而且我永远不会原谅他
and-and that I'm never gonna forgive him?
我才不管他最后又回归家庭了呢
I don't care that he came-came back to us.
他骗了我 他让我从小到大都以为
He lied to me, and he let me grow up thinking my mama
我妈妈是他在世上最珍重的人
was the most important thing to him in the world.
他就是个骗子
He's a phony.
但或许... 他尽力了
You know, maybe, you know, he did do the best
用他会的那种方式
he-he knew how, you know?
他总是让我觉得安全与开心
He always did make me feel safe and-and happy.
或许他只是想保护我
Maybe he was just trying to protect me,
因为他的确是全心全意爱着我
because he did love me with all of his heart,
而且我感觉自己了解了他
and, actually, I feel like I know him,
比以前更了解 更爱他
like, even better now and love him even more.
是我的经历造就了我
I am the person I am because of all my experiences.
而我爱我自己
And I like me.
为此 我得谢谢我爸爸
And I have a daddy to thank for that.
感觉舒畅了好多
Hey! That felt great.
天啊 感觉被治愈了
Oh, my gosh. I feel healed.
很好的开始 但心理咨♥询♥...
Yeah, well, it's a good start, but therapy really is a --
不不不不不 太厉害了
No, no, no, no, no, no. That was extraordinary.
我从来没有见过像这样的
I have never seen anything like that.
他不需要我
He doesn't need me.
给
Here.
吃颗糖 祝你幸福
Have a hard candy and a good life.
等等 他完事了吗 不行
Wait, wait, wait, wait. He's done? No, no.
我 我来这里看十年了
Okay, I have-I have been coming here for 10 years,
而我还不得其门而入
and I am just barely scratching the surface.
而你夸他太厉害了
You call him extraordinary.
而我呢 我每周都来这里掏心掏肺
Meanwhile, I've been pouring out my soul to you every week,
而我得到的反应只有... 什么都没有
and I get -- boop -- nothing.
米奇尔 我有空出一小时时间
Mitchell, I did clear out the full hour.
如果你想要...
If you'd like to --
那就最好不过了 医生 太感谢你了
That would be great, Doctor. Thank you so much.
我很乐意
I would love that.
小卡 我们回家见 行 行
Cam, I will see you at home. Okay, okay.
-你选了正确的那个 -我在等着呢
- You chose the right one. - I'm waiting!
你可真会躲啊 小家伙
You sure know how to hide, buddy.
我到处在找你呢
I'm looking everywhere.
不对 不在台球桌底下
Nope, not under the pooltable.
你到底能躲在哪里呢
Where or where could you be?
曼尼 我很忙
Manny, I'm very busy.
不能之后再说吗
Can't this wait?
我等了10年了 别想躲 坐下
I've waited 10 years. This is happening. Sit.
我在看东西呢
Hey, I'm watching something.
是的 请看
Yes, you are!
带来演出"丝带狂想曲"
Presenting "Rhapsody in Ribbon."
找到你了 换我去躲
You are it. I'm hiding.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
五
Five.
六
Six.
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表