And there's a real lesson here.
你喜欢你现在的生活吗
Do you like how your life turned out?
喜欢
Yeah, sure.
家人超棒 工作稳定 公交椅广♥告♥
Great family, steady work, bus benches?
你不在家时我接到了那通电♥话♥
I got that call when you weren't home
但一直没告诉你
and never gave you the message.
什么 问号♥加感叹号♥
What -- question mark, exclamation point?!
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do something like that?!
为了救他 不让他被自己害惨
To save him from himself.
有时候人需要被轻推一把
People sometimes need a gentle nudge
才能做出正确的决定
to make the right choice.
大家很幸运 因为有我担任这个角色
And, luckily for everyone, I'm here to do it.
不只是推了菲尔
And not just for Phil.
我知道你在想曼尼为什么没来
I know you're wondering why Manny isn't here.
-我敢打赌... -谁准备好看魔术表演啦
- I b-- - ?Who's ready for some magic?
菲尔 歌♥洛莉亚 该你们上场了
Phil, Gloria, you're up.
-老公 你还好吧 -不好
- Honey, you okay? - ?Nope!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
科学家会告诉你们
the scientists would have you believe
时间旅行纯属鬼扯
that time travel is poppycock.
在最棒的歌♥洛莉亚与杰的大日子上
But today, on the anniversary of the wonderful Gloria and Jay,
我将驳倒那些质疑的声音
I shall confound the skeptics
将这位美丽的女子
and transport this beautiful woman
送回她举♥行♥婚礼那一天
back in time to the day of her wedding.
歌♥洛莉亚 请入箱
Gloria, get in the box!
麻烦来点鼓声
Drumroll, please.
好赞 鼓手
Whoo! Yes, drums!
超棒
Yes!
看 她消失在虫洞里了
Anyway, watch as she disappears into the wormhole.
这就是我的魔术 我表演完了
That's my trick. I'm done.
你表演完了是什么意思 把她带回来啊
What do you mean, you're done? Bring her back.
我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready!
你让我的梦想消失了
You made my dream disappear.
现在你的也消失了
Now yours is gone.
有人吗 我想出来
Hola! I want to come out!
菲尔 菲尔 你在"迪迪"我的派对
Phil. Phil, you are Dede-ing my party.
你♥爸♥爸"迪迪"了我的人生
Your father Dede'd my life.
15年前那通叫我去表演的电♥话♥是他接的
He's the one who got the phone call 15 years ago
但却从没转告过我
about the magic job and never told me.
-菲尔 -你家人一直把我当小孩对待
- Oh, Phil. - Your family has always treated me like a child
好像我无法自己做决定
who can't make his own decisions.
连我出席婚礼该穿什么
I couldn't even make an outfit choice for the wedding
你妈妈都要指手画脚
without your mother commenting on it.
所以我当年才偷给了她三杯酒
That's why I slipped her those three drinks at the reception.
这里面好热呀
It's very warm back here!
你必须把歌♥洛莉亚从箱子里放出来
You need to let Gloria out of that box.
还有
And...
那件事与我爸无关
my dad had nothing to do with that.
是我让他别转告你留言的事
I'm the one who told him not to give you the message.
是我没听见"请看"吗
?Did I miss the "Ta-da"?
菲尔 对不起
Phil, I'm so sorry.
但当时你的工作刚有起色
But your business was just taking off,
而孩子们都还小
and the kids were really little.
不 别说了 我不想听到
No, no. I-I -- I don't want to hear it.
原来我老婆才是我不能有魔术事业的凶手
My own wife is the reason I don't have a career in magic --
这我生来就为此的事业
a thing I was born to do?!
快看我
Look at me!
我十年来一点都没变
I haven't changed in 10 years!
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
你来了 太好了
You came! Thank God!
不是为了你
Not because of you.
想到我妈妈需要我 我也没办法
I couldn't enjoy my time with Denise
好好享受跟丹尼丝共处的时光
knowing my mother needed me.
我有稍微享受到一点啦
I mean, I enjoyed it a little.
她是个想用热情取代暴食的舞蹈专业妹子
She's a dance major trying to replace food with affection.
我真的无所谓
I really don't care.
歌♥洛莉亚
Gloria!
我有个惊喜给你
I have a surprise for you!
我来了
I'm here!
好吧
Okay.
本来还以为会有大一点的反应呢
I was kind of expecting a bigger reaction.
我也以为曼尼来了就能让你负担一轻呢
Yeah, I thought for sure Manny being here would tip the scales.
我才不用谁让我一轻
No! I don't need anyone to do that for me!
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
你们俩又在玩什么变♥态♥把戏了
What kind of sick game are you two playing?
你们到底懂没懂我来这里是放弃了什么啊
Do you have any idea what I gave up to be here?
歌♥洛莉亚 你到底怎么了
What's going on with you, Gloria?
人家现在穿不下这婚纱了
This dress doesn't fit me anymore!
就因为这个吗
That's it?!
我大老远去曼尼宿舍只是白费功夫吗
I drove all the way to Manny's dorm for nothing?
对对对 你今天牺牲最大了
Oh, because you've made the sacrifice today.
你不懂啦
You don't understand.
我总跟别人说我很努力
I tell people that I work hard
来保持体态与保持年轻
to stay fit and to stay young,
但事实上我几乎没下过什么功夫
but the reality is that I barely do anything.
但现在人家的身体越来越...
But now my body is getting...
胖了吗
Bigger?
你好大的胆子
How dare you!
不过是啦
But yes.
但我一直拥有某种外形体态
But I've always looked a certain way.
现在我走形 那我还是什么
And now that I don't, then what am I?
就只是一个有辣酱生意的自学美发师
Just a self-trained hairdresser with a hot-sauce business.
那生意还在啊
You still have that?
歌♥洛莉亚 你绝不只是你的外表那么简单
Gloria, you're so much more than how you look.
这种话是说来给
That's what you say to people
人老珠黄的女人听的
that are not that pretty anymore.
你是不是傻啦
Are you insane?
你就算是我这个年纪而且再重14公斤
You could be my age and 30 pounds heavier,
对我来说也还是不可高攀的尤物
and you would still be unbelievably out of my league.
听我说 你重了一点 那又怎么样啊
Listen, you gain a couple -- who cares?
过去十年是我人生最美好的一段日子
These have been the best 10 years of my life.
而每一斤肉 每一条皱纹
I'm in it for every pound, every wrinkle,
每一根白发都有我的影子
every gray hair.
要不要这样
Come on!
走 上车
Let's go. Get in the car.
-我们要去哪里 -这就不用你担心了
- Where are we going? - Don't worry about it.
也是 我何须现在开始自己做决定呢
Oh. Why should I start making my own decisions now?
没告诉你那份工作 我很抱歉
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the job.
但你就是那种"有梦就追"的人
You're just such a "go for it" kind of guy --
我也很爱你这点
and I love that about you --
但当时 我们有三个嗷嗷待哺的孩子
but in that case, we had three little kids,
有房♥贷要付 我心里慌嘛
a mortgage, and I was nervous.
但好歹你做决定时可以带上我吧
You could have at least included me in the decision.
你说得对 你说得没错
You're right! You're right.
我也知道一句"我很抱歉"并没有用
And I know "I'm sorry" doesn't begin to cover it.
为什么停下了
Why are we stopping?
我们的孩子都长大了
Well, our kids are grown,
我经营一家公♥司♥ 你白天工作也很棒
I run a company, you've got a great day job.
我觉得或许是时候让你重拾往日爱好了
I thought maybe it was time you picked up an old hobby.
那是...
Are those -- Uh...
你的新魔术用品店钥匙
Keys to your new magic shop.
我的老天啊
Oh, my God!
去吧
Go on!
-不是吧 -没错
- What?! - ?I know!
右导先生十分乐意地以接近白送价格转让
And Mister Ekshun was willing to let it go for next to nothing.
现在我仔细想想
Which, now that I think of it,
这好像不是个好兆头
is probably not a great sign.
这也太赞了
This is awesome!
"右导先生[视线诱导]" 我现在才懂哏啊
And "Mister Ekshun" -- I just got that!
其实挺好笑的 你用来补偿
It's kind of funny that you're making up
私自替我做决定的方法
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表