah. I'm super lucky.
太感谢你肯帮我了
Thank you so much for helping me with this.
你逗呢
Are you kidding?
要不是你几年前
I wouldn't have this life
推掉了伊斯塔帕游艇上的魔术演出
if you hadn't turned down the magician gig
我根本不可能过上现在的生活
on that Ixtapa cruise years ago.
什么 从来没人找我啊
What? I-I was never offered that job.
是啊 他们说给你打电♥话♥ 但是都没人接
Yeah, they said they called you and never heard back,
所以他们就来找我了
so they moved on to me.
我根本没接到那电♥话♥啊
I never got that call!
我不能呼吸了 我不能呼吸了
I couldn't breathe! I couldn't breathe!
你忘开通风口了
Well, you forgot to turn on the ventilator.
这工作应该是我来做吗
That was supposed to be my job?
不
No.
这本该是我的工作
This was supposed to be my job.
我看起来好蠢
I look stupid.
你看到你妈心情有多差了吧
Hey, you see what a bad mood your mother's in?
那是因为她想念曼尼
That's because she misses Manny.
今天 你就是曼尼
Today, you're Manny.
那她不就会想乔吗
But wouldn't she miss Joe then?
别想多了
Don't overthink.
赶紧进去 装着心里难受
Just go in there, act all heartsick,
告诉她你想喝下午茶
and tell her you want to have high tea.
妈 为什么女孩都是迷啊
Hey, Mom. Why are girls such a mystery?
来个司康饼吧
Have a scone!
出去 我根本见不得那个
Get out of here. I cannot even look at that.
要命
Yikes!
没关系 没事
Shake it off. That's okay.
第一次尝试已经不错啦
That's a good first try.
去拿他的排笛
Go grab his pan flute!
我的新娘怎么样啦
How's my bride?
现在都这么大了
Ay! So big now.
我知道 我也感觉到了
I know. It snuck up on me, too.
但请记住 放弃也是生命的自然过程
But remember, letting go is a natural part of life.
不是 杰 "放弃"一点也不好
No. It's terrible, Jay.
让乔送司康饼进来就更糟了
And sending Joe in here with scones made it worse!
安静点 弗汉希欧
Silencio, Fulgencio!
? 古老的黑魔法咒语锁困了我心 ?
? That old black magic has me in its spell ?
That old black magic - Ella Fitzgerald
? 你的古老黑魔法令我意乱情迷 ?
? That old black magic that you weave so well ?
到你了 老爸
Take it, Daddy!
米奇尔 你知道吗 换莉莉太值得了
Oh! Hi, Mitchell. You know what -- I def traded up with Lily.
还好你退出了
I'm glad you backed out.
莉莉 去让你的美妙声带休息下
Lily, why don't you go rest your instrument?
那我就解析一下这个绝妙计划吧
So, uh, just to break down this "foolproof" plan,
你以为这样我就会嫉妒
you thought this would make me so jealous
然后我就会求你让我参演 是吧
that I'd beg to be back in the act, didn't you?
不 我就是发现了与我超合拍的小天才
Um, no. I just found a younger talent that I clicked with.
好吧 很期待你俩的表演
Okay, well, I look forward to watching you two perform.
我超羡慕你有机会看我们的表演
Well, I envy you getting to watch us perform.
莉莉 宝贝 快来
Lily, sweetheart, get in here!
排练还没结束呢
The rehearsal's not over!
时间不等人 我的小歌♥星
Y-Y-Yeah, time's a-wasting, my little thrush!
快 派对快开始啦
And hurry! The party starts real soon!
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you know what? You win.
你知道我是绝不会用这乌鸦嗓上台的
You know I'm never taking the stage with that screech owl.
唱吧
Just sing.
这对你来说很重要
It would be very important for you.
-对我吗 -是的
- For me? - ?Yes.
你家人深深着迷我的演出好多次了
Your family has been entranced by my performances many times.
这表演对我可有可无 但在过去的10年里
I don't need this, but over the last 10 years,
我看着你在他们面前越来越没存在感
I've watch you shrink in their presence.
你很喜欢唱歌♥呀
And you love to sing.
还好吧
I like it fine.
我们出去的时候 你总是第一个
And when we go out, you're the first person
抢过话筒 一唱就是一晚
to grab the karaoke mic and scat the night away,
而且你唱得很好
and you're good at it.
你知道人们怎么称呼你吗
You know what people are calling you?
男版艾拉·费兹洁拉
"Fella Fitzgerald."
知名黑人爵士女歌♥手 人称爵士乐第♥一♥夫♥人♥
也曾唱过"That old black magic"
他们才没有呢
They do not!
有的
Yes, they do.
就一次 我想看到你在你家人面前
And just once, I would love to watch your talent soar
大展才华 让他们永远闭嘴
in front of your family and shut them up for good.
-但如果你不想去... -管他呢
- But if you don't want to -- - You know what? Screw it.
虽然我也很确定
I don't even care that I'm
你现在就是在拐我 但我不在乎
mostly sure you're manipulating me right now.
我们一定要表演
We're doing this.
我就知道你会回心转意 欢迎回来演出
I knew you'd come around. Welcome back to the act.
但这就对我有点太过了
Okay, now, this is a bit much for me.
那...
So...
大胡子 你看到曼尼·迪尔加多了吗
Hey, Beardy. Have you seen Manny Delgado?
我想那位花♥花♥公♥子♥正忙着呢
I think the make-out king is a little occupied.
你没看到代表"有事"的领带吗
Have you no respect for the ascot?!
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
我需要你来参加我们周年派对
I need you to come to our anniversary party.
我以为我不受欢迎[西语]呢
I thought I was persona non grata.
现在我就快要得手[西语]了
Now I'm halfway into flagrante delicto.
这个 我可不会错过
This, I don't miss.
你不来 你妈很伤心呢
Your mother is upset you're not gonna be there.
谁让她当初不让我回家
Well, then maybe she shouldn't have banished me from the house.
我可能不小心让你相信
I may have accidently led you to believe
她也有份做这个决定
that she was part of that decision,
-但实际上... -我就知道
- when actually -- ?- I knew it!
我就知道我妈不会这么对她的小乖乖[西语]
I knew my mom wouldn't be that mean to her little papi.
曼尼
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表