谢谢你的夸奖
Aww! ?Thank you.
但你觉得我们俩的情商是完全一样吗
But would you say it's an absolutely equal emotional...
如果要选谁比较高...
If you had to pick a winner --
好了 闭嘴
Okay, stop it.
太好玩了
That was so fun.
我的心砰砰跳
My heart is racing.
那又如何 我的智能手表打给我的心脏医生了
You? My watch dialed my cardiologist.
我从没逃过警♥察♥
I've never run from the cops before.
我也没有啊
Me either.
灯
Lights!
我都等不及要跟大家说你们多酷了
I can't wait to tell everyone how cool you guys are!
我们不酷 乔
We're not cool, Joe.
正常人不应该
That's not what people do
在警♥察♥叫他们靠边停时这么做
when a policeman pulls them over.
其实我们俩一点酷的地方都没有
In fact, there's nothing cool about us.
我们也不需要这么泼冷...
Well, I don't think we should be lumped into --
灯
Lights!
乔 世上还有很多比酷更重要的事
Joe, there are more important things than being cool.
比如什么
Uh, like what?
乔 重点是我们太爱你
Look, the point is, Joe, we love you too much
把你宠到你觉得做这样的蠢事是可以的
to let you think dumb moves like this are okay.
那我们现在该做什么
So, what do we do now?
我们要做正确的事
We're gonna do the right thing.
警官
Officer!
肉桂面包店在哪里啊
Where's Cinnabon?
不用想也知道 他们检举我用太多松焦油
Sure enough, they call me out for using too much pine tar.
我冲出去跟裁判大吵
I run out there and just go berserk on these umpires.
但大家记得...
But everybody remembers -- ?Ugh!
小心 这里是垒包
Watch out. That's a base. ?Yeah.
-这里是三垒 -三垒
- That's third base. - Third base.
我当年也是三垒手 还记得吗
That's where I used to play. You remember that?
当然 我们要来...
Yeah. Should we do --
所以你当年会站在这里
So, when you would stand here,
会保持一个运动员的...
you would just kind of basically be in an athletic --
-我当年打大学橄榄球 -你会站到这里
- I played college football... - ?You would get here.
会这么站在这里 然后念叨着
You would get right here like this and say,
"千万别打到我这边来"
"Please don't hit it to me".
我也是这个感觉
That's how I feel!
敢打来你就死定了
I'm gonna get you back!
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表