这会改变我们的生活 但我们得别再说
It would be life-changing, but we have to stop talking about
这会有多棒了
how great it would be.
-这让我们迷失了 -对
- That's what's throwing us off. - ?Right.
现在我们就是
For now, it's -- We're just -- Hey. ?Hey.
-两个人 -在跳舞
- Here's two guys... ?- Dancing.
-我们在跳舞 -我们在跳舞
- We're dancing. Yeah. - We're dancing.
-我们从头开始 好 -嗯
- Let's take it from the top. All right. - Yep.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight, and...
怪我
And that's my bad.
你去哪儿了 我转身就发现你不见了
Where have you been? I turned around and you were gone.
我上了奥普拉的床
I was in Oprah's bed!
-猜猜她的睡眠指数 -我没必要
- Guess her sleep number. - I don't have to.
-我碰了她 我碰了奥普拉 -什么
- I touched her. I touched Oprah! ?- What?!
严格来说
Well, technically,
我用手指掠过了她的礼服边缘
I brushed the edge of her gown with my finger.
但是看着 我的伤口神奇般地愈合了
But look -- my cut's magically healed.
我听说有小象
And I heard they have baby elephants
载大家去南草坪
carrying everyone to the south lawn
去看真人扮演棋子的国际象棋赛 走吧
to see a living chess match. Let's go! ?
等等 不 歌♥洛莉亚 别
Wait, no, Gloria. Gloria, Come on.
我们说好只玩一小时
We said we'd only stay for an hour.
我们得回到平凡的生活中去了
We have to get back to our normal lives.
-怎么做得到 -我懂
- But how?! - I know.
别分开他们
Leave them.
听我的话 如果你有第二次机会找到真爱
Take it from me -- if you get a second chance at love,
要把握住
you grab it.
经历了失去它最好的朋友诺曼的打击
After the trauma of losing her best friend, Norman,
笼罩着斯黛拉的抑郁
Stella's veil of depression
都因为新恋情带来的希望消散了
was lifted by the promise of new romance.
她意识到她可以再次去爱
She realized she could love again.
你不能分开他们 克莱尔
You can't separate them, Claire.
我要把那只拖鞋带回家
I'm taking that slipper home with me.
冒着菲尔下次去你家时会看到的风险
And risk Phil seeing it the next time we're at your house?
别想了
Forget it.
斯黛拉也该玩够了 到此为止
Stella's had her fun. This is over.
你为什么就是不肯接受他们
Why is this so hard for you to accept?
是因为他们是一只狗和一只拖鞋吗
Is it because it's a dog and a slipper?
怪我
My bad.
-又是我 -不不不
- Again. ?- No, no. No, no.
怪我 我太独了
That's on me. I'm-I'm-I'm-I'm still in my head.
我们面对现实吧小卡 这不是因为紧张
Let's face it, Cam. This isn't about nerves.
这是因为我失去了曾有过的火花
It's about me losing whatever spark I once had.
就像有人把我身上的范儿
It's like someone sucked the funk
-都抽走了 -不 问题在我
- right out of me! - No, I'm the problem.
我就像丢掉了开启嘻哈范的钥匙一样
It's like I've lost the key to the lock on my pop.
你别带我自己去吧
Just...go on without me.
是我拖累了你 不能这样下去了
I'm holding you back! I mean, nuff is nuff.
或许鲍勃·贝司唱错了
Maybe Rob Base was wrong.
知名男子嘻哈二人组 有过杰出作品"需要两个人"
一个人才能办好事
It takes one to make a thing go right.
-我们会不会... -说吧
- Is it possible... ?- Just say it.
我们只不过是周一的舞者
...that we're just Monday dancers?
现在呢
Is it better?
不行 我还是能闻到一点大象味
No, I'm still getting a hint of elephant.
-下车 -我只是实话实说
- Get out. ?- W- I'm just being honest.
不 到家门前最后这十五米
No, we have to push the car
我们得推着车过去
the last 50 feet to the house...
这样就不会被人听到我们回来了
...so that they don't hear us coming.
我觉得我沾染了些许奥普拉的力气
I feel like some of Oprah's strength must've rubbed off on me.
我打赌我能把这台车抬起来
I bet I could carry this car up.
你确定车现在是空挡吗
Are you sure this is in neutral?
这是什么
What is this?!
你这个糖果盘是从奥普拉家偷的吗
Did you steal this candy dish from Oprah's house?
上面还刻了她的姓名缩写
It has her initials engraved.
我没忍♥住 我想要个纪念品
I couldn't help it. I wanted a souvenir.
但你说我们不能带回任何证据
But you said that we couldn't bring any evidence in here,
你甚至不准我拿派对上的纸巾
and you didn't even let me take the party napkin
上面印着她拥抱各种肤色孩子的卡♥通♥
that had a cartoon of her hugging children of many colors!
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
不如咱俩共同拥有这糖果盘的监护权如何
What if-what if we share custody of the candy dish?
那好吧
Okay, fine.
但所有节假日它都归我
But I get it for the holidays.
来了
Coming.
抱歉 我把钥匙忘在厅里了
Oh, hey, sorry. I forgot my keys in the drawing room.
我放哪去了
Okay, where did I put them?
应该就在这吧
They were right here, right?
就在我想的地方
And right where I thought I left them.
等一下 怎么回事
Wait a minute. What is that?
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天 小皇冠裂缝了
Oh, my God! The tiara! It's cracked!
是谁干的
Who did this?!
我会查个究竟的
I'll get to the bottom of this.
我才不在乎那些低能的俗人怎么说
I don't care what some feeble-minded vulgarian says.
曼尼·迪尔加多知道怎么扮好侦探
Manny Delgado knows how to play the role of an inspector.
-我发短♥信♥叫大家下来 -谢谢你
- I'll text everyone to come downstairs. ?- Thank you.
糟了
No!
糟了
Oh, no.
尼玛
Oh, hell no.
好吧 等等 爸 我们得想个借口
Okay. Wait, wait, Dad. We need an excuse!
人们会奇怪我们怎么没睡的
People are gonna wonder why we weren't in bed.
告诉他们...
Um, tell them that, uh, uh...
我们在阳台是因为我看到了一头驼鹿
Oh! We were on the balcony because we saw a moose.
太蠢了
That's dumb.
告诉他们我在厨房♥给你热牛奶
We'll tell them I'm heating up some milk for you in the kitchen
因为你胃疼
because your stomach hurts.
为什么 因为我看到驼鹿吓到了吗
Why? Because I was upset that I saw a moose?
快穿上
Put this on.
-我扔早了 -我接晚了
- I was early. - I was late.
快 快
Hurry, hurry!
你身上还是有很重的大象味
I'm still getting strong notes of elephant off of you.
-你搞不好得把头发都剪了 -不要
- You may have to cut off all your hair. - No!
我知道大家都很好奇我为什么叫你们来
I'm sure you're wondering why I've gathered you all here.
小皇冠裂了 你在短♥信♥里说了
Uh, the tiara's cracked. You told us in your text.
但我没告诉你们 我发誓
What I didn't tell you is that I've vowed
要找出是谁干的
to find out who's responsible.
不 其实你说了 短♥信♥很长...
Well, no, actually, you did. It was a fairly long --
所有人都有嫌疑
Everyone's a suspect.
别看我 我根本没靠近过小皇冠
Don't look at me. I wasn't anywhere near it.
"真意外" 菲尔装无辜
What a surprise -- Phil feigning innocence.
人人都最喜欢你这个憨厚老爸是吧
You're just everyone's favorite Dad, right?
收到我短♥信♥时你在哪
Where were you when you got my text?
小卡他 胃疼
Cam's, uh, stomach was upset,
我在帮他热牛奶
and I was warming up some milk for him.
-克莱尔看到一头驼鹿 -是的
- Claire saw a moose. - ?I did.
所以收到短♥信♥时我们在阳台上
And that's why we were on the balcony when you texted us.
歌♥洛莉亚和我在活动室
Well, Gloria and I were in the den.
我出去散步时偶遇她
I ran into her on my way out to my walk,
然后我们决定一起赏月
and then we decided to watch the moon together.
赏月是吗
The moon, huh?
不太可能吧 因为今晚没有月亮
Seems unlikely given tonight is moonless!
没关系
No matter.
那你们有没有人经过这间房♥间
So, did any of you go through this room at any point?
在我听来所有人都在室内
Sounds to me like everybody was inside
做他们在做的事
doing whatever they were supposed to be doing.
那就怪了 因为我发现这扇门没关严
That's odd because I found this door slightly open,
那意味着你们有人出去了
which means one of you was outside.
等我查出是谁从这扇门出去了
When I find out who went out that door,
我很肯定他就是犯人
quite sure I'll have my culprit.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
似乎是两个姜饼小人的下半身
It appears to be two bottom halves
被融合在一起了
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表