I'm sure you can figure out this clue.
来 就填一行[打一下] 帮我开个头
Come on, one across. Help me get started.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
什么鬼
What the hell?!
我会整理房♥间的 我保证
I'll clean my room, I promise!
可恶
Damn it.
你到达埃克斯莫尔峰会了
You made it to the Summit of Exmore.
真有那个峰会吗
It exists?
如果我想得到这个实习机会
I need to get these forms in by 5:00
我得在五点前把表格送到
if I'm gonna take this internship,
我当然想得到
which I obviously am
因为我已经为这努力一辈子了
because I've been working for this my entire life.
爸 交给你了 你基本上稳赢不输了
Dad, take over. You're basically in an unlosable position.
你来到了一个十字路口
You appear to be at a crossroads --
在峰会大门与守卫决斗
battle the guards at the summit gate
还是进入未知领域的传送门
or take a portal to lands unknown.
如果是已知领域就好决定多了
This would be so much easier if it was lands known.
你不是真的在犹豫吧
You're not actually struggling with this, are you?
但假如传送门把我送去特别酷的地方呢
But what if the portal leads to someplace really cool?
你去了峰会就赢了
You win by getting to the summit.
那个传送门有62%的机会
There's a 62% chance that portal
直接把你送回草原
leads right back to the meadow.
那是数学
That's math.
而你身在魔法之屋
You're in a house of...magic.
你回到草原了
And you're back in the meadow.
你是怎么想的
What were you thinking?
没关系 传说
It's fine. You know, legend has it,
有一颗毒蘑菇下面有捷径
there's a shortcut under one of the toadstools there.
走捷径怎么能赢
You don't win by taking shortcuts!
领先才能赢 我帮你领先了
You win by taking the lead -- which is what I did for you
我有系统地爬上高山
by methodically clawing up the mountain,
无情地击败你的敌人
ruthlessly defeating your enemies,
然后赢得胜利
and then emerging victorious --
而不是在草原上犹豫不决
not dithering around in some meadow!
我出去抽会电子烟
I'm gonna step out for a vape break
让你俩解决一下问题
while you two sort this out.
你知道我为什么喜欢草原吗
You know why I like the meadow?
因为那里能让我思考下一步怎么走
'Cause it lets me think about what I want to do next.
我该和食人魔大战
Should I battle the ogre
还是勇敢面对绝望之沼
or brave the Swamps of Despair?
我该接受波士顿压力超大的实习机会
Should I take the super stressful internship in Boston,
还是说我争取机会只因为我应该争取
or am I doing that just because I think I'm supposed to?
我击败了几百个候选人
I beat out hundreds of candidates.
我能与这个领域的杰出学者共事
I would be working with the pre-eminent scholar in the field.
这是一生难逢的机会
This is the chance of a lifetime.
是啊 但这是你的一生
Yeah, but it's your lifetime.
你享受一下也可以的
It's okay to enjoy it.
没人会拒绝这机会
No one turns this down.
你总是喜欢做第一个尝试某件事的人
Well, you always liked being the first one to do something.
过个你想过的夏天吧
Give yourself the summer you want.
你已经收集了够多的金元宝
You've collected enough gold ingots
足够让你休息一下了
to buy yourself some time off.
我不会因此变懒的 对吧
It won't make me lazy, will it?
亲爱的 你六个月就会走路
Honey, you walked at six months,
一岁就会说话 而你的第一句话是
spoke at a year, and your first words were
"抱歉我这么久才学会走路"
"Sorry it took me so long to walk."
好了 钢琴搬走了
Okay, so, the piano's gone.
顺带一提 刚才那声音
Oh, by the way, that sound you heard
是货车屁♥股♥与地面摩擦的声音
was the bottom of the truck scraping against the street,
-这... -好了
- so... - Okay, yeah.
我说不好 小卡 这样他们会信吗
Yeah, I don't know, Cam. Is this really gonna sell it?
会信的 我在我三十六年的人生中学到了
Yes, it is. I've learned in my 36 years that,
先自欺就能欺人
if you believe a lie, others will, too.
-好了 把客人们放出来吧 -好
- Okay, release the guests. - Okay.
都修好了
Okay, all fixed.
我就知道 抗焦虑药白吃了
Figures. Just as your Xanax is kicking in.
大伙 听我说
Hey, guys, so, listen.
天这么好我们却把你们关了那么久
We've kept you cooped up on this beautiful day.
不如我们把派对变成花♥园♥派对吧
Why don't we turn this party into a garden party?
你的钢琴怎么用床单盖住了
Why is your piano covered with a sheet?
因为官方是这么建议的
Oh, um, well, because they recommend it.
他们说这样的新钢琴哪怕受五分钟阳光直射
They say even five minutes of direct sunlight on a new piano
钢琴键盘也会变得像
like this, your keyboard turns into something like
英国人的烂牙一样
an English person's teeth, so...
-大家为什么不 -是啊
- Okay, well, so why doesn't everyone just... - ?Yeah.
大家拿上小零食跟已经开瓶了的酒
...grab some appetizers and any wine that's already opened...
-已经开瓶的酒 -然后我们就...
- Already opened wine. - ...and we'll --
大家安安
Hello, boys.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你没收到我的短♥信♥吗
Didn't you get my text?
没有啊 我们所有人手♥机♥都放碗里了
No, all of our phones are in a bowl.
-变♥态♥ -不是下流的...
- Ew. - It's not dirty...
不像你的裙子好吗
unlike that dress.
你好啊 山姆
Hi, Sam.
我的妈啊
Oh, my God.
好吧 你就这么想上人家杂♥志♥吗
Okay, you're that desperate to get into the magazine.
不是 我要让他露出伪君子的真面目
No. I am going to expose him for the fraud that he is.
他假惺惺地说他的宝贝名单纯看个人表现
He claims that his precious little list is merit-based.
而当我穿运动裤时 他没兴趣
When I was wearing sweatpants, he wasn't interested.
现在我盛装打扮了一下...
Now that I've gussied up a little...
他就会把你放上封面吗
He's gonna put you on the cover.
真的吗 你真这么觉得吗 别说了
Really? Do you think? Shut up.
小卡 我刚才被困在卫生间里时
Hey, Cam, there was an article in an old Details magazine
在旧杂♥志♥上读到一篇文章
I was reading in your bathroom
在说我们应该支持自己的朋友
about the need to support your friends.
我们都想听你弹奏
We do want to hear you play.
-别了吧 各位 -别了 别了吧 大家
- No, you know what? - Let's not. Let's not.
人家只是过了想弹的时候了
I just don't even feel like I'm in the mood anymore.
你撒谎的本事比你的身形还大
You're a bigger liar than your scale.
-来啦 -就一首
- Come on. - One song.
没到你弹完之前 大家都不许走
No one gets to leave this room until you do.
那好吧
Okay, well...
我想说 你看起来好美
I must say, you do look beautiful.
让我想起我第一次留的胡子
You remind me of my first beard.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是个出门是贵妇 房♥中是荡♥妇♥的奇女子
I'm a lady in the streets and a freak in the spreadsheets.
这也不算是个坏标题啊 如果你还有兴趣
It's not a bad caption, if you're still interested
把我加到你的杂♥志♥的话
in using me in your magazine.
听起来有点... 单薄
Sounds a little... thin.
是啊 顶级的琴都是这样
Oh, well, all the best ones do.
你可能听习惯了便宜 音场饱满的那种
You're probably used to a cheaper, fuller-sounding,
无覆盖钢琴了
uncovered piano.
? 又一个新郎 又一个新娘 ?
? Another bride, another groom ?
Makin' Whoopee - Dave Grusin
电影《一曲相思情未了》的歌♥
Oh, from "Fabulous Baker Boys."
? 又一场和煦的蜜月 ?
? Another sunny honeymoon ?
太性感的一部电影了
What a sexy movie.
当米歇尔·法伊弗首次
When Michelle Pfeiffer first...
电影中这位女演员穿着一袭红裙在钢琴上唱歌♥
跳入我们的心
...leapt into our hearts.
等等 钢琴上哪去了
Wait, where's the piano?
我... 我没事 谢谢关心
I'm -- I'm fine, by the way.
我们把钢琴弄走了
So, we did get rid of the piano.
因为我们供不起了
Um, we -- we can't afford it anymore.
我得到的那个好工作 又没了
That great job that I had? Uh, I lost it.
所以...
So...
我之前对我朋友的评价真是大错特错
I couldn't have been more wrong about our friends.
的确 他们有时候挺尖酸刻薄
I mean, yes, yes, they can be snarky at times,
但当我们真的需要他们支持鼓励时
but when I really needed their support,
他们也对我们献出全心全意
they were completely there for me.
或许你应该重新审视自己人生
You know, you should take a look at your life
看看是什么让你这么难以信任别人
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表