我知道我们对案情还没有全面了解
Now, I know we don't have all the facts yet,
但我觉得我可能下不了决心
but I think it might be hard for me
让劫匪[钢人队]进监狱
to lock up a..."Steeler."
希望我没用力过猛
I try to keep it light.
你介意我坐下吗
You might if I join you?
不不不 这是自♥由♥的国家 坐
No, no, no, free country. Sit down.
他同意了
He said "Yes"!
七十年代的橄榄球赛要精彩多了
The '70s, it was a better game.
你们无所不能 进攻 防守
You guys did everything -- offense, defense.
你有次是不是还在赛前给场地除草来着
Didn't I see you mow the field one night before the game?
你知道我的钱就是靠除草赚来的吗
You know, that's how I made my money?
我真不敢相信
I can't actually believe
我在和特里·布拉德肖一起吃午餐
that I'm having lunch with Terry Bradshaw.
从橄榄球球星
I mean, from football fame
到乡村音乐明星到著名演员
to country music stardom to big-screen idol.
《横冲直撞斗飞车》续集
"Smokey and the Bandit II."
演自己 真的是项挑战
Now that was a challenge. To play yourself,
特别不好演
that can be kind of tricky.
我认为整部戏焦点都到你身上了
I thought you stole the movies?
别夸我了 你人太好了
Ah, stop that. You're too kind.
我也不是做什么成什么的
You know, not everything I touch turns to gold.
我这辈子也有过不少失误
I mean, I've had my share of missteps along the way.
是啊 例如《赖家王老五》 对吧
Well, right, like "Failure to Launch," right?
-什么 -你是该不好意思
- Sorry? ?- You should be.
那电影太差劲了
I mean, that thing was a real stinker.
我偏偏很为那部电影自豪
I happen to be proud of that movie.
那是我演得最好的电影之一
I mean, that's some of the best work I've ever done.
你演得当然很好 没错
No, you were good, yeah.
但演得好不好都没关系 反正没人看
But, I mean, don't worry about it. Nobody saw it.
那好
Yeah, well.
我想我们该回庭上了
Guess it's about time we get on back in, huh?
明天这时候再见
Same time tomorrow.
我日程表上全是空挡
Hey, I'm wide open.
像玩橄榄球时有空挡一样
Like in football.
没人能对我儿子那么说话
Nobody speaks to my son like that.
不 妈 妈 妈
No, no, Mom, Mom, Mom.
求你别过去大闹一场让我更丢人
Please don't get up and make a scene and embarrass me more.
我求你了
I'm begging you.
好 但你没必要堵住我吧
Okay, but you don't have to block me in.
我又不是疯婆子
I am not crazy.
你们都以为我是个冲动的拉丁女人
I am not the hot-headed Latina
但我不是那样的
that you all make me out to be.
你给儿童足球裁判寄过一颗牛心
You sent a cow heart to a children's soccer referee.
曼尼 不然我还能怎么警告他
Manny, what else was I supposed to do?
刚刚那一幕也是好事
Look, what happened was a good thing.
他在教我想做个艺术家
He was teaching me the focus required
就要有这种专注力
to live the life of an artist,
那是宝贵的一课 我会珍惜一辈子的
and that is a very valuable lesson that I'll cherish forever.
好吧小乖乖 如果你开心我就开心
Okay, Papi, if you're happy, then I'm happy.
不如你挑份甜点吧
Why don't you pick your dessert?
我不介意来块杏仁饼干
I wouldn't say no to an almond cookie
一杯浓缩咖啡
and an espresso and...
你已经不在了 是不是
And you're gone, aren't you?
-亲爱的 再给我来份 -闭嘴
- Honey, I'll take another -- - Shut up.
那是我儿子
That's my son over there.
他对你赤诚相待
He opened his beautiful soul to you,
赞美你 向你寻求建议
to praise you, to get some advice from you,
你却对他这么刻薄
and you were mean to him?
拜托 我们都知道你这态度
Come on, we both know that your attitude
只是一种防卫机制
is just a defense mechanism
保护你那小得可怜的自我
to protect the tiny, little ego
不愿承认事实
from the truth --
事实就是你根本不配任何赞美
that you don't deserve any praise,
你是个骗子
that you're a fraud,
一个无足轻重的大胖子而已
that you're just a big, fat nobody.
所有男人都有一样的软肋
All men break the same.
这是什么鬼 这是什么意思
What's happening? What is all this?
-去下一个货架通道 -行
- Go up the next aisle. - ?Okay.
天啊
Oh, God,
我爱死我们新挑的地砖颜色了
I'm loving these new pavers we picked.
其实我又有点犹豫了
You know what, I'm starting to have second thoughts.
拜托
Oh, no, this isn't gonna be
我们不是又要开始吵了吧
another conflict between us, is it?
我的天 我可不想再和你吵了
Oh, gosh, I don't want another conflict.
你不会真的想买♥♥
Okay, you're -- you're not actually putting
这块再生木件吧
a reclaimed wood piece in our cart, are you?
说得好 说得好
That's great, that's great.
不 "再生木材美学"
No, the whole "reclaimed wood aesthetic"
是对谷仓文化的侮辱性剽窃
is an insulting appropriation of barn culture.
我是认真的
No, I'm being serious.
就像麦当娜穿工装裤的效果
It's like when Madonna wore overalls!
-太棒 -米奇尔 快拿走我不想要
- You're good. - Mitchell, take it out. I don't want it.
我觉得挺好看的
I think it's pretty.
我觉得这挺冒犯人的
I think it's pretty offensive.
控制一下你的情绪
Okay, rein it in.
看啊 修道院院长
Oh, there she is, Mother Superior.
够了 脸皮薄星人
Okay, Rumple-thinskin.
我不管了 我才不要吵
Okay, you know what? I don't need this.
我现在就去车里等着
I'm just gonna go wait in the car.
很好 逃走吧
Perfect, yeah, run away.
只是告诉你一下 我喜欢谷仓木
And just FYI, the reason I like barn wood
是因为它让我想到你
is 'cause it reminds me of you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? ?- Yeah.
我知道你有时候会很想家
I mean I-I know that you get homesick sometimes,
我就想给家里增添一点
and I-I want to bring
一点乡村的气息
a little, you know, country into our house.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意要惹你生气的
Didn't mean to offend you.
我没生气
Oh, you didn't offend me.
我只是像你说的太玻璃心了
I'm just being oversensitive like you said.
我也是又开始骄傲自大了
I'm just being my normal snooty self.
真不知道你是怎么一直忍♥让我的
I don't -- I don't know how you put up with me.
是我不知道你怎么能一直忍♥我
I don't know how you put up with me.
我知道
I do.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-什么事 -怎么了 你好啊
- Oh. ?Yes? - Oh, yes? Hi.
我就是想借过一下
I just need to get by.
-行 -没问题
- Okay. ?- Okay.
他没有说那句话
He didn't say it.
他没说
He didn't say it.
最后就是 这里尽览全城美景
And last, but not least, the city at your feet.
我还是挺吃惊的
Yeah. I'm still kind of flabbergasted
这里竟然没有泡沫机
that there's no bubble machine.
没关系 我可以自己装一个
It's okay. I can install my own.
-你在鄙视我吗 -没有
- Oh, you're judging me? - No, no.
可能你是对的
Maybe you're right.
我可能的确越来越不食人间烟火了
Maybe I am losing touch with who I am.
人生只需要一把三弦吉他和一张床垫
All I really need is three chords and a mattress.
还有我的主厨就行了
And my chef.
菲尔 你怎么了
Uh, hey, Phil, what's happening here?
-拜托别加重 -菲尔
- Oh, not too much. - ?Phil?
我的天 你脸都憋黄了
Oh, my God, you've gone all yellow.
和你的歌♥名一样
That's like your song.
酷玩乐队经典代表作之一《Yellow》
真巧... 我也想写歌♥...
Funny thing -- I also like to write mu--
菲尔
Phil?
我怎么了
What happened?
邓菲先生 你得了急性睾丸炎
Mr. Dunphy, you have acute orchitis.
睾丸大面♥积♥发炎
It's a massively inflamed testicle.
我在给你打抗生素点滴
I'm giving you an I.V. bag of antibiotics
也给你开了止痛药 因为...
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表