但当时是冰球季后赛嘛
But it was hockey playoffs.
太谢谢你了 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
贝奇姑姑 真的很对不起
Oh, Aunt Becky, I'm so sorry.
我刚才跟列支敦士登的王子通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the Prince of Liechtenstein.
他现在有很严重的财务困境
He's having some terrible financial troubles.
他要你把那条项链还给他
He's gonna need the necklace back.
这是为了让国民能温饱
You know, to feed his people.
省省吧 小公主
Save it, princess.
她的记忆根本没出问题
There's nothing wrong with her memory.
她就是在整我们
She was messing with us.
很贱吧
Mean, huh?
太坏了
Horrible.
那是我的项链 还给我
That's my necklace. Give it back.
等你把我车子那道
Not until you fix the dent
你高中时留下的坑修好在说
you put in my car in high school...
那坑现在还在呢
which is still there!
你还留着那台车啊
You kept the Bonneville?
你的口气听不出有否认是凶手啊
That certainly doesn't sound like a denial.
这条项链我要留下
I'm keeping the necklace. Ugh.
那你也还记得我的事吗
So you also know about me too, then?
你怎么了
What about you?
天啊 这要来了
Oh, God. This is happening.
我... 我... 其实我...
Um, I-I, um -- I -- so I --
有话快说
Spit it out.
我来不是想要拿走你任何东西
Uh, I'm not here to take anything from you.
我来是想要当真实的自己
I'm here to be my true self.
-真是要命了 -而真实的我...
- Oh, for God's sake. - And my true self is --
贝奇姑姑
Aunt Becky!
我是个...
I am...
律师
a lawyer.
律师吗
A lawyer?
好恶
Ew.
这下两件事都被她说"好恶"了
Well, that's "Ew" for two.
她情况怎么样了
How is she?
不好 能完全康复
Not good. Full recovery.
迪兰 很抱歉你被通知来
Dylan, I'm sorry you got called.
或许你没从电♥话♥里删除掉我
Well, maybe you didn't delete me from your phone
是因为你还没从心里删除掉我
because you didn't delete me from your heart.
或者是我忘了删
Or I just forgot.
随你嘴硬 海莉 我结婚了
Right. I'm married, Haley,
我跟她只爱彼此 你得向前看了
and we're monotonous. You got to move on.
真希望我还在昏迷
Ugh. I wish I was still in my coma.
她有男朋友了 不是我
She has a boyfriend. Not me.
我有女朋友了
I have a girlfriend.
她是个湖人女孩
She's a laker girl.
藤壶清除员吗 性感啊
Oh, barnacle scraper? Hot.
邓菲小姐 这男人也说是你的男朋友
Miss Dunphy? This man also says he's your boyfriend.
我是哪里没做对啊
What am I doing wrong?
海莉 你没事吧
Haley. Are you okay?
我好担心你
I've been so worried.
谁... 这都是谁
Who's -- Who's this?
我是在你之前的男友 而他还在我之前
I'm the guy before you, and he's the guy before me.
你们好
Cheers.
海莉
Um, Haley.
我们得聊聊今天发生的事
We need to talk about what happened.
你搞砸了 这就是发生的事
You screwed up. That's what happened.
对对对 永远都是我们错
Right. It's always us.
我们说好了那只大肚猪一起养
We go halfsies on a pot-bellied pig,
结果当它开始口吐白沫以及把你老妈
and suddenly it's all mine when it's frothing at the mouth
逼到洗衣房♥角落时 就是我的猪了
and corners your mom in the laundry room.
他撒谎瞒他爸妈我做的工作
Hey, he lied to his parents about my job
因为我让他觉得丢脸了
because he's ashamed of me.
不不 不是的 我没觉得你让我丢脸
Oh, no, no. No. I'm not ashamed of you.
我只是一下子手足无措
I just panicked.
在你走了之后 我跟我妈坦白了你的事
Look, right after you left, I told Mum the truth about you
说了你的工作 以及如果我想拒绝一个工作
and your job and that if I want to turn down a job
好跟你在一起
to be with you,
那也是我的权利
then that's my right.
无所谓了 我们之间就这样吧
Well, it doesn't matter. This isn't working out anyways.
-又来啦 -真的是
- There it is. - Totally.
他们在说什么
What are they talking about?
他们觉得我是在害怕
Ugh, they think that I'm freaking out
因为你选我而没选好工作
because you chose me over that great job,
这表示你对我感情非常浓烈
which means that you have big feelings for me,
这逼得我也得正视对你的感情
which forces me to look at my feelings for you.
然后呢
And?
然后呢
And?
然后...
And...
我也对你有很浓烈的感情
I have big feelings, too.
你有吗
You do?
当然有啊
Yes.
-说出来吧 -你闭嘴
- Say it. - ?Shut up.
我来说吧
I'll say it.
海莉 我爱你
Haley, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我一接到电♥话♥就立刻赶来了
I came as soon as I got the call.
她的病情预报是怎么样
What's her forecast?
走啊 走走走
Go, go, go, go, go!
拿到手了吗 我给了她一个道别拥抱
Did you get it? I gave her a hug goodbye,
配合我熟练地手法 在第三次尝试之后...
used my sleight-of-hand, and on the third try --
用我的魔术来做这种事感觉好坏啊
I feel so naughty using my magic like that.
我爱死你了 宝贝
I love you, baby.
你前男朋友们警告过我你是这样的女人
Your old boyfriends warned me you were like this.
把项链还我
Give me that necklace.
她追上来啦
She's coming
把项链还我
Give me that necklace.
走走走
Go go go.
我们来试试车吧
Watch what this bad boy can do.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表