doing things that they want to do
即使你们不喜欢
even though you don't like 'em.
他是个孩子
Yeah, he's a kid.
他不会想睡觉听歌♥剧和在鸡蛋里加鱼子酱
He doesn't want opera at bedtime and caviar on his eggs.
他...他想要玩球和吃奇多
He -- He wants to play ball and eat Cheetos.
我确实看见他把生鱼片吐到了餐巾上
Well, I did see him spit some sashimi into a napkin,
但我当时希望他只是在担心自己的体重
but I hoped he was just worried about his weight.
这样吧 我们出去
You know what, let's get outside.
我们做点开心的事 让莱昂内尔知道
Let's go do something fun and show Lionel
在你们面前做个孩子也没关系
that it -- that it's okay to be a kid with you guys.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you say?
-拿吧 -没关系
- Get in there. - It's fine.
这是用什么奶酪厂的...
And from what fromagerie...
-你就是个德州小城市人 -你个混♥蛋♥
- You're from Lubbock, Texas. - You son of a bitch!
没想到没人跟我说过
Oh, I can't believe no one told me
足垒球是在草上玩的
kickball is performed on grass.
在公园里演出的莎士比亚我都看不下去了
I can barely stand Shakespeare in a park.
这对你们族群可不太好
This is not great for your people.
好了 莱昂内尔 来个全垒打吧
Okay, Lionel, bring me home.
你可以的
You got this.
好的 先生
Yes, I do, sir.
好
All right.
太棒了
Yeah!
-天啊 发生什么了 -打他
- Oh, my God, what is happening? - Hit him!
胡娇 打他
Pepper, hit him! Oh!
打小卡
Hit Cam!
我的...
Oh, my --!
我才不信你真觉得他是这意思
You can't possibly think that's what he meant.
给我
Oh! ?Give me that.
-给我 -好
- Give me that. - Okay.
我一开始也心里打鼓
I was skeptical at first
毕竟橙子过时很久了
because orange is so over right now,
但我很喜欢
but I love it.
你喜欢吗 胡娇
You like it, too, Pepper?
太好吃了
Mm, wonderful.
我上一次见到那么多人工色素[颜色]
I haven't seen this much artificial color
是《北非谍影》被修复成彩色版那会儿
since Ted Turner got his hands on "Casablanca."
该知名杰出电影最早是黑白电影
被修复成彩色版后 许多影迷十分嫌弃
你爷爷奶奶是在拖车里长大的
Your grandparents grew up in a trailer.
我恨你
I hate you.
好了 下一个到谁了
All right, who's up next?
-胡娇 -胡娇
- Pepper! ?- Pepper!
足垒球有多少幕
Oh. How many scenes does kickball have?
你可以的 胡娇儿
You can do it, Peppercito!
记住 就像跳舞一样
Remember, it's just like dancing.
跳舞
Dancing.
五 六 七 八 踢
And five, six, seven, eight, kick!
胡娇
Oh! ?Pepper!
我受伤了
Ohh! Oh, I'm hurt!
疼死我了
I'm really hurt!
如果你们两个有钱的话 我会告死你们
Oh, if you two had any money, I'd sue you.
我亲爱的 没关系
Mi amor, it's okay.
有关系
It's not okay.
我在荒野曝晒 像个帮厨一样大汗淋漓
I'm out in the wild, schvitzing like a line cook.
一波接一波地被羞辱
It's one humiliation after the next!
莱昂内尔 亲爱的 我想要成为你要的父亲
Lionel, sweetheart, I want to be the father you need,
但这不是我
but this is not me.
我讨厌运动和大自然 还有
I hate sports and nature and --
还有果汁牛奶冻
and sherbet --
老天 我真讨厌果汁牛奶冻
God, do I hate sherbet!
世上只有冰淇淋和雪芭 没有中间的了
There's ice cream and sorbet and nothing in between.
果汁牛奶冻由果汁和乳制品制成
雪芭由新鲜果汁和糖制成 不含乳制品
其实呢 我对足垒球没兴趣
Just so you know, I don't care about kickball
或冰棒 或任何那一类的东西
or Popsicles or any of that stuff.
我喜欢我们的生活方式
I like how we live.
真的吗
You do?
莱昂内尔 不用因为压力而说违心的话
Lionel, don't feel pressured to say that if you don't mean it.
是真的
I mean it.
我喜欢书房♥里的西洋双陆棋 法国产的芝士
Backgammon in the study, cheese from France,
而不是戴着太阳眼镜的豹子
not a cheetah in sunglasses.
莱昂内尔 我的心都要被你融化了
Lionel, you're melting my heart.
我也是 你这个完美的孩子
Mine, too, you perfect boy.
你们怎么会觉得我不喜欢我们的生活
What made you think I didn't like our life?
是这样的
Well, now, see... ?
他们强迫你
They were forcing you to,
-我们以为... -我们觉得...
- and it just seemed to us... - It seemed to us...
你跟莉莉说她和我们住在一起很幸运
You told Lily that she was lucky to live with us.
-记得吗 -我是想让她心里好受一点
- Remember? - I was trying to make her feel better.
我拥有如此多 而她...
I got so much, and she got...
她的头发是他们在家剪的
They give her haircuts at home.
我可是上过培训课的
Okay, I took a class.
他们连骑马课都不让她去上
They wouldn't even let her take horseback-riding lessons.
-因为很危险 -因为很危险
- Because it's dangerous. - Because it's dangerous.
还是因为你们懒得早上7点载我大老远去上课
Or is it because you have to drive me across town at 7:00 A.M.?
优秀的家长
I thought good parents
不是应该满足孩子的愿望吗
were supposed to do things their kids want to do?
好吧 但也不是不危险
Okay, well, it's not not dangerous,
而且她还太小 所以...
and she's also too young, so...
小卡 算了 罪证确凿
Cam, come on. The jig's up.
没错 莉莉 我们太自私了
Yes, Lily, we were -- we were being selfish, okay?
你可以去上课
You can have your lessons.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能不能跟她一起上骑马课
Can I take horseback-riding lessons with her, too?
你想要什么都行
Anything you want.
你们可以顺路来我们家接上他
You can swing by and pick him up on your way.
我回来了
Hey, there.
老公 你怎么样啊
Hi, honey. How are you?
挺好的
Good.
你看上去没那么可怕了
Well, you seem less scary. ?
这是不是代表我们会跟女儿和她男友
Does this mean we're gonna have a nice, pleasant dinner
共进一顿友好愉快的晚餐了
with our daughter and her boyfriend?
对我有点信心好吗
Hey, give me a little credit.
我忙了一整天
I worked so hard all day
就为了确保我把一切都准备好了
just to make sure I got everything ready.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
你一定是在逗我呢吧
You have got to be kidding me.
"极速画框公♥司♥"果然不负盛名
Well, it turns out Speedy Frame really lives up to its name.
我们来了
We're here!
克莱尔 我给你带了一瓶加州葡... 不
Claire, I got you a bottle of pi-- No!
太好了 你收到我们送的礼物
Oh, good, you got our gift.
你送给他们了吗
You gave it to them?
别慌 宝宝 她想要的正是这个
Don't freak out, babe. That's exactly what she wants.
妈妈 挂在那儿我真喜欢
Wow, Mom, I really love it there.
我也是
Me, too.
性♥爱♥画作挂到墙上说明艾丽克斯成功攻入她心
Sex painting on the wall means Alex was in her head.
而我攻进来就打算闹一阵子才走
And I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon.
我不知道怎么会摆出这种手势
I don't know where that came from.
再来点豆角吗
More green beans?
好啊 我就不客气了
Oh, yes. Don't mind if I do.
我得承认 我感觉有点怪怪的
I have to admit, I feel slightly uncomfortable.
时候不早了
Well, it's getting late.
才七点半
It's 7:30.
爸爸 工作怎么样了
So, Dad, how's work?
不 我们不会坐在这里装没事
No. We're not gonna sit here and pretend.
我们要谈谈那幅画
We're going to talk about this.
你♥爸♥爸说得对
Your father's right.
我看到那幅画时 就觉得...
When I saw that painting, I thought...
你太克制自己了
you're too restrained.
-你们得放纵一点 -我要谈的不是这个
- You two need to loosen up a little. - That's not what I meant.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
我感激你的建议 而且这问题很容易解决
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表