在我老家 这种湖专门用来抛毒弃尸
Where I come from, this is where we dump drugs and dead bodies.
你猜怎么着
You know what?
让我带你来一趟小舟观光
I am gonna give you a little boat tour
向你展示这片湖所有的美好之处
and show you this lake in all of its glory,
但你得抱着开放的心态
but you need to keep an open mind.
好吧
Okay, fine.
让我们环游这片液体墓地吧
Let's ride around the liquid graveyard.
妈妈 乘小船让我肚肚疼
Mama, riding on small boats makes my tummy hurt.
我能和莉莉留在这吗
Can I stay with Lily?
好的 小乖乖
Si, papi.
那是斯科蒂 一个在这湖边长大的孩子
It was Scotty -- this local lake kid
我13岁度假时与他结识
I met on vacation when I was 13.
我当时疯狂迷上他了 所以在假期最后一天
I had a huge crush on him, so on the last day,
我决定冒险一搏 吻了他
I decided to take a chance and I kissed him.
那是我第一次亲吻男生
It was my first time ever kissing a boy,
所以当他向后躲开
so when he pulled away
并告诉我他"不感兴趣"时
and said that he wasn't "into this,"
我特别羞愧
I was humiliated.
显然我误读了一些信♥号♥♥ 他是直男
I mean, I'd obviously misread signals. He was straight.
那之后的五年我都没对任何男生发过攻势
It was five years before I ever made a move on a guy again.
即便五年后 我也不敢
And even then, I wouldn't dare
除非对方"弯"到有如花蝴蝶一般
unless he was basically floating across the room.
这就是为什么我现在的老公是...
Which is why I ended up with --
你懂的
Well, you know.
找到你要的东西了吗 兄弟
Finding everything okay, buddy?
是的
Yeah.
第一次来 有点...
Just, uh, first time here, so, uh...
你看起来挺面熟的 我认识你吗
You look familiar. Do I know you?
不 不不不
No! Nah, nah, nah.
我只是来买♥♥点湖边必备品
Just picking up a few, uh, lake essentials.
好了
Okay.
你要抢我钱吗
Are you robbing me?
天啊 不
God, no. No, um...
这样吧 都拿去吧
You know what? Good.
我读了一些脸书上写给休·邓肯的悼词
I started reading the tributes to Hugh Duncan on Facebook.
写悼词的人特别多
There were a ton of them.
人们不停地说他生前是个多好的人
People going on and on about what a great guy he was.
"休爷爷有次给了我一个老式听诊器
"Grandpa Hugh once gave me a vintage stethoscope,
那激励我成为了一名儿科肿瘤学家"
which inspired me to become a pediatric oncologist."
这让我很好奇我死后别人会怎么说我
Made me wonder what people will say about me when I'm gone.
亲爱的 我想把我的天文望远镜给你
Honey, I want you to have my telescope.
希望它能激励你爱上科学
May it inspire you to love science.
我已经爱科学了
I already love science.
我觉得这是你重大的人生转折点
This feels like a real turning point.
你有天会想把这段佳话告诉别人
You know, it's a story you'll want to tell people.
"他总教导我要有摘星之志"
"He always told me to reach for the stars."
谢谢您啊
Thanks?
艾丽克斯 你在哪
Alex! Where are you?
是本 告诉他你今天都没见过我
Ohh! It's Ben. ?Tell him you haven't seen me.
我不想和他说话
I don't want to talk to him.
艾丽克斯
Alex?
我们不过出去几个小时
We'll only be gone for a couple hours.
乔和莉莉不会有事的
Joe and Lily will be fine.
等等 你瞧
Oh, wait. Look.
是那个人很好的湖上管家
There's that nice lake butler
他之前帮我拿过行李
that helped me earlier with my bags.
先生 先生
Senor. Senor.
你能帮我们看几个小时孩子吗
Could you take care of our kids for a couple of hours?
无论你在湖上能挣多少我都付你双倍
I will pay you double what you make working for the lake.
不是吧
Seriously?
我们认识的
You know me.
我们一起乘车去的机场
We rode to the airport together.
你能不能帮我们看孩子吧
Can you watch our kids or not?
其实我现在有点...
Actually, I'm kind of, uh --
艾丽克斯
Alex?
他们对什么食物过敏吗
Any food allergies I should know about?
这挺有趣的 就咱俩
This is fun -- just the two of us.
是啊 这些手杖真是登山神器啊
Yeah. And the walking sticks are a real game changer.
等一下 我们到观景点了
Hold the phone. We've hit a vista.
看来你不是这里唯一的小山雀
Looks like you're not the only mountain chickadee around here.
你发现了一只吗
You spotted one?
等轮到你时 注意它颈部的黑色羽毛
When it's your turn, note her black bib.
好的
Okay.
-我的天啊 -它是不是好优雅
- Oh, my God. - ?Isn't she majestic?
菲尔 我们就是他们
Phil, we're them.
我们和老年人宣传册的封面一样一样
We're the cover of ?the old people's pamphlet.
这是要"闹哪样"
Well, that's a fine "How do ya do."
连册子上这人都不会说这么过时的话
Oh, even this guy wouldn't say that!
你说得对
You're right!
我们这是怎么了
What is wrong with us?
你看
Look!
那才是我们该做的
That's what we should be doing!
我们只要想办法保持年轻和冒险精神就好
We just need to find ways to stay young and adventurous.
我支持你 亲爱的
I'm with you, honey.
-我们走 -太好了
- Let's go! - ?Yes! Yes!
我不再需要你们了
I don't need you anymore!
天啊 这东西习惯后还挺难戒的
Boy, you really get used to those things.
我也不想对本这么狠心
It's not that I want to be mean to Ben.
只是他有时真的很烦人
He can just be so annoying sometimes.
我知道人无完人
And I know nobody's perfect,
但难道那意味着我必须无视他所有缺点吗
but does that mean I have to ignore all of his flaws?
还是说我才是问题所在
Or is the issue me?
是不是我总在找寻根本不存在的人
A-Am I just looking for something that doesn't exist?
我真的能做到无条件去爱一个人吗
Am I even capable of loving someone unconditionally?
我们明白 你有男朋友
We get it. You have a boyfriend.
那是那个男生的摩托艇
Hey, there's that guy's jet ski.
那个女生的摩托艇
That girl's jet ski.
不管是男是女 对我有兴趣 老娘就要了
Whatever it was, it was into me, and I'm kissing it.
帮我保管好别沾水 美人儿
Keep this dry for me, Pretty.
我们走遍了整座岛
We walked around that whole island.
一个俊男靓女都没有
No hot boys, girls -- nothing.
只有一大堆鸟
Just a bunch of birds.
甚至都不是好看的鸟
And not even hot birds.
我们的船呢
Hey, where's our boat?
不见了
It's gone.
他们的水上摩托也不见了
And so are their jet skis.
他们把我们骗来好偷我们东西
They lured us out here and stole our stuff.
白♥痴♥ 你还以为那女生是真的喜欢你
You idiot. You thought that girl really liked you.
"休是世上最好的岳父
"Hugh was the world's greatest father-in-law.
他总是在一旁支持我 随时为我伸出援手
He was always there for me, ready to lend a helping hand."
你在干什么 菲尔
What are you doing, Phil?
我在等克莱尔
Oh, I'm just waiting out here
等她换好衣服我们就去悬崖跳水
while Claire changes for our cliff dive.
感觉你需要人帮忙涂这恼人的防晒霜
Looks like you could use some help with that pesky sunscreen.
-这么好 -对啊
- Really? ?- Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks! ?
来
There you go.
好痒
It tickles!
-菲尔 -我懂 我懂
- Listen, Phil -- ?I know, I know.
-把这件事忘掉 -是必需得记得
- This never happened. - Oh, it happened.
永远不要忘记你岳父这双强健的大手
Never forget how these strong father-in-law hands
给你带来的愉悦
gave you pleasure.
"我的爸爸休曾传予我箴言
"My dad, Hugh, once gave me the best advice --
要怀抱勇气去选择自己的路
have the courage to choose your own path,
而不是别人希望你走的路
not the path others expect of you.
这些话改变了我的一生"
Those words changed my life forever."
发生什么事了 儿子
What's going on, son?
我知道肯定发生了什么事 我真心在乎你
I know there's a story there, and I really care.
没事
It's nothing.
放下心防
Walls down, please.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表