more vulnerable than they thought. ?I...
我在伊比沙岛的那间旅馆是我的最爱
My hotel in Ibiza was my favorite.
当年我们一起玩的人有泰利·萨瓦拉斯
I used to hang out with Telly Savalas,
莱尔·瓦戈纳[都是老牌明星]
Lyle Waggoner,
但眼前的风景
but the scenery here
更让我爱不释手
makes me like this one mucho more.
你不需要靠
You don't have to impress me
有钱或是扯名人来引起我兴趣 是名人吧
with money or name-dropping, I think.
我喜欢你
I like you.
不要告诉我的鸨母
Don't tell this to my madam,
但我不能收你任何钱
but I cannot accept any money from you.
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我能跟你借一步说话吗
Can I talk with you for a moment?
怎么啦
Yes?
我得请您离开
I'm gonna have to ask you to leave now.
我们旅馆的老板
The hotel owner is very strict
对您这行的女性十分严格
about women who do what you do.
你要带我去个房♥间
Ooh, you're gonna take me to a room
然后你们旅馆老板要给我来一场
where the hotel owner is going to give me
十分凶悍又性感的"教训"吗
a very tough, sexy talking to?
不是 您得离开 不然我们要叫警♥察♥了
No, you're gonna leave, or we're gonna call the police.
-行啊 你叫警♥察♥吧 -歌♥洛莉亚
- Yes, call the police. - Gloria --
我是个很不乖的"坏女孩"
I've been a very, very bad girl.
这不是角色扮演的一部分
This is not a part of it.
先生 她不是妓♥女♥
Sir, she is not a prostitute.
她是我老婆
This is my wife.
你们这些人都这么说
That's what they all say.
这边请
Please.
是啦 要我我估计也这么说
Yep, that's probably what I would've said.
她在那里 琪柯妮
Here she is. Ciconi.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
-你好啊 -她来了
- Oh, hi! - Here she is.
她比照片上还漂亮
You're actually hotter than your picture.
来 我们来谈 你好 我们...
You know, let us talk. Hi! So, we're --
-我们是卢克的舅舅们 -我们是卢克的舅舅
- we're Luke's uncles. - We're Luke's uncles.
你们是他舅舅吗
You're his uncles?
你们说他饥渴地撩骚无脑女吗
And you said he put sweaty moves on brain-dead bimbos?
好吧 你们没说那么详细
Okay, hadn't heard the specifics.
好啦 是... 是这样啦
Okay, you know -- you know what?
我们说这些话不是真心的
We d-- We didn't mean any of that.
我们是同性恋 同性恋特毒舌
We're gay, and gays are snarky.
我们文化就这样
It's a cultural thing.
就像比方说 你是意大利人吧
You know how, like, you're Italian?
意大利人说话手势特别多 对吧
Italians talk a lot with their hands, right
而且跟其他天主教♥徒♥比
and are much looser
你们也比较放荡...
than one would imagine for Catholics.
够了 让我来说
Okay, okay. Let me talk right now.
阿曼达 卢克是很棒的小伙
Okay, Amanda, Luke's an amazing guy.
我为什么要信你现在的解释
Why would I believe what you're saying now
而不是你们之前说的话
and not what you said before?
我不知道 我真不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
或许我们之前只是故意毒舌抬杠
You know, maybe we were just being snarky
因为我们很嫉妒你们俩
because we were jealous of you guys. Yeah.
看到卢克穿得整整齐齐
I mean, seeing Luke all dressed up,
准备好要初次约会...
getting ready for a first date, the --
小年轻陷入爱河的那种兴奋感
the excitement of being young and in love.
别太过头
Mm. ?Easy.
我还记得我初次见到小卡的画面
I-I remember when I first met Cam --
-我是小卡 -他是小卡
- I'm Cam. - This is Cam.
我当时就知道我见到了
I knew I had met the person
我想要共度余生的人
I was gonna spend the rest of my life with.
我也想要这个 一段感情
That's what I want, too -- a relationship,
有一个会陪在我身旁的人
someone who's gonna be there for me.
卢克也是这个感觉
Luke feels the same way.
他是个准备好要全身心投入的小伙
I mean, this is a guy who is ready for commitment.
我们只是互通短♥信♥过
We've really only texted.
当我说
Okay, well, when I say --
当我说请你给卢克一个机会
when I say to give Luke a chance,
是因为我知道这对你会有多重要
it's because I-I know what's at stake for you.
你觉得你们现在已经很棒了吗
I-I mean, you think it's amazing now?
你都想象不到你们发展下去会变多赞
You can't even imagine what it could grow into.
如果你们能有哪怕万分之一的机会
If you guys have even the smallest chance
得到我们之间的感情 你就必需得去尝试啊
of having what we have... you have to go for it.
天啊 米奇尔
Oh, my God, Mitchell.
这才是我一直想要的情人节卡片啊
That is the Valentine's Day card I've always wanted.
真是太甜蜜了
That was sweet.
但卢克已经跑了
But Luke's gone.
一直开 开到你听到有派对再停
Drive until you hear a party.
好啦 亲爱的 祝你好运吧
Okay. Well, you know what? Good luck, honey.
-再见 -你好好保重
- Bye, then. - Yeah, take care.
你看 我们有同样的住址
You see, we have the same address
还有同样的姓
and the same last name.
我只是在扮演成一个妓♥女♥
I was just pretending to be a prostitute
因为我丈夫对电影《柳巷芳草》有情节
because my husband has a thing for Jane Fonda in "Klute."
1971年电影 一名应♥召♥女子帮助侦探破解悬案
女主身材要命了
The body was crazy,
但可惜 里面的官僚斗争也是
unfortunately, so were the politics.
好吧 你们没有违反我们旅馆的任何规定
Well, I guess you didn't do anything wrong by hotel rules,
但根据我个人的信仰来说
but based on my personal belief system --
没打算要听你的意见 谢谢
We're not looking for any input. Thank you.
我真是不敢相信我听了菲尔的情场建议
I can't believe I took romantic advice from Phil,
一个我起码看他穿过三次皮短裤的成年男子
a grown man I've seen in lederhosen at least three times.
是菲尔叫你搞角色扮演的吗
Phil told you to do the role play?
对啊 他说你今早不高兴
Yeah, he said you were mad this morning
因为我总是在这种大日子掉链子
because I always drop the ball on days like this.
我不是生你气
I wasn't mad at you.
我是在气乔
I was mad at Joe
他没给我做情人节卡片
because he didn't make me a Valentine.
所以你的六岁儿子
So your 6-year-old kid
没给你做卡片 你就生气到
doesn't give you a card, you get so mad,
用撬胎棒砸穿挡风玻璃
you throw a tire iron through the windshield.
生气的原因应该是更深层的吧
It's got to be deeper than that.
是曼尼 这也是他第一次
Manny, for the first time ever,
没给我情人节卡片
didn't make me a Valentine's, either.
这不是更深层
That's not deeper.
这是同一件有毛病的事乘二
That's just doubling down on the same disturbing thing.
有毛病
Disturbing?
当曼尼五岁的时候
When Manny was 5 years old,
她说他会永远当我的情人
he told me that he would forever be my Valentine's.
他许下的约定 我怎可被遗忘
Promises were made. I will not be ignored!
好啦 听起来是挺怪的
Okay, yeah. That sounded weird.
但重点是我知道
But the point is that I know
你不擅长搞这些浪漫的招数
that you're not good at romantic things,
所以我无所谓
and I'm fine with it.
你不能这么轻易放过我啊
Don't let me off the hook.
如果我做得更好
If I did more,
你就不用依靠你两个儿子来得到浪漫了
you wouldn't depend on your kids for those things.
要说我今晚
And if I learned anything
试图泡你时学到了什么
from trying to pick you up tonight,
那就是我当年能泡到你真是走大运了
it's how lucky I was to get you in the first place.
我得做得更好
I've got to do better.
我也不觉得世上会有
And I didn't think anyone
比拉尔夫·马塔多雷更性感的男人了
could get any sexier than Raoul Matadore.
我想永远记得
I want to remember the exact moment
我重新坠入爱河的那一秒
I fell in love with you all over again.
你♥他♥妈♥干嘛呢
What the hell have you done?
那是我爸爸的表
That was my father's watch!
可怜的乔
Poor little Joe.
你没觉得我有故意吊着他吧
You don't think I led him on, do you?
不 不对
No, no.
我不能这样
I am not doing this.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表