瞧瞧你 打扮得像个女孩 为何改变
Look at you, dressed like a girl. Why the change?
旱冰队又想招你去了吗
Did the roller-derby team try to recruit you again?
没有 我要跟本约会
No. I have a date with Ben.
感觉你看起来不是很乐意啊
You don't seem too excited about it.
他人是很好啦 而且...
Well, I mean, he's really nice, and --
懂 你觉得无聊了 我也是
Got it. You're bored, and so am I.
分手吧
Break up.
我就想看看外边还有何种男人
I mean, I just want to see what else is out there.
-我这样有错吗 -天啊
- Does that make me a bad person? ?- Oh, my God.
我们还在讨论这个事情吗
Are we still talking about this?
我已经解决你的问题了 就今天
I solved your problem. Today.
找一家热闹的餐厅 免得他大吵大闹
Crowded restaurant so he doesn't make a scene.
深呼吸 然后直接跟他说了
Just deep breath and say it.
天大好消息 有人拿厕纸炸了我们家
Fantastic news! Someone TP'd our house!
万圣节狂欢正在逼近
Halloween fun is afoot.
老爸 我真心想为你感到兴奋
Dad, I really want to be excited for you,
可这是万圣节
but Halloween?
我们都已经老到可以投票了
We're almost old enough to vote.
吓到我了
Got me!
值得吗
Worth it?
怎么 你长大就不能让你害怕一下了吗
Oh, what, you're too old for a little scare?
最令人害怕的是你离当外婆可能只隔了
The scariest thing is you could be a cheap pick-up line,
一次搭讪 两瓶啤酒和九个月时间
two beers, and nine months away from being a grandparent,
而你却冒着窒息的风险躲在冰箱里
and you just risked asphyxiation in the fridge.
我们又不是带你们去敲门要糖果
It's not like we're taking you trick-or-treating.
成年人也有成年人过万圣节的方式啊
There are grown-up ways to enjoy Halloween.
南瓜船比赛怎么样
How about pumpkin-boat racing?
小卡以前在密苏里州常做
Cam used to do it in Missouri.
找一个巨大的南瓜
Take a giant pumpkin,
去顶
cut the top off,
去瓤 坐进 开划
gut it, hop in, sail away.
来吧
Let's do it.
我爱死这个创意
I'm so married to this idea,
爱它到我跟人说笑话 它会像老婆一样翻白眼
it rolls its eyes when I make jokes in public.
学着点 也许能对你甩掉本带来帮助
Take notes -- This might help you out with Ben later.
老妈 老爸
Mom, Dad?
你们与万圣节
You and Halloween have had
曾一起度过无数欢乐时光
some great times together.
但如今物是人非
But it's over.
你们对过节来说太老了 令人不忍♥直视
You're way too old, and it's hard to look at.
跟你的事真的能串起来呢
Wow, it really lines up.
我知道怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我还没有说这南瓜有多大呢
I haven't communicated how big this pumpkin's gonna be.
听过童书《超级红卜卜》那只两层楼高的狗吗
You guys know Clifford -- the Big Red Dog?
我们不想玩
We're not doing this.
而且 我们都有约会了
Plus, we all have dates.
-但是 -我觉得他们过那年纪了
- But-- -I think they're past it.
有点太残酷了 对吧
That was kinda harsh, huh?
亲爱的 你别太往心里去
Oh, honey, don't take it too personally.
我吗 明显是针对你的啊 冰箱怪物
Me? That was directed at you, fridge monster.
你才是痴迷过万圣节的人啊
You're the one who's obsessed with Halloween.
亲爱的 是你建议
Honey, you were the one who suggested
找一个巨大的南瓜
getting a giant pumpkin
然后让我们坐在里面划船
and having us sail away in it
像是动画里的老鼠一家
like a family of cartoon mice.
所有南瓜对老鼠来说都是巨大的
All pumpkins are giant to mice.
我们俩争谁更迷恋一个
There is no use in us arguing over who's more obsessed
已经离我们远去的节日毫无意义
with a holiday that's behind us already.
离我们可远了
Way behind us.
好了 我得走了 亲爱的
All right. I got to get going, honey.
对 今天过得开心哦
Yeah, have a good one.
-很好 拜拜 -拜
- Great. Buh-bye. - Mm-hmm, bye.
计划有变 各位
Change of plans, fellas.
快上车
Hop in the car.
哎哟哟
Well, well, well.
你们城里人
You city folk
起得可真晚啊
sure are late risers.
我猜你们的公鸡有个稍候再叫的按钮
I guess your rooster has a snooze button.
你每天都说一模一样的话好搞笑哦
It's funny how you say the exact, same thing every morning.
由于我们的包工头暂停维修我们的厨房♥
Since our contractor took a break from rehabbing kitchens
-改成"修"身养性去戒赌 -对
- to rehab a gambling problem... - Yeah.
杰就接手了 我们就开始住在这儿
...Jay took over, and we've been staying here.
老爸花了不少时间精力
It's been a lot of Dad,
但是... 继续住在家里
but it -- it just became too impractical
变得太不方便了
to continue living at home.
我们需要再涂一层亮光漆
We're gonna use another coat of varnish.
味道应该不会太重
The fumes shouldn't be too noticeable.
-好 -天啊 莉莉
- Okay. - Okay. Oh, boy. Lily.
天啊 她被熏倒了
Oh, gosh! Okay, she's down!
我们住在没有厨房♥的地方很不容易
It's been hard on us, living without a kitchen.
厨房♥烧了已经过了六周
It's been, uh, six weeks now since it burned down.
从你把厨房♥烧了
Since you burned it down.
从我把厨房♥烧了
Since I burned it down.
还蓄意让我以为是我♥干♥的
And then maliciously made me think I did it
然后利用我的自责谋取你的私利
and leveraged my guilt for your own selfish gain.
还蓄意让你以为
Then maliciously made you think
是你干的 然后利用...
that you did it, and leveraged --
亲爱的 你不要再自责了
Honey, you got to stop beating yourself up.
好吧
Okay.
我要给乔做燕麦粥
I was going to make Joe's oatmeal.
你真的有必要把五个炉子都占着吗
Do you really have to use all five burners?
这道菜就叫
Well, it is called
五个炉子肉馅饼
Five Burner Meat Pie,
是我们那里的万圣佳节传统菜肴
and it's the traditional dish back at the Halloween festival,
让我感觉像在老家过节
so it kinda makes me feel like I'm there.
燕麦粥还没好吗
No oatmeal?
我不等了 把胡子戴上吧
Guess I could put my beard on now.
快来
Come over here!
有点疼 对不起 但是我崇拜的上帝
Look, I'm sorry, but the God I worship
是不会露出自己的发根的 所以...
does not let his roots show, so...
两周前
Two weeks ago,
我们邀请米奇和小卡来这边住
we invited Mitch and Cam to stay here.
是你邀请的
You invited them.
对我们来说绝非易事
It's been hard on us,
但我们哥伦比亚人的传统
but it's part of our Colombian heritage...
是你的传统
Your heritage.
就是欢迎家人
...to welcome family
绝对不赶他们出去
and to never kick them out,
即便有时候他们也许有一些越界行为
even when they might have some boundary issues.
我回工地了
I'm heading back to the job site.
我打算让伙计们休息一会儿
Gonna let the guys knock off
请他们喝点儿小酒
for a little liqu-or-treating.
团队就应该这样...
Well, that is how you manage...
才能把活拖到圣诞节才干完
...to stretch a job until Christmas.
好了 你现在过去
Okay, you need to go over there,
问问他还要修多久
find out how long this is gonna take.
我想把我的厨房♥要回来
I want my kitchen back.
好吧 老爸
Okay, uh, Dad?
我们很感激你的辛勤工作
W-We appreciate all your hard work,
但是我们的进度好像有点落后了
but we're running a little past schedule.
活总得干完才算完啊
The job is done when the job is done.
你们想要快的话
You want it faster,
下次烧个书架好了
next time, burn down a bookshelf.
很明显他根本就不会弄
Well, clearly, he doesn't know what he's doing
而且死要面子不肯承认
and he's too proud to admit it.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我的早餐就是一根女人能量棒吗
My breakfast is a LUNA Bar for women.
想点办法啊
Do something.
他们是家人啊 你想要我怎么办
They're family. What do you want me to do?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表